Everyone likes a thing

>everyone likes a thing
>Sup Forums finds one little reason to hate the thing

every. fucking. time. surprise. suprise. you idiots are as predictable as the rising sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKG26qLgudQ
news.com.au/yes-its-true-australia-is-experiencing-a-man-drought/news-story/6b4f141beb5583eb7156891ad2a97772
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
youtube.com/watch?v=xCtbJ1VDJWc
youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
youtube.com/watch?v=kF0027AAZGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. stop hating Sup Forums it's just a product.
Bill Nye is just being told what to say it's not what he really thinks

It's just my gender dude, I was born this way.
It's hatergender, respect it faggot

Nobody but the most ass-impacted faggots actually like the new bill nye

Sup Forums is a single person, just like that Sup Forums guy.

>what is integrity?

No one likes Shill Nye.
Anyone with a brain knows his game was always subliminal propaganda since day one.
He's simply gotten lazy in his old age.
That alone is what's unforgivable

I shared the sex junk video on facebook as bait, and everyone was just appalled. Might be that Aussies aren't anywhere near as fucked in the head as yanks, or maybe there's just zero affection for the guy, but the general reaction was something similar to a salem witch sighting.

BILLSHILLS are infiltrating Sup Forums!

help stop them by always replying and bumping their treds.

>Everyone likes a thing

No most normies I've talked to actually thought it was awful.

>everone likes a thing

Ho boy, do yourself a favor and don't look up the likes to dislikes ratio on that rap song on youtube.

>comes to the website that was named the internet hate machine
>comes to a board called politically incorrect
>gets triggered by all the hatred here
You deserve cancer faggot

>likes a thing

Prime example of leftist-speak right here.

Hes been a super edgy liberal for a long time my man

Aussies are the savior of the White race

>everyone likes a thing
Nice source.

This is not a little reason

>Assuming everyone likes something and *everyone* who browses much less posts on Sup Forums dislikes it?

There are a wide variety of views here. The difference is the unpopular opinion gets a voice too. I for one enjoy the "minority report" Sup Forums gives.

I haven't found a single person in the US that liked that stupid shit either. It's fucking painful to watch.

>get in line, Sup Forums. Society is telling you to like this so you better like it!

Get the fuck out of here, stop telling us what we're allowed to think.

>"Hey kids, let's learn some science!"
>yeah!
>"here's how the solar system works, neat huh?"
>yeah, neat!
>"this is called an atom, they're the building blocks of all matter! Did you know that?"
>no, thanks Bill Nye the Science Guy!
>"Haha but we're not done learning yet kiddos! Did you know that women can have penises?"
>w-what?
>"If you're not out there having casual attachment-free sex, then you're a repressed bigot!"
>B-bill, what are you saying?
>"Make sure you always use birth control though, and be doubly sure to NEVER REPRODUCE, you don't want to hurt the world with your white babies, do you?"
>Bill stop, what are you doing?!
>"IT'S JUST MY SEX JUNK user, WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST LOVE?!"

>Not worshipping pop culture like a brainless zombie.
You're totally right op its us who are out of touch for rejecting trash.

It's one of the only places on the internet where you can see different perspectives. I see Trump threads, anti-Trump threads, Commie faggot threads, NatSoc threads. We've got many threads folks. The best threads.

i laughed and lost :^(

You're just a retarded faggot loving cunt.

All of it is fake - from the trans rights, to the holocaust, to space travel. You've been tricked about it all.

Kind of pulls character into question, you think you no someone and then bam! You find out they're anti-vaccine or they think the earth's flat or they think there's more than 2 genders and you start to realise they're retarded and you don't want to associate with their stupidity

Why are Aussies so great when all canadians do is suck dog dick?

My cousin replied that she attended church for the first time in a few years after having watched that video. That's how much it creeped people out.

Jesus, I don't want to believe these are real.

>one child policy is a good thing, overpopulation is a problem
>we need to bring in immigrants who breed like rabbits you racist shitlord

>Sup Forums likes a thing
>> everyone finds one little reason to hate the thing

Seems on point. He's got a real bitter, angry look to him and there's a lot of passive-aggression in his behavior, even when congratulates the demon conjurer for her bizarre ritual, there's a hint of aggro in his voice. You know he's thinking "stupid bitch sings fucking flat she's ruining my show fuck her' or something.

Even /sci/
Hates Bill Nye.

I like you burger-kun

i like him as a kid.. and i was happy to see his return.. but its so obviousto see hes part of an agenda.

Polite guy, really. Shame he is Lena Dunham tier, only goes to show how useless a formal education is these days.

based australia bro
how does one become an autralian citizen?

He's not even a scientist. He doesn't hold a degree in science. He's a hack with a camera pointed at him while he performs elementary school level baking soda magic tricks.

He's an engineer - who by default has an ego and a superiority complex. He think that because he's taken classes like Fluid Dynamics he's somehow qualified to speak on complicated subjects like DNA and heredity.

You can complain about people not liking your preferences over there.

He looks like a goblin.
>pointy ears
>evil eyebrows
>kike nose
and it gets worse over time

I don't mean to be skeptical but where is this from? And is there any evidence he did these things?

>how does one become an autralian citizen?

What part of 'fuck off we're full' don't you get?

youtube.com/watch?v=TKG26qLgudQ

Literally smoke a fat bowl and watch this and you will know all there is to know about Aussie culture and can get accepted in.

I shared it on my (popular) friend's kikebook and it only got negative responses. Nobody is admitting to liking that shit and even some liberals were appalled.

news.com.au/yes-its-true-australia-is-experiencing-a-man-drought/news-story/6b4f141beb5583eb7156891ad2a97772

Actually, looks like you need us
Giggity

Crikey

Yeah nah, you'll just end up sexless and angry like the fucken indian taxi drivers. They're not going to suddenly jump in the sack with a mexican because they haven't spotted a cock in a week.

>Bill Nye will be the first person in jewtube history to score a video with 1M views and

According to that rate though you'd be wrong. He'd be just over 1k.

>one little reason

One of my friends shared it on his time line and the normies were pissed.

>everyone likes a thing

but that's where you're wrong. in fact, i think this might be bait.

>linear regressions

I've got dirty blond hair that gets bleached by the sun and heterochromia
(Light blue in center, dark blue on the outer edge)

Karma is a bitch.

I met him once back in 2011. I was selling LA Times subscriptions door-to-door in Studio City (the same neighborhood where Malcolm In The Middle was filmed).

When he opened the doorbell I just blurt out "Bill Nye the Science Guy!" XXXXDDDD

He said "Fuck you, kid!" and slammed the door.

That didn't stop me from loving him because I figure he felt intruded upon at his home but ever since I saw his new show I hate his guts.

Just let the shills do propaganda, goy, it's just a prank! You need to be lynched

Why does every guatamalan on the internet have blue eyes and blonde hair? Have you guys transcended your physical selves to exist solely in digital space or something, leaving behind only the small, brown bug people?

Did he actually say that in that episode? I watched it, and I don't remember him actually saying that quote.

No we're just giving up on our country and heading to the last bastion of western civilization so our endeavors aren't wasted

That line might have got you over the rio grande, but watch this video, amigo.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

>everybody likes Bill Nye Saves the World
I do not think this is the case.

It's be fun to travel by sea but id rather take a plane, if I decide to go back to Japan then I'd take a boat, from Australia

>and bill looked back
>saw himself as a better man
>he wanted to become important again
>to have meaning in his life
>as he remissed on his old tv show

>he snorted a GIGANTICC line of coke
>and said
>I'M GONNA' SAVE THE WOOORLD!1!!1!!!!

You are free to visit as a tourist for a maximum of two weeks. You'll like Australia - unlike the US we are very nice to our natives.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCtbJ1VDJWc

No it's fake

so you're saying he has no integrity
alright fuck that guy then

>it's not what he really thinks

>mind-reading, a new Sup Forums skill

No, it's clear that the only thing that drives Bill these days is a burning hatred for children.

Encouraging homosexuality is his final solution to the brat question.

Wow it's weird to hear about other people having these experiences. I thought maybe I just caught him at a bad time, but I had something similar happen.

This was in the late 1990's. Nye was visiting my college campus at UMass Lowell for a talk on attempting to bring science to mainstream audiences. The talk went fine while he was on stage, nothing weird. A friend of mine who worked on campus let me backstage to talk to him while he was talking to some professor or higher up. He had his back to me.

So I come up behind him and just say "Excuse me, Mr. Nye?"...the guy lets out a long sigh and slumps his shoulders. Turns around, is super fucking curt and just says "Who let you back here?"...I said "Ah, sorry. I just wanted an opportunity to meet you and say how much I loved your show as a kid." Nothing. He just fucking stares daggers at me for a moment, and I can sense that multiple people in the room are watching us.

"Not what I asked. Not what I asked." He repeats himself and starts looking around. "Who is this? Who let him in here? I want to know who let this person walk RIGHT UP TO ME!" And yes, he started raising his voice at the end of that sentence.

I start getting really nervous, and not wanting to get my friend in trouble I went to leave. He's looking around yelling for someone to sort this situation out, and when he sees me leaving he points at me and starts yelling for security to "pin that miscreant to the ground".

So at this point I just fucking run. I can hear the college personnel trying to calm him down and get his attention away from me. "BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!" I can hear them yelling as I bolt away. I don't even know if I'm at fault or not, but jesus christ I don't want to get arrested just for trying to talk to him.

Why the fuck would you want that?

That island is desolate. Infested with Abos, sea Mexicans, emus, and cucks.

Stay here help MAGA.

Sup Forums is always right you insufferable faggot

But its 10:30am!

>"BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!"
BILL NYE, THE SCIENCE GUY!

cucks

Why do people turn into complete cucks when someone "important" disrespects them?

Where were your balls? Why didn't you man up and say something like: "well fuck you too you sanctimonious prick. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're a fucking hack... you're not even a real scientist." Then walk off.

Fucking hell people grow some balls.

>mind-reading, a new Sup Forums skill
yes, didn't you know?

He could've said no. He could've stood for something but he chose to sell out.

Fuck Blil Nye

He didn't (I read his mind and he's utterly clueless).

BEAKMAN'S WORLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>> bill nye

>everyone likes a thing
look at the like:dislike ratio on the sex junk video. no one likes it. even on left-leaning websites, reviewers are critical of the show.

That fucking cat wouldn't let me do anything

Fuck off we're full

>Everyone likes a thing

The one star raiting on netflix says otherwise

What video?

Your women's pussies are full of American cum

Can you please stop with these Bill Nye the cuckold guy threads? Reddit le atheism pls go.

Nevermind, this is absolutely awful

I really think when conscience hits Bill Nye he'll an hero

He's an engineer, he's too arrogant for an hero attempt.

I think this interview is what set this chain of events in motion: youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

He had a weird Eichenwald moment at the end there, which seems to be the hint with these guys that you've broken them.

he clearly got triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=kF0027AAZGA

Salt: the video.

I think being a kid's show host and never really making it in his field probably burns a bit, and being reminded that he's just a clown, not an academic or professional, was the sort of sting that was guaranteed to make him jump the shark.

It's one thing knowing that this is what everyone thinks, another entirely when somebody just flat out says it.

There's no real "evidence" other than other stories, but if you look it up it seems there are plenty of stories relating to him being a dick well before the recent gender bullshit.

I think Rebecca blacks Friday held the distinction for least likes on a 1m+ viewed video while the original was still up.

This, just found these in a previous thread. Guessing from the reddit spacing, it's probably from reddit, the biggest Nye cocksuckers.