Another muslim goes Allahu Akbar in a knife attack in London

Another muslim goes Allahu Akbar in a knife attack in London.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4451870/Armed-police-seal-Parliament-Square.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/27/armed-police-westminster-arrest-man-backpack-knives/
express.co.uk/news/uk/797399/westminster-attack-police-whitehall-parliament-terror
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/27/armed-police-westminster-arrest-man-backpack-knives/

SAVE A LIFE
STONE YOUR WIFE

express.co.uk/news/uk/797399/westminster-attack-police-whitehall-parliament-terror

welp thats one too many knife attacks, can we please get a petition to band all sharpened blades outside of industrial use? i propose when use change.org

religion of peace confirmed....

Pic of the alleged assailant.

Just another day in Europe at this point man.

The liberals are unironically right. This is something we'll have to learn to deal with on a daily basis.

If France fails, the UK will crumble. Calais will be a muzzie staging ground for illegals. Sadiq Khan will cause London to burn and give refuge to all that can make it. By 2018, they'll be rowing logs across the channel to get to the UK.

was gonna call you out for bait but.....

Of course Macron is right. He's probably the most lucid of anyone,
1-it will happen
2-there's nothing you can do
3-major population migration to Europe is only started
4-deal with it

I'm surprised UK cops don't use throwaways in cases like this. "Gun!" Pop-pop-pop.Suspect down. Toss a small revolver at the suspect's feet.

>Eyewitness Luke William said: 'Armed police in Westminster holding a man with a backpack with what appears to be knives falling out on the floor. Stay safe.'

Anyone here born in the 60's? Can you tell me if this whole "pseudo-journalist" thing was around then?
I notice a lot of normies using buzzwords or attempting to sound like official media. This thing just reeks of pedantry. "It APPEARED to be a knife". You have to be a real idiot to not know what a knife is.

Not even bait man. Its truth. How do you stop a problem thats already festered in Europe, without going full 1488? Because thats not an option. As much as we want to, we can't, and we all know it.

So how do you stop a major problem such as this?

Bin that knife, mate! Save someone from aloha snackbar!

You mean a Hadji actually attacked someone in London? Really???

Hey...how many hours before the mayor makes a public statement, and lets see if that frog idiot Macron tells Londoners "you just have to live with this".
Its time the UK bans all knives, because that will make you safer.

>can't even have knives
you guys know you're just sheep to the slaughter now right?

Anyone like "Beard of Peace" as a term?

Yep, and pretty soon they will ban cricket bats.

The Muzzie actually didn't get far before Police caught on due to hightened security not wanting a repeat of last month. Something the Krauts and Frogs should improve on.

That's what they want you to think.

But it's actually genius, how can they decapitate us without knives!?

Simply remarkable.

>illiterate dindu wondering what the sign says
kek

I hope your new PM pulls out of the EU and then looks into a policy of starting to deport the Hadji's that are radicalized back to their home countries of origin.

Or we could go back to societies where such a police presence was not required nor asked for.

And by that I mean "white people only."

May has spent the last half-decade bringing them in faster than the Blair-thing.

Doesn't look the type.

LE PEN VICTORY

We need to make sure people in France know of whats happens in London today. 1000% guaranteed the (((French media))) will try and bury another European terrorist attack....

RACIST WHITE POLICE FUCKING LEAVE HIM ALONE TO PRACTICE HIS RELIGION

YOU OPPRESSIVE BRITISH NAZIS

Looks like a native Londoner right?

Damn look at the size of those things. Its a miracle nobody was killed

Classic Eastender

Holy shit, those things could probably dice up an onion or even a tomato...

Here's Smug Ahmed
The knife attacker
He was just trolling

PUT ON THE NUCLEAR BIOHAZARD SUITS, WE GOT A KNIFE ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!

Sexy AR, do you own one?

tsk tsk, why was the weapon not binned?

......AAAAND it's Le Penn

somebody slap the SILENCE! I KILL YOU meme on that

"ALOHA SNACKBAR!"

Come on yall, he was clearly heading to cooking class and then art class with his T square ruler.

Dat fucking offensive to Hawaiians mang

Why the fuck weren't those knives binned?

Question: Why aren't Mancatcher poles more common in Europe where firearms aren't as prevalent as the USA?

They seem like the logical choice for immobilizing truants armed with knives or clubs.

These are still used in Japan.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY ALL GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED, THEY ARE TOO DANGEROUS

Usually the police just shoots them.

I would add just a few fishing hooks on the loop thing to make it a more pleasurable hunt.

I got you covered

Fucking noice, i may even make a few for shits and giggles.