Are Lebanese Christians white?

Are Lebanese Christians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Of9llX2jWQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno
got any more pics?

The entire north Levant is full with white genes from former occupations by whites. There are a lot of people with blue/green eyes there

need more pics to confirm

>posting this thread for over a year

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

>Christians
>white

I would, she's white enough

>White
>White
Pick one

i'm 50% lebanese and i was raised roman catholic.. my other half is montreal area french canadian / leaf.

pic related

Mohammed...

They're in the same category as Armenians. Based Christian non whites who are productive citizens and don't cause any trouble

They are Lebanese.

no, i have an american name, born in burgerland.. i'm a confirmed roman catholic.

I'm Lebanese. The women dress like slutty latinas and act like spoiled white girls. STAY AWAY

eyes don't mean shit. the steppe nomads spread the eye genes across asia.

Maybe the ones in the West and some in Beirut. Outside Beirut they're not degenerate at all.

Fucking shitski-
Wait what, is that a (((Christian))) cross I see?
OMG SO BASED
DEUS VULT!!!!!!!

Much like any girl. If you go far away from the city you'll find a nice conservative one.

those guys are african monophysites. their christianity is older than catholicism

Yes, Taleb and other Lebanese/ME writers will sperg out on twitter about how white they are every now and then. Some qt.14 Lebanese journalist follows and RT's Richard Spencer. They are white

.>are they white
>white
>wite
>muh white
>ur not wite
>le white
Truly this board is a broken record

No, but cute.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Disgusting faggot.

nar lebbos are shit skins

isn`t that Laura B?

google at your own risk.

>this is a shitskin

Phoneicans and other white lebanese are fine

Yeah, I have 40 sets.

aus has heaps of lebbos, the women can be light skin but the dudes, no mistaking them for arabs, its the same with indians, you can find light skin indian women, doesnt make em white

they're the hot ones mate
youtube.com/watch?v=Of9llX2jWQ0

Probably because they don't inbreed like the muslim arabs.

That's a man

Phoenicians are a semitic people. READ HISTORY MORE.

Lebanese people are white, I go to a maronite church, and even though some of them could pass as arabs, a lot of them could also pass as white

Doesn't disprove that they aren't white

Looks like it

;)

dude, ya arabs, accept it, you might have light skin, but only europeans are "white", i have a persian gf, she has pale skin (sandy blonde hair with green eyes) says shes white, but i always shut her down with, having light skin doesnt make you white, if you were dropped into a crowd of Europeans you still look different to us. Besides, take a dns test show me how white you are...

Pretty much. At least the ones that become westernized are. I love how upset they get if say "the Lebanese are of Arabic decent" they have a shit fit.
Anyways, I go to school where there is a large population of them and they are way more cordial and civil then the Persians, Paki's, or UAE fucks. Also, they don't cheat and steal like the other Arab fuckers.
> pic related is a Leb girl I went to school with a couple years ago.

T-this is what Arabs look like?

Homosexuality is a sin, so of course lesbians aren't christians.

A lot of them where white enough to immigrate to the US before Hart-Cellar, where immigration was restricted to mostly white people. White but not european is semantics, since the definition of what was truly european has been influx. White is a little more concrete. I don't think Lebanese people are white period, but to write off all of them is silly.

> if you were dropped into a crowd of Europeans you still look different to us

Depends on the European. Are you saying you look the same as this?

is dis bait?

She's Lebanese. Lebanon is not in Arabia, therefore Lebanese people are not Arabs.

Actually yes, this what they used to look like and a few still do. Someone posted an article the other day about how ancient Persian used to be green eyed white people with brown hair and lightly tanned skinned. What a time to be alive. Imagine how beautiful the women were back then in that region

lol. To faggots like this, nothing south of north Germany is white anyway.

Pretty sure many australians are white.

muh dick

check out this shitskin non-white arab

you realize actual white non-arab mixed persians are more genetically related to europeans that arabs right?

Lebanese people are actually Phoenicians rather than Arabs. My best friend at school was Lebanese (of Baptist background), a nice guy.

>Kurdish
>Arab

No

What the people of the levant looked like before arab conquest

Alot of Arab Christians in the Levant have French and other European ancestry as a result of the Crusades