Does pol have a job?

Does pol have a job?

I work in germany picking asparagus 2 months a year and in autumn picking grapes

I work for my uncle landscaping.

Like a gardener who trims the plant fence?

Yeah, and other stuff too.

taxman

run my own little architectural design business

Shipping out to the army next month. Yolo I guess

I'm a Zoologist. Though I specialize in Herpetology, more specifically Ophiology.
I like snakes.
I have a minor in Biology and Chemistry.

I wanted to be a super villain when I grew up, and control the world with Super Snakes. Reality wasn't so kind.

solid 7 to 5 job in glorius german engineering

My job is to sway an anonymous messaging board frequented by Nazi role players, horse fuckers, weaboos, and egyptian chaos cultists to fight for leftist goals. I make 5.2 Good Boy points an hour, so it's pretty a good job.

Marketing & Economics degree

Work in an office dealing with claims for an insurance company..let's say some old fucker dies and nobody knows who to give the money to, well it's my job to call people and use government databases to figure that out

I am forest keeper in training
have Polish snek biology bro

Cashier, actually love it, get to talk to lots of weird different people and many hot college chicks, would recommend to non autists

Been working as electronics engineer for a while, I want to off self (1AM, and still working)

That sounds pretty great to be honest

Is playing vidya, running a online biz, banging chicks and cashing disability pension cheques a job? If yes, yes else who cares anyway.

>7 to 5
lmao slave

Working two different part time jobs at a shop that sells vitamins and a coffee shop and I'm a full time student.

Yes, a boring accounting job to earn my shekels.

Aesculapian snake, right? They have a long history in European medicine. They're pretty cool.

they're the best animals in the world

What's job?

I work for my father and uncle as a bartender

IT administrator at a small company

im a one man department

yeah
They are used in symbol of pharmacists

Screenwriter. Typing out stupid soap operas and shit.

I work for the CIA's meme assessment team.

You write the scripts?

Mechanical engineer

I smuggle people.

like Klan or Złotopolscy?

Public Relations for the latinamerica branch of a California gaming company. Make people love us so they will play our games over the competition's.

Not for everyone but heaven for me.

IT Operations for insurance company

Humanities Professor.

Everyday I feel I'm deep undercover in the heart of (((darkness))).

NEET for now, but looking into teaching English in Asia.

That's cool. I hope you have fun in your job user.
Is a Forest Keeper the same as a ranger?

Really? That's fucking sad. That's like being a Mexican.

Bussiness man here.

SVR Election Rigging Division

what kind of stuff do you teach and what's your research, do you manage to get by espousing more redpilled ideologies, or do you just spout a bunch of shit you don't believe to your students and colleagues?

English teacher

Factory worker lift metal all day, 2 612 Euro each month after tax

Checked!

Electrical engineer reporting in

Yeah, in a team of screenwriters. Five people shitting out 5 episodes every week.

More like Przyjaciółki, Szpilki na Giewoncie, Barwy gówna etc.

little more of a supervising function but basically, yeah

Joining the RAF after I finish uni next month

That's cool. Sounds comfy.

Thief

Stay a NEET, don't go down that super autism road.
It's more respected to droll around on neet bux then making a clown out of yourself by becoming a underpaid babysitter in a random shithole in asia.

Meme maker.

Made that Pepe, someone ruined it via compression

Have you found a way to make the engine block out of plastic yet? Stop slacking and get to it.

Artist (painter), Swing Trader in speculative stocks, and work in Vacation Rental Management part time.

Ha, gay

i operate heavy equipment. lately it's been a 988h cat front end loader. the front bucket will hold about 12 tons of material.

I own a language school alongside my wife.

Marketing consultant.

Electrician.

military.

Out of Europe, I hope.

How about whatever anyone pays you, I will pay you double to drive them the opposite direction.

What if I tell you that I am a gender studies professor at the university?

Before that I was a truck driver

Get any action?

either teach the reality of gender and gender roles or kys

Physician

I work for the EU lol

min wage cuck job, no thanks

Bodyguard

I'm developing CAD software.

>I work in germany picking asparagus 2 months a year and in autumn picking grapes
someone needs to do it, gypsieanon.
Is asparagus picking season over already? That stuff is on the menues right now.

full time zionist. the world aint gonna run itself.

Was being a truck driver any good? Was It anything like euro truck simulator

>Sweden

Worked at a Starbucks for 2 years. Got tired of it so I quit a month ago. About to graduate college so i'm looking to enter a real career. I've come to realize that wage slavery is a real thing, and most people have no idea why they are working. You can get pretty far without a job if you're thrifty and sociable. Work should not give you purpose, or else you'll retire be miserable and hate everyone.

It's like driving a car, but for a long time

I'm currently teaching Communication and Education students. Except for the occasional hardcore tenured evil Derrida post-modernist, most of my colleagues are pretty liberal and bluepilled, so it's a very hostile environment for independent and critical thought.

But yes, I actually try to focus my classes on subtly redpilling my students. I never go full (((redpill))) on them but the core of my classes is how to learn to spot media manipulation by themselves and help them become critical of official narratives (from the basis of propaganda theory and techniques, to current controversial events such as "muslim integration"). I'm actually a pretty popular professor amongst the students because of this, with a very good score at ratemyprofessor. Not so amongst my peers.

leech

Bakery

How's being an EE in Germany? Considering going to school for a career switch, but I think I might opt to just apprentice toward journeyman electrician.

thug

I'm a bank executive, so I never served in the military. However, I want to thank you for your service in the name of bank profits and banker bonuses.

CTO and founder of a 4 year old internet company

very, very comfy
your job is nice too user
sneks and animals in general are our friends
maybe with exception of mosquitos

not my field, thou

I am a carpenter, just like my entire family.

i'm building a log cabin out in northern quebec, while you cucks are all surrounded by libtards.

I'll come down for the fight tho.

>scroll thread
>Sup Forums is full of NEETS and minimum wagers with kiddie jobs

LMAO why am I not surprised. None of you should even be allowed to vote. Only adults with education and real responsibilities should have make the decisions.

There are an awful lot of losers in Asia but you don't have to be one. Work part-time, learn the local language, lift, explore, don't behave like a sex pest, and get out after a couple of years, and you'll be fine.

25 y/o environmental manager at large industrial site

Regular hours 8am - 4pm £38k/year.

Fuckin decent job for my age and experience but high stress and I actually don't give a fuck about the environment, am anti-regulation and pro-business. Can't sustain this career :(

I enjoy the Dilbert tie reference, good job gyppo, there's hope for you still.

what's your job?

Just finished my first degree this morning and have the biggest final interview of my life tomorrow. Wish me luck!

He works as a manager at Wendy's making 300k starting, of course.

Work for a moving company that does house and appliance moves. got me ripped. Worth it.

t.business administration brainlet

I'm starting my job soon at QA.
I don't want it and I prefer living on government benefits tho

>I work in germany picking asparagus 2 months a year and in autumn picking grapes

It is hard work! Thank you user for the deli asparagus and the grapes?

Can you live well from the money you earn here the rest of the year? I hope so! Whish you the best!

t . user

>Work part-time, learn the local language
That is where the "teaching english in asia" meme fails. The schools you can work for want you to not learn the local language or be anything beside a clown that reads some engurish words to kiddos for a few mins a day and babysit them the rest of the day so the actual teachers have a easy time.

dog bless you friend

lmao gypsy

I provide in home care for seniors and the disabled. Best job I've ever had, I highly recommend it to any young men here who genuinely want to make a difference in people's lives.

>tfw everyone has jobs
:(