Mother Jones is at it

Mother Jones is at it .

m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/berkeley-rally-alt-right-antifa-punch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lSDfoVrAc
youtu.be/xOmq-U21pok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She and her friends were dressed in black like their "antifa" comrades

Surely they're aware she's taken photos in front of an ANTIFA flag? Surely.

It's a good sign MJ is trying to distance Moldylocks from ANTIFA. It means not even the left wants to defend ANTIFA.

Finished reading. In all fairness, I know the framing is terrible, but I have to give MJ credit for at least mentioning many of the things that other outlets have chosen to ignore.

>It's a good sign MJ is trying to distance Moldylocks from ANTIFA. It means not even the left wants to defend ANTIFA.

this. the white-knighting seems to end with the individual. the group is left to be crushed under the wheels of the bus.

>Meme warfare is uniquely suited to the far right. Unlike the antifa's culture of anonymity, the far-right rallies around visible strongmen
Mother Jones unironically believes this shit

She went there to do harm. She went to be an auxiliary attacker to her male counterparts, and can be seen holding a bottle like a club. Theybapproached a group of people and attacked them multiple times. She got punched once and fell down. Big deal. She deserved everything she got, including her dildo vid being spread far and wide.

>They're fighting back!
>THEY CAN'T DO THAT!
Fucking liberals.

she has a point tho

>focusing so much on one dumb bitch getting hit when she had it coming
>
>ANTIFA literally stabbed people and hit them blunt metal objects and were the ones there wanting to start shit

I love all the leftist tough talk in the comments. They have no clue how outgunned their wussbags are. They think a group that can't even throw a smoke bomb without embarrassing itself has a chance against people who've used guns their entire lives, many with military training. It's actually kind of heartless that they'd want their ANTIFA sissies to escalate the violence and wind up with bullets between the eyes.

People need to post that in the comments. I can't be bothered.

To MJs credit they show a pic of her with the bottle which would get a NYT reporter reassigned or fired for not following the narrative.

not really...Sup Forums is where Anonymous started because of Sup Forums...

>Hate emails started streaming in. "Would you be interested in doing a role play photoshoot," read one she later forwarded to me, "where you are being beaten and raped (simulated), by a group of white nationalists?" "I absolutely love watching you get punched in your ugly ass face on YouTube. I can watch it over and over," another read. "Might I suggest leaping your ugly, hairy ass from a tall building? Or, perhaps, swallow a bottle of sleeping pills? How's it feel to finally be treated like a man? Haha."

weaponized memes

who said anything about Sup Forums? I'm just talking about the alt-right kiddos

systematic untruth
The beauty of it though is that this is a huge part of why shills stand no chance against us: the left is physically incapable of having an honest discussion about its political opponents and strategies against them, because leftist dogma demands you neurotically signal your goodthink all the harder when straying into doubleplusbad territory. They can't negotiate for our strengths because admitting we have any is tantamount to pledging support to the Fuhrer, so any discussion on how to deal with us devolves into masturbatory insults, which require a level of lying and dishonesty that must hamstring them by necessity.

>Unlike the antifa's culture of anonymity, the far-right rallies around visible strongmen

huh?

nice mercurial thesis, due friend

>antifa punches people
FUCK YEAH PUNCHING PEOPLE IS OK

>people start to punch back
THEY ARE JUST VIOLENT MONSTER, SOMEBODY HELP ME

dat comment section tho

WEWWWWW LADDDDDDD

"and meme warfare" lol

The Editors of National Review talked about it yesterday. It'll start to pick up more. They can't ignore it. It's leaking all over social media. When you have middle aged soccer moms somewhere like Iowa talking about it, they'll be forced to comment on it.

Mother jones is pretty selective on their coverage....

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lSDfoVrAc

Remember when they were laughing about Richard Spencer being punched?

Why would they publish this?

as if they don't echo their own memes into their own in-group.

They want it because they think everyone will rally around them and convince people they're justified. Their problem is they're living in the past. They used to get away with this stuff, now they can't. Everyone has a camera. Now people can see, with their own eyes, what is happening and who are the ones starting and who is instigating and see they're instigating with intent. They can't win on policy and argument, and now they can't win based on protest and subversion.

The day is coming. The day is coming.

>a tooth for an eye or something t.regards jesus from the bibble or something

not really. strongly meme based culture relies on anonymity. strongmen are a very recent feature of chan culture.

antifa cant into meme warfare because internally, they're not anonymous.

This.
You have to ignore mountains of evidence to come to the conclusion that Antifa are the victims in this.

o rly?

Kek, this. When Merkel's party got BTFO by the AfD in her own state they hired some analyst to tell them why people don't like them anymore.

And his conclusion was that it couldn't have been because people don't want to be flooded with violent illegals and the AfD is the only party opposing this development.
His conclusion was that the CDU didn't show enough party coherence because they didn't shill Merkel's open border policies 110%. And those tards happily ate it up because it allowed them to pretend that they are still right about everything and they just need to ~explain it better~ to the common plebs.

>They want it because they think everyone will rally around them and convince people they're justified.

Goes even further than that. They don't think they can convince people, they think that people defending them is the default state because they are unarguably fighting for the Greater Good™ and no one but Nazis (which they don't think are that numerous) could possibly oppose them.

Even the less fanatical tards do this. When I went to the US last year everyone else around me was left as fuck. Whenever they dragged me into any political discussion I disagreed with them on basically everything, yet they were still firmly convinced that I was a lefty just like them because the possibility that anyone who does look like a normal person rather than a meth victim is not on the political left doesn't even exist for them.

It's like the writer is trying to tell a different story with pictures that he is not allowed to write in text.

No kidding. It's more proof that leftists and feminists do not want equality under any circumstance, every time they get a taste of it it always comes down to women being poor victims.

Meanwhile they will celebrate men getting beaten, nearly to death, for having the wrong political opinion.

Liberals make me sick to my fucking stomach.

on what part?

meme driven culture arises out of the fact that we can't measure social capital based on our conformity to long standing individuals in the community.

for example, on Reddit, where there are names, an account with good karma and a long post history has social capital and is emulated.

under anonymity, there are no role models of that sort, and so, social capital is measured by conformity to the meme based culture. think about how you can spot a newfag or how a different opinion gets torn down as "Jewish" -- what doesn't conform to our memetically communicated culture is rejected and chastised.

leftists tend to communicate by non-anonymous social media. failbook, Twitter, classical forums, etc etc. they coordinate with names and social capital, and only don anonymity as a tool on the front lines. anonymity is a tool of war alone for them. they think anonymity is their ally, but we were born in it.

dude, Sup Forums didn't create the alt-right, we just provided a convenient platform to latch on to

BBC just did a piece on the Great Meme War

youtu.be/xOmq-U21pok

HOLYSHIT an actual redpilled news outlet!
Guys..! They are playing 4D chess and they are on our side!!!!
IT IS FINALLY FUCKING HABBENING!

>tolerance candle
ROFLMAO