Sandwich Carrier

How is this still a job that people do? Carrying sandwiches from one side of the room to the other? Daily reminder that people make a living from carrying sandwiches and soft drinks 20 feet across a room and receive payment to do so.

At least whores get paid enough to maintain enviable drug habits for their shameful profession.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phIDNo4Vjkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try eating in a fine dining restaurant its a world of difference but yeah i agree most severs are useless fucks and tipping should be abolished so the back of house and severs have equal pay scales

no idea, but the idea of serving people is cancer. Unless you're a chef or line cook, that's actually pretty cool.

>Tipping

LOL. 0% chance i'm paying some college slut to bring me my steak.

That is the job of the employer not the customer.

Who the hell eats peanut butter and banana sandwiches?

She can be my semen carrier instead.

>being a cocksucker and not paying a tip.
>won't vote to abolish tipping

I'd vote to abolish tipping.

Good try tho spicboi

Save your contempt for NEETS, at least they are working.

i would like a sandwich

I mean if you added some honey then maybe I would be down to smash it

the fuck is wrong with you cunts?

she is making an honest living. in her own country. maybe she took the job part time to make a few bucks so she and her husband can buy their first home. maybe she is working a few hours a week to stay in shape or meet people in her community?

Trump will fix it

>servers
>husband

And they tend to gain weight from any kitchen messups that are usually put in the back

could you find more of a non-issue to complain about?

ever had a bad waiter or waitress?
ever been to a restaurant with every single table occupied and one chick to serve everyone?
so it's not just walking sandwiches around
it's very stressful and exhausting
I was a waiter for one summer and I admire people spending their life doing it

Also be nice to your waitress, cunt

>honest living

bro these 'people' literally move a plate from point A to point B. There could not be a less skilled job. Even lawn mowers have to operate fucking machinery that could kill them.

There's no danger nor skill involved with serving FOOD.

And they think they deserve a gratuity? LMAO fuck them! You NEVER tip these fucking lazy entitled parasites. EVER.

If you want to show gratitude, ask for the cook and slip him a 10 when he comes out. Then tell him the wait staff sucks balls and get the losers fired so maybe they'll go out and get real jobs.

Most restaurants share tips.

its a job for non whites.

4% of total sales bi weekly divided by thw cooks is generally what most places do and severs can usually get that in tips from 4-5 tables at any given night

Not sure about Canada but everywhere I've worked has shared them according to hours worked.

So?
What about postmen and other delivery personnel, do you have some sort of autistic beef with them as well?

Yeah its relative to that when divided among cooks but genrally its 4% servers tip out into the pool. I have a spreadsheet somewhere with the math but they end up on average pulling in a higher wage than most senior line cooks bi weekly

maybe they should juggle with the plates, that requires skill you nigger
it's a very harsh job, you'd realize it if you weren't 15 years old

>tie autism to anything i disagree with

Back in the cuckshed with you. You reek of liberal brainwashing.

Rather than even TRY to justify tipping servants in any way, you rather call me an autist and throw in a few other professions to muddy the water?

Pathetic liberal 'intellectualism' at work.

And FYI delivery personnel are considered logistics, which requires far more effort and concentration plus technical understanding than some fucking mindless robot who shuffles plates around and wants a handout.

Servers are basically BUMS that hit you up for cash whiling bringing you a plate. They're allowed to infest the owner's restaurant because the patron believes he's being catered to but the reality is a DOG could pull a cart with your food to you.

Literally a mindless animal tier 'job'.

why are southern women such waifu material?

>very HARSH

YEAH IT'S SO HARSH AND DANGEROUS MAN

fucking surrender nigger, go find a real job that doesn't involve sucking dick for my spare change

i can agree with this

>she is making an honest living
no hyperbole, a literal chimpanzee can do this job and it would be far more entertaining and uplifting

pic related: it's a monkey that actually works in a restaurant as a waiter. he doesn't talk back or call in sick (aka hungover)

i love the fact it took a lot of personal damage for you to be this way but now your edginess is starting to get more embarrassing than funny. jokes over mate, run yourself a nice bath and wash your toaster.

just kill yourself.

Fuck restaurants. I don't go to them and neither should you cheap bastards

pic related: an honest "hard-working" american making an honest "living"

honestly, though, you know you would tip this little nigger HUGE. like more than some brainless bitch that should be working a more skilled job

Canada's actually fucked. I got about 4% total of all tips as a cook in any business that isn't locally owned.
20$ a week to make the shit and get yelled at while the 'servers' fuck around and smoke and get upwards of 500$ a week in tips.

i'd love to see you faggots go to a restaurant with no waiters. you'd just sit there and wonder why you don't have ten cups of free ranch dressing and 100 refills of diet coke.

I did this when I was like 16. I was also responsible for cleaning the bathrooms and tables and keeping things like straws and drink tops stocked plus mopping the floors at the end of the night and some other things so it's not like all I did was carry food to people. Definitely not a job people should be making a living on but it's not a bad starter job and also a good way of showing kids to go to college or trade school

i get the distinct feeling that a there are a lot of cucks in this thread that make a living carry sandwiches to fat strangers for pocket change

sad

How about I just eat in my kitchen next to my coke and frozen pizza?

The food issues are all solved when you homecook food. THe 'service sector' redpill is realizing that homecooked food is not a drain on your country while bullshit service sector jobs dealing in food are.

ITT: Leftist shills with no job or future shit all over the working class.

>wonder why you don't have ten cups of free ranch dressing and 100 refills of diet coke
this monkey can do that job faster and with less drama than you can and he wouldn't be fucking around on his cellphone texting his friends like some nigger millennial and taking cigarette breaks every 3 minutes

i mean he is welcome to take cigarette breaks because it's his right as an employee but monkey's waiters typically aren't big smokers

go to fucking tescos you piece of lard

Ouch desu i pull 180 a week but realistically its around 50 since beers come out of tips and i work 16 hour shifts for 180$ a day. Woo sous chef life

>tipping
lmao get a real job in manual labor

>it's very stressful and exhausting
>carrying sandwiches 15 yards

my fucking sides

Well they are delicious

>carrying bananas for peanuts
>"working class"

user, pls

I'll assume you're fat and unemployed, you sound like it

exactly the opposite, i have a patrician career and run a sub 20min 5k
i don't carry sandwiches to fatasses

this is the problem with america is that companies outsourced so much that carrying sandwiches is literally how a huge portion of america feeds themselves unironically

Well, someone's gotta do it. You can't have filthy customers going into the kitchen to get their food.
A conveyor belt might work

>Well, someone's gotta do it

wrong. most restaurants now have you just pick up your food at a counter or window which keeps costs low

fine dining restaurants can hire monkey and help the chimpanzee unemployment problem

I'd rather have a dog bring my food in a cart than have a human waiter bring it to me. That'd be pretty great actually.

She's a qt leave her alone OP. Faggot.

>t. hasn't served in a busy restaurant before
Top kek, it's hard and many can't do it

Someone has to do it you cuck.
You expect me to get off my comfy booth to grab my food at a restaurant? TOPKEK

I don't tip food bringers, unless they provide some sort above and beyond exceptional service - which is far and in between depending where you go.

Always tip a drink maker though, they pour more liberally when you do

Don't monkeys throw feces at the customers? That's almost worse than human waiters

>How is this still a job that people do?
Its not a job here but i can why walking around with food is a job in the US.

jamming yourself into a packed restaurant that is loud and over capacity is nigger tier
this trend is an anachronism and needs to die
there are like 10 million restaurants on every city block. go somewhere else, pleb

>A conveyor belt might work
Nips perfected the tech on that years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=phIDNo4Vjkw

A lot of people because they're fucking amazing

Are you from Memphis?

>almost worse

and quit propagating bad monkey stereotypes. it's racist. they work 10 times harder than the 22 year old brainless bitches working in restaurants currently and fucking staring at their cellphones all shift

monkeys are people too

The thick sliced bread works but the peanut butter is too thin. The bread could have been made into french toast and frosted with icing sugar. Why wouldn't they carmelize the bananas? They could have done that sandwhcih much better.

If you're the waiter you can walk out of a brunch shift with $300 in your pocket in 5 hours

You also get to do opposition research on the booboisie

I'm so glad the ai revolution is just about here. I can't wait until office workers, bankers, lawyers and doctors are all monkeys again too.

>Nips perfected the tech on that years ago
fucking awesome

>15 bucks minimum wage tards think they can compete against that
topkek, i wonder if they will go full Luddite and start smashing chains that implement this stuff

>Try eating in a fine dining restaurant its a world of difference
This. I think every waiter/waitress should be required to dine at a restaurant with real service before they bitch endlessly about bad tippers.

I've been to restaurants where the waiters actually WAIT on you. A pleb diner waitress just waits for you to leave so she can scoop up her shekels.

How the fuck do you pull that during brunch??? I swear brunch customers are all cunts and the service staff is usually hungover or D team people because nobody wants to do weekends

I'll never worry about tipping servers again after dating one for a year.
She'd come with 300 bucks in cash after a 6 hour shift and fucking complain about bad tippers that night.
These bitches take home 300 dollars in cash not being reported to the irs, not including what her employeer is paying her an hour and they bitch about it being a slow night

this is ridiculous. can you imagine how much cheaper your meals would be if you weren't getting fleeced by the degenerate sandwich carriers?

and you know that every sandwich walker takes this pile of money after every shift and goes to buy a handful of cocaine with it

?

>Sup Forums detests nigger behavior
>Sup Forums tips like niggers

Reminder to tip your waiter, waitresses are scum

>I've never been to a chipoltle
Hurr, its too hard for me to refill my diet sucrose! I need help

and then blow it all on drugs and alcohol

for carrying sandwiches. you can't defend this. monkey waiters now!

It wouldn't make it cheaper though because if they eliminated tipping the menu cost would go up to cover a fair wage albeit it would be around 10-15% which is the average for tipping. Maybe it would cost less for people who always tip 20% though

>She'd come with 300 bucks in cash after a 6 hour shift and fucking complain about bad tippers that night.
I take it she was pretty hot?

Being a waiter if you're a young and good looking woman is probably ez mode.

Take this fucking cancer back to le_donald you worthless fucking fag.

this. walking 5 yards to squirt more machine juice in my cup is so fucking hard

and chipotle can every get rid of most of those faggots behind the counter and have the customers scoop their own gruel. just have 1 person their to supervise they aren't loading their trays like a grocery store and 1 as cashier. instant profit growth

like i need to pay some retard adult to put 1 scoop of rice on my burrito. what a tough job

You can't expect monkeys to work for free, they've got bills to pay and bananas to buy.

You have 0 idea how what your talking about
>What are food costs
>What is quality control
>What is hygene and risk management
>What is pricing

checked and true
but they don't have a lot of bills like cellphones and cars, etc

Get a grip dude, you're starting to have as many buzzwords as the liberals you hate.

Oh and people who TYPE like THIS are fucking retarded. Nobody cares about your emphasis faggot

>made up shit to defend muh gibs degenerate make-work job

>I don't understand profit lines and think every resteraunts can just be a buffet with 0 changes in quality if food and business

Go back to golden corral

Profit margin*

I sat down once and a server took my order. Didn't see her again for 30 minutes, walked to the kitchen and got my own food and sat back down.
Left without paying. No one said a word to us
Servers are retarded and don't deserve tips

They aren't made up things in resturants dude but i agree with removing tips and these thing should be expected of servers becauese thats there job

This didn't happen.

None of those reasons have anything to do with sandwich carriers
>back to Twitter donny-boy

>muh dining "experience"

He was talking about chipotle