Trump Orders Lowered Federal School Standards

>Trump Orders US Dept. of Education To Lower Federal School Standards

reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17S2U8

Who said Trump wouldn't help the minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQ8Nr3_2724
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
hslda.org/hs/international/Australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huuu huuuuu blacks are dum whites are smrt!

Why does Sup Forums hate Common Core so much?

Why should there be Federal standards at all?

Look at the picture and explain it to everyone.

Common Core teaches more than just math.

>critics worried could lead to lower quality schools in poorer neighborhoods.
So is the bar going up?
Burgers will need writing and reading abilities to enter college?
Literal shoah

Fun fact: the author of common core stated outright in plain English that his intention behind common core was to end white privilege.

What is common core ?
How does it help dindus and cause issues to whites?

Why is all the comon core memes some sort of weird nigga math or English lessons.

Are these memes or actually the whole point?

Please proper explanation. I've been wondering it for a while now.

THAT PIC TRIGGERS ME REEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS THIS NOT ILLEGAL

Who was in the wrong here? The question is like a trick.

Common core was an attempt to modernize and change how basic subjects are taught. The reason you see so many memes is because it focuses on mental math tricks like making groups of ten when doing addition. What it does is add more bullshit standardized tests without really making kids better at the subjects.

......oh, and there's also this youtu.be/LQ8Nr3_2724

So you think certain types of thinking should be illegal?

really makes you think

ANY JEWISH THINKING

>Trump Orders US Dept. of Education To Lower Federal School Standards

I wasn't aware we had any. People here are so goddam stupid I dont even treat cashiers, pedestrians or other encounters as engaging wild apes. If everything that could speak and walk upright were human, we would be hiring parrots.

I just smile and err on the side of caution, and assume that we are so deep into de-evolution that its safer just to assume the species I have to navigate amidst are basically chattering primates. Most aren't aggressive, the paler ones at least, but as long as they are allowed to operate vehicles, carry weapons with shiney badges or are responsible for any aspect of infrastructure maintenance, they are still dangerous.

We'll I am one man militia now.

Trump is a piece of sh!t by doing that. Education is key to success. Look at Japan. Look at South Korea. Look at France in the olden days.

This is the shit I am talking about.

Why the fuck would I try to read that?

This type of indoctrination should be illegal.

what about the part where the right to bear arms shall not be infringed? Why do they have to paraphrase anyway the amendments arent that long just print the actual fucking text.

>Look at Japan. Look at South Korea. Look at France in the olden days.
All poorer than America

Why do you need the government to educate your kids?

Common core holds back standards
It follows the no child Left behind policy
Which means, if you have a stupid kid, an average kid, and a smart kid, if the stupid kid has problems, everyone else is held back to make room for them
If the smart one wants to advance, by the time he can, it's too late because of the selection process for advanced classes
It teaches more social repositories than actual educational ones
Kids basically have to kiss a teacher's ass to get accepted into advanced shit
t. High school math teacher, we're teaching them the equivalent of middle school math right now
Everyone is four years behind, the stupid kids more so
We've successfully held back an entire generation
Kill me

Sup Forums, I think its time we organize and started a company that runs charter schools.
DeVos is the perfect person to do it under.
This garbage makes me weep for my country.

>Why do they have to paraphrase anyway the amendments
Because they don't like the constitution and want to replace it

>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/

but America already has the worst education system in the world!

Fuck! That's some fucken stupid shit.
You guys have private schools there right? Private schools can still do as they please I assume?

all public school is shit everywhere

The point of common core was to make everyone as stupid as niggers are.

What the fuck else is new?

>certain types of thinking

Bald liberal propaganda should not be taught as fact to children.

How about this, as a thought exercise: Do you want to pay me to go to your kid's classroom and teach them that the Quran is the only book they should ever read, and that anyone who disagrees with this should be killed on the spot?

>Private schools can still do as they please I assume?
Yes
We also have homeschool

I know but its literally the foundation of your country. Its the law of the land if they dont like it they cant just ignore it because they like south africas better.

Japan and South Korea have >99% literacy rates, their students rank among the best in the world, they have a lot of robots, blooming medical industry, awesome infrastructure and if you combine those perks with America's GDP, patriotism & cash, well, you can take pretty much anybody in the world.

Gov't is necessary in education if its standards are high. This way everybody has a shot at being intelligent and advancing the nation. The dumb cunts who don't go work on the farm.

Btw I'm not saying private schools should be illegal; they should just remain for the rich kids

>dont like it they cant just ignore it
Yes they can
They just say its a "living document" and means what they want it do
>everybody has a shot at being intelligent
no
intelligence is mostly just genetics

Why cant poor people educate their own kids?

Yeah well until it "lives" the second amendment out of existence then they shoudl have to abide it. I always hear leftisit crying "you dont need an AR for hunting" WAAAAHHH

Meanewhile nowehere does it state you have the right to bear arms in accrodance with hunting.

These people should not have teaching positions.

Thank fuck for that.
We don't have home school here, not that I know of anyway.
I will work two jobs to send my kids to a private school if needed. We don't have comon core here but from what I can tell public schools are less learning about maths and more about teaching kids think about if they identify as a girl or guy here

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

REEEEEEEEEEE

me too.

My elementary school had a special ed classroom and the only 2 niggers in my school were in it. The entire class had roughly 10 kids in it. We used to throw pinecones at them during recess.

One nog dropped out of highschool and works at Walmart, the other one dropped out of highschool and raped an elderly woman then got imprisoned. So that's pretty cool I guess.

Why are they so incompatible with society?

>Approximately 30,000 families—including both home school and schools of distance education. The Australian Christian College (Australia’s largest Christian school of distance education) has over 1,700 families, with 4,000 students ranging from Preschool to Year 12 in its home education programs.

hslda.org/hs/international/Australia/

its just the germans that are fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Because poor people will give sh!t education to their kids who will turn into rioters and welfare whores.

those poor American children. They never had a chance. The rest of the world pities you. We're so sorry.

Cant do worse than the state has

This is obviously data mining childeren to determin if you wamt to fail them or not baised on families party affiliation.

That's on the state and city, not the federal government.

If you're going to be an asshole to cashiers, pedestrians and the like, then you're a nigger.

Thanks for playing the Are You a Nigger Challenge.

The chinks have been good at it though.
Just take the oriental notions of discipline & efficiency, then apply to America.

so basically you were shitty classless people?

Are you by chance from Alberta?

I wouldnt send my kids to chink school

Hes lowering federal controls on the school systems. It allows higher standards in non-liberal retard zones, so they wont be forced to do what libtards have passed as laws. It's not lowering standards overall. States will have mor epower over their own education systems again.

Because "making 10" is the assignment. It's not asking the student to somehow make 8+5 = 10. "Making 10" is a technique to help students comprehend addition with two-digit solutions. It's extremely common and very basic. There are plenty of horrible examples of Common Core bullshit, but OP's image is taken out of context.

That is the State and Local board's responisiblity. Not Trump.

This is true. I was in advanced classes in elementary and 6th grade. At the end of 6th grade we all got a paper for signing up to continue the advanced classes. I thought, "Shit why make it harder on myself." not realizing I was already in the advanced classes. I was dropped to normal classes, and ended up doing work that I did in 3rd grade. It was not until 9th-10th grade that I actually started learning again.

>being a teacher is literally the easiest fucking thing on earth
>yet these retards still fuck it up phenomenally

It is politicized heavily.

This is but 1 tactic on how people get indoctrinated to be total cucks.

The other is you do dumbass shit like Yvette Falarka does.

This seriously made me mad. How is this allowed?

Yeah and it began when President Carter developed the Ministry of Education. It is almost unfit for purpose now.

I AM IN A FIT OF RAGE.

What the shit!?

No wonder the Left in the US are total brainwashed cucks.

> certain types
> As long as they register them and no criminal record

Doesnt state that anywhere in the amendment is says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Math was my favorite subject too.

Oh how far it has fallen.

>So you think certain types of thinking should be illegal?
The pic he was referring to was 100% leading, and didn't accurately portray any republican or democratic values in the choices.

If that questionnaire was given to children, it's obvious what the teacher was trying to do, and that is to indoctrinate the kids which could be treasonous. I'm not a Judge so it's not my place.

those icky evil republicans! they're practically fascists!

this, it was to "help" them inner-city nigs

My lower-middle class parents scraped up the money for me to go to private school after what they saw public school do to my older siblings. I graduated 2 years ago but even so thank Christ I didnt go to public schools to learn shit like that.. My HS teachers would always talk shit on common core, but I really had no idea how bad it is until recently. Private schooling is generally better because they can teach how they please, but also the teachers usually get paid chump change, so they only really do it if they are passionate about teaching.

Americans should employ the german education system with korean standards.

Not everybody needs to be "educated", not everybody needs to go to college, not everybody needs or can have a better life, not everybody should pass highschool education.
People need to be treated and educated according to their abilities, wants and what they like.

Some need to end up being cashiers and garbage men, some need to end up as engineers, publicists, writers, businessmen, priests and so on.
Everybody is equally a worthless worm unless they prove otherwise.

>right to certain weapons
>providing they be registered
>not been in prison

It probably says this right next to "this amendment only applies to muskets"

>Oh how far it has fallen.
They have been wasting time with bullshit like estimation back since at least when I was going to school in the early 90s

how is it indoctrination, it accuratly represent the parties and doesnt give a right or wrong answer is just a quiz

Yet Yvette Falarka in Berkeley gets away with that shit all the time. How do you think she recruits BAMN members?

it says that as currently interpreted by your highest court
>american education

What's so great about German education? It barely penalizes the lazy.

>sh!t

Public school has been totally infested with Cultural Marxists whose goal it is to complete destroy the white christian family
I went to one of the top ranked schools in California and probably at least half of my class turned into complete fuck ups

thats probably why he added
>with korean standarts

du Hauptschüler

>it accuratly represent the parties
Pollution: This doesn't accurately portray either party faggot.

>interpreted by your highest court
lel
see

>Federal standards
Good. States should have the right to make their own edication

Damn. Like I get rounding is important for significant digit purposes but that is just sickening.

It's the fact they even ask them that. Also not all Democrat and Republican supporters hold those biased beliefs and the school or teachers SHOULD have no right to manipulate a person like that. Some parents take this shit seriously.

The parties though are both 2 heads of the same ugly snake anyways.

Feeding that to retarded adults is different in my book, but still nigger shit.

>DURRR I SUPPORT COMMON CORN

Meanwhile this backwash is pushed into it.

Another JEWISH PLOY. Color me fucking surprised.

Before you started rewarding mindless memorization and repetition, it was great.
And yeah he is right Not everybody should pass highschool or is able to pass highschool education, there are other uses for them, welfare and muh benefits need to disappear.

You either work and eat or you don't and starve.

>Damn. Like I get rounding is important for significant digit purposes but that is just sickening.
Its just something that people should be able to do naturally
Do will really need to waste a class teaching you that ~a + ~b = ~c?

This is what happens when women take over a profession.

you're literally retarded, the child is not wrong the question is incapable of asking itself in a way that the child could understand.

WHAT IF IT WAS HER HUSBANDS YOU FUCKING CIS SHITLORD

that doesnt change anything its not about the believes the supporters hold its about the parties, also it doesnt seem to condemn or approve any of the oppinions

It does thou, if you boil it down republicans dont want to burden companies and democrat want to

omg they try to teach children to interpret texts and to have far reaching understanding of language
>gas them

>you should be able to marry who you want to?
So Democrats think I can marry my 6 year old daughter?

>if you boil it down
You just proved my point by making assumptions.

>make 10 when adding 8 + 5

What?

Source?

Exactly. It's fucking insane and it's making our kid really stupid really fast.