Is he wrong though?

Is he wrong though?

He uses the term fascist too loosely. He is an idiot.

was the confederacy a fascist movement?

>not an argument:
>also not an argument:

Delete this right now.

First comment is stupid.
Second comment ignores the fact that slave work and financial aid from institutions that take more than 90% of said financial aid are helping the population explosion of minorities.
Third comment is a non sequitur

Woah, so this is the power... of the leftist rhetoric.

White people think manipulative media and cultural domination by a hostile oligarchy too spicy

His formatting leaves a lot to be desired.

are you really going to entertain some guys generalized bitching as legitimate criticism?

How many black people does he live around?

Start telling these "Do as I say not as I do types," to walk their talk! Watch as they don't know what to say next.

>1
strawman
>2
white culture and post ww2 civilisation is indeed weak and unfit, we want to change that
>3
every other ethnic group has their own territory. Ethnic homelands are organic outgrowths of ethnogenesis and permanent settlement. I encourage safe spaces as distinct territories from every else, i too hope homosexual, tranny, feminist and SJW pariahs get their safe spaces. Homelands are safe because they reduce interethnic competition and boost social trust.

Fascists are antifa. They create violence and havoc for anyone who disagrees with their ideas.
Antifa doesn't wear Nazi symbols.
>it's a major fail in logic.

No, antifa is not fascist, antifa are Marxist globalists. Fascism is a political-economic system in which a nation-state administers economic policy for the benefit of the nation, severely restricting the entry of foreign and transnational interests into its domestic market and monitoring its domestic businesses to ensure they don't undermine national interests or public morality.

>Is he wrong though?
Is a strawman a good argument?

Wow, you need a dictionary.
Fascism = an authoritarian system of government and social movements.
Antifa = agree with me or I'll do physical harm to you.
Antifa = fascism

Get a dictionary, it's not difficult.

>"Dems R The Real Racists" the post
i hope you're trolling

What is this the 1920s? Fascism is saying mean stuff dummy.

It's not a troll. It's the actual definition of the words, emu friend.
>you are three only person who wants to race bait. It's simple English definitions of the words.

A country for white people isn't a "safe space," for fucksakes. A safe space is a tool from psych therapy for use when a patient is so PTSD'd they can't go out in everyday life. Then it was stolen by political ideologues for victim politics purposes to shield their ideas from criticism.

What's next? Laughing the concept of private property beacuse it's "just like a safe space"? Laughing at borders? Laughing at military defense? Retarded.

A mexican intellectual, I thought you had all gone extinct?

jewish rhetoric. look at that name. look at that slimy attitude. no way it's a goy.

First one is an obvious strawman as is the second one. I have yet to see anyone here fully support social Darwinism.

The third is another strawman since "safe space" refers to leftists shutting out all opinions that they personal do not like. There is nothing harmful or life threatening about a non-left wing opinion. Safe spaces have also taken root in university across the globe, this means that young minds are being poisioned with the idea that they can simply shut out opinions that challenge their world view.

Lastly, this person is taking single examples of possible internet trolling and using it to generalize others. This is the height of stupidity.

>acknowledging whites would be safer without minorities around

No, he's not wrong.

>Is there a point you're trying to make?
>What part of this is natural selection
>We're trying to make a safe space for white children. You're trying to make a safe space for your hurt feelings.