We will come for USA after we done with europe, what will you do when the Soldiers of Allah storming in your cities...

We will come for USA after we done with europe, what will you do when the Soldiers of Allah storming in your cities,amerifats?

Load up my hk416/17 and roast some turkeys to dinner.

we await you, roach

not you again

This is the second time I see you post the same shit OP.

Get at me bro. I am ready for the 10th crusade.

DEUS VULT

Serbian pigs beheaded by mujahideen, Praise Allah

We arm ourselves with shit and pork's blood

I'll open my legs to them, oh my God I can't wait for some dominant Muslim men to come own me. Please make this happen sooner daddy. I'm tired of white men

Surrender in peace and adopt Sharia Law without question. If you kill your enemy they win.

To get fucked again?

Never change turks , never change

Don't worry little Roach the Donald is going to turn your holy land of Mecca into a glass lake.

you know there are beople here who would LOVE isis to tr to invade

>what will you do when the Soldiers of Allah storming in your cities,amerifats?
Shoot you, of course.

>I am ready for the 10th crusade.
>the 10th crusade
You're about 650 years too late.

...shoot them?

Please come, we are ready

There were only nine, so far...

>implying that mudslimes won't start fighting against each other like they always do

probably shoot them?

The cities?
I guess I'll just get comfy and watch.
Maybe set some really large fires at night.

Wait turkish think they have a chance? lol i could use a kebab.

welp. another body for the dumpster fire.

Just one picture to shut them up

lol @ based roof koreans.

damn nogs in LA 1998 never stood a chance.

Soon brother......soon

Can't come soon enough

Come to papa, roachie. We can rape your ass again and send you back to desert. You must be a good cocksucker of jewish dicks and shut the fuck up. You are alive because WE want you to be alive. Dont alter the status quo, you moron and enjoy your subhuman life in western civilization. Dont bite the hand that feeds you, roach. Be smart for once in your filthy life.

You gon die bitch

fact check'd: I meant 1992.

it's the wet dream of half this country, myself included, to shoot foreign invaders. come

Think again

Brother we taking it already. We here.

Minneapolis belong to God more every day. I never move off. The sidewalks. White boys scramble over out of my way when they see me come. I crash into a few. They always very apologizing.

I do Uber for little wihile. Drive like crazy bastard when white brats and they kids in the car. Scare them real bad. Did get ban but not before I out fear of God in them. They think we all dirty reckless? I do there worst dream.

We own these streets. Mayor hate Trump and she give us more. Modesty police now in Riverside. Soon we bring to uptown when we have the numbers. More Muslim there and whites have no fight.

Lmao mohamed shut the fuck up before i dox your facebook and send dick pics to your mom

Bathe an entire world in holy fire.

You don't own shit you delusional faggot, your fake God is a bitch, God is the universe

>USA - fighting force of 50+ million citizens alone
Good luck. I am half Turk, see you on the battlefield.

SHUT

YOUR

MOUTH

ROACH

Soldiers of allah? What do these soldiers do other than hide behind leftist women and Jews, begging them for help to stem "islamophobia." You're frightened of words and cartoons, and you attack journalists and civilians. I'm still waiting for your oh so manly soldiers to actually hit a real target, like the EU parliament or any influential figure, but it seems easier to just run a car into innocent Romanian tourists and little Swedish girls. Fucking pathetic, but keep talking we like a laugh and your rhetoric is seriously pissing off actual soldiers, police and those citizens who suddenly think they don't have much to lose.

Falling for shit b8

Shots fired

Hahahah SAVAGE AF. They are little pussies that hide under the skirts of women

The second? More like the eleventh. I see this post every day around the same time. Maybe i'm Bill Murray.
Also checked.

Moves to country. Can't even hold down a job as a fake taxi driver. go figure.