Is Juba the ultimate Amerifat remover?

>Juba the Iraqi Sniper
>Killed more than 650+ American invaders in Iraq alone
>Posted his sniper shots
>American subhumans get butthurt yet can't do a shit about it
>Am*ricans try to kill him but can't
>In 2014, ISIS KIAs him in combat
I really love this guy. He's a great Mesopotamian. Every country except USA needs a guy like him.

*bombs your Arab civillians with a drone*

Those guys actually all survived lmao, I've seen the story

Juba was not one person

>>killed more than 650 Americans

Good, fuck em'. If I didn't go to college, I'd be fighting the weak American government right now too

Isn't it kind of sad you have to rehash the same 4-5 pics/vids in the same threads year after year? Meanwhile we have like an endless stream of muslims getting blown-up, shot, stabbed basically on-demand almost daily?

commie identified

Wish USA had the balls to invade somewhere else i'd love to post american corpses

Die you commie scum

there is nothing more joyful than shitting the grave of a dead american soldier and wiping your ass with american flag afterwards, it is my favorite activity after gangbanging wife of a american soldier with my black friends.

I wish you had the balls to get off your ass, come to my country so I can kick your ass. Turkey is a shit hole.

No, you wouldn't

We've been over this could times.
Whatever amount of kills you post and repost (usually 3-4 of the same gifs every time), we literally have thousands of fresh, juicy, new brown man murder to dwarf that. Stay mad non-white. :-)

*countless, not could

Turktard doesn't care for facts.

The SAME FUCKING THREAD.
Started by the SAME FUCKING ROACH.

He cant thats the funny part

>>hurr hurr must be commie

No you dumb/delusional faggots. The American government is being managed by a criminal class of people that perpetually wages dumb/shill wars all over the planet under the pretext of "liberation" but really just to steal those countries resources for the rich. They don't value their troops, they treat their soldiers as desposable assets to be deployed whenever the rich have a temper tantrum over not getting their way internationally. So fuck off you brain dead morons, it's not my fault if you haven't been paying attention over the last 20 years.

I would be bitter if I lived in an oppressive shit country and believed in the insanity that is the Mohammedan cult. You must seethe that the 'infidel' is so successful and there you are, living in your oppressive piece of shit country that the world wouldn't give two shits about if you were annihilated into oblivion.

Juba, or the collection of snipers known as "Juba" were Mossad agents.

>commie shit

When did the American government do anything for you? Do they take care of you when you get sick? Do they take care of you when you lose your job? Because last time I checked, the US government did jack shit for me when both were the case. Why should ANY soldier so willingly throw their life away for a nation that treats them so callously? I will never understand. The government doesn't give good education, there isn't a good job/trades system, the markets are all rigged in favor of the elites, the banks only loan money (for business) to the elites unless you pay a ridiculous amount of interest/have a ridiculous amount of collateral. We pay for healthcare/education three fucking times and have 500 billion in defaulted student loan debt because the rich would rather tank the entire economy than use tax payer money to subsidize college. Fuck the American government and fuck you dumb shills who take this as a personal attack because you're too brainwashed to see how corrupt the US government has become.

Remember that soliders fought for your right to say this shit and you live in an almost perfect world and have no idea how bad life really is outside of the US because of how spoiled you are

Was he real or just propaganda?
If he was real you gotta give him some credit, that's some skill. I remember him from Chris "I shot niggers in Katrina" Kyle's audio book.

...yet, we never steal those resources, dumbass. Iraq should have been drained of oil, but they still have it. Your arguments fail.

why did the is not like him?

based jewba
down with america

They're cunts.
Also Al Baghdadi is actually John McCain in disguise so they killed himas revenge.

Is that a PSL rifle?

From articles I just read it looks lie he didn't even exist, just like our side over hyped Chris "kill sand niggers for Zion" Kyle.

Ohwell. Sniping is for pussies anyway.

figures wtf tho. this is making me physically ill.

F

i´m not 100% sure but i think it´s a Dragunov

Day of the boar when?

>lost 4000 men in Iraq
>650+ of them were apparently from this guy no one besides Turks heard of
>eclipses Simo
>conveniently gets killed by ISIS to further solidify the myth
Sure bud

Remember that jews sent young men out to die for their own financial gains, while you get table scraps! Be thankful goyims!

take it easy brah. all governments are shit and ruled by kikes

also sage

As far as I remember Dragunov doesn't have the wooden support on the rifle split but PSL does.
Also Dragunovs are way more expensive and rare while PSLs are cheap and easy to find.

Even though this isnt true id rather have table scraps than mudwater somewhere in Africa