cringe

Not really, faggot

^this, desu

Y'know, that flag really is beautiful.

Roger that Lenny, tendies inbound on your location

It's actually quite pleasing to the eye

The darker green really goes well with the black and white

>using green text correctly

Prepared to receive tendies, leaf. The enemy is on my left flank currently.

>black
>not purple

Kek confirms

I hope you all get stabbed in the stomach and raped while bleeding to death. fuck off with your cringe kekistan shit

>greentext wasn't used to tell stories before being solely relegated to caustic irony/sarcasm

Yeah flag is nice, that tape job looks like is was done by someone with meat curtains for hands tho

>invasion

You're alone on a beach with an internet meme on a flagpole, posting on a message board.

all the fun stuff never happens in my state. couldn't even go to the new mexico live stream in time because niggers felt the need to shoot themselves again.

Have fun sucking the dick of your dictator with a made up name, faggot.

At the beach during school, and work hours on a fucking Thursday. Mission unaccomplished, OP is a fucking autismo.

Kill yourself.

That's why I need backup, senpai

Backup against what? The non-existent throngs of people who wouldn't know wtf that flag was anyway, or your own personality disorder?

wind really is perfect for flying the beautiful flag tho.....

mfw Erdogan is going to grind you into a paste and sell you to the Russians to use as lube when they rip open your daughters' fragile cunts

>MFW our made-up meme country is less of a joke than Turkey.

some leftists already threatened to tear it down with batons....luckily I have a MAGA hat and it kek'd them off I think....shit was dicey.

Praise KEK.

And his prophet Pepe

Just for this turkey will be annexed into The State of Kek

Oh man, look out all you people not paying any attention to the pasty kid with the odd green flag typing on his android. He's got chicken tenders on the way to battle you!

well....someone's gotta start somewhere man

>no exif data

You strizzait trolling nigga.

Is that even OC? Where the fuck are the highrises? And the beach is definitely not that long.

it's definitely ocean city

who said I only have a mobile, breh?

bethesda here. what would happen if we walked through DC with that flag?

This guy is trolling you all. Copied some picture off the internet.

Fuck off with this kekistan bullshit newfags

go find that shit then, nigga

probably be arrested by cuck ass cops

or better yet, come on down to the beach at OC and take a look at the glory of my flag for yourself. I could use the company.....bring tendies.

Done. Anything else?

rekt

Expert failure

Yea, that's currently happening...on this beach.

thanks for moar proofs supporting my mission. Date is today on those pics.

Ok so how's Florida Mr. replying to the OP with the screen of your Sup Forums post?

If you want friends or people to hang out with just make a post saying you're lonely no need to false flag an attack.

dunno...maybe he came across it browsing Sup Forums

Kekistan is more of a country than Belgium and it's still the most cringeworthy shit. Kill yourself.

Checked.
Sieg Zeon/10
Drop the colonies, space war now

This is going too far, letting redditors in was a huge mistake.

Being that its this guy, chances of the guy op is cosplaying being lonely at the beach are approx 100%.

this, take this shit to quadroon of mossad's twitter page or something

How can I contribute to further this cause?

I hate Ocean city so much

PA kekistani reporting in

we are legion, brother

holy fuck kill yourself and then gb2 reddit

wait.....wat?

When are you leaving, Reddit?

KEK IS PLEASED

When are you just going to ignore this post, Bong?

Take it somewhere else for goodness sake. It's cringeworthy.

Kekistani Navy Captain here.
tendies cannon is loaded and ready to fire.
the USS Pepe is at your command

yea, but you're the one bumping this with your replies....I didn't make you click on my invasion thread, bruv.

I personally am bumping it in hopes that it helps future generations better learn how to not be like you.

Just want to point out that is CLEARLY Assateague Island which is about 15 minutes drive away from Ocean City. Best place to go camping in the sand dunes and see those giant wild ponies.

touche.....I might have autism for reals as I look at this thread.....plenty of keks were harvested though. So I am content.

Beaches at ocean city don't have benches and there are no dunes high enough to hide the endless wall of high rise hotels. Also there aren't wild ponies in Ocean City at all they live on Assateague Island.

With this lone squinty-eyed goyem flying a meme on a pole on an empty beach, it may as well be named Aspergers Island.

/thread

I really do need to get me one of these flags

Like I was saying this is ASSATEAGUE ISLAND. At any given time during the year you might see 4 other camp sites being used on the drive to your camp site. ocean city is about a 15 minute drive away and is also pretty much like a ghost town until spring/summer

Why don't mods delete these off topic threads?