Lmao

Who here /2012 pol/?

Now that Sup Forums is in top 100 sites visited in the US, we need to find a way to identify old fags as a beacon of truth and tenure.

Here

The only way to do that is reference old memes, meaning it's actually impossible you roodypoo

kys candy-ass

When there's a will, there's a way

>we need to find a way to identify old fags as a beacon of truth and tenure.
Fuck that.
We should judge anons on the quality of their posts and argument, not something arbitrary like how long they've been on the site.
Besides, what would be the cut off for oldfags anyway? I starting browsing here in ~2006 and I still think of myself as a newfag.

▲ ▲

Op here claiming ID

>kys

I shiggy diggy

How tho? I wasn't full on redpilled when I came here. I was based but not as based as all the other anons who were originally /news/ or what ever

This want me and I didn't claim an ID

That was our meme and everyone started using it

First time I saw us rubbing off on normies

An oldfag will know a oldfag, also
>2012
>oldfag
wew las

found the newfag

Oh shit, OP is a spy.

>tfw l got here in the mid 00's because there were a lot of funny meme images in my Korean MMO that l used to play

Reporting.

Hi Sup Forums. I was raised pagan by my hippie mother but I've always found middle eastern culture and Islamic history fascinating. Should I convert?

row row fight the powah

Fuck I'm sorry I meant to post this as a thread not a reply I'm sorry

Hey, goys.
I'm an oldfag! How do we oldfags tell each other apart?! Like for example, if someone wanted to blend in, what would they say and do? You can trust me, goys.

Nigga Sup Forums launched in 2002 or 2003, can't recall now

Anyway not really a Sup Forums meme but, THE GAME

Hahahaha

>should I convert

Converting means you find it true.
You should believe what you find true, user.

Dammit man.

20% roody poo USA

Dun Dun

rule 34 on Rosie O'Donnel

2012 Sup Forums was utter garbage, even worse than now

2009 /new/ was great though

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Go away new fag. Anyone past 08 literally ruined this site.
05 here.

>I wasn't full on redpilled when I came here.
Most people weren't. You can't be redpilled without having someone offer you the pill first, y'know?
What you gotta realize though is that the first redpills the site was dropping were actually in favor of liberalism and not conservatism. I mean sure the grand majority of the site was still predominately calling each other niggers and fags with every other post, but even then the site was generally much more blue than red. I mean shit, jew jokes were common back then but legitimate antisemitism was nowhere near the levels of today.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that this site, and the majority of oldfags in my experience, are counter-culture before anything else. The entire time Bush was in office this site was more-or-less against Republicans since they were the ones that were telling them what they can and couldn't do. It was the Christian moralfags parading around trying to censor everything for the sake of whatever bullshit they came up with that week.

Once Obama and the Democrats returned to power and they became the ones policing morality (and the censorship that comes with it), the tone of site started to shift against them and towards conservatism. It was a slow going, but it snowballed faster and faster as liberal policy got more and more controlling and restrictive in the eyes of the site's userbase and it became less and less popular to be a conservative irl. It wasn't really until SJWs started to appear and attempt to police and "correct" everything that they found "problematic" that most anons really went hard conservative to fight them.

I think in the end most anons just want to be left alone with other anons without any outside influence affecting them. I think the only reason most of Sup Forums hasn't turned on Trump is because he's still generally unpopular in the MSM. As soon as he consolidates power and SJWs die off I wouldn't be surprised if this site shifts towards blue again.

MOSHI MOSHI JESUS DESU

>Sup Forums
>Try and figure out who's been here the longest

Honestly, just neck yourself nigger.

I miss having a pirate flag, but I like being able to identify non-Americans I guess.

ROFLMAO considering /2012 to be oldfags.. jesus christ.

back in my day /2008, we'd be considered newfags.