youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wRn37pAaOk
soundcloud.com/the_real_donald_trump
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794690405
archive.fo/UBkcy
theync.com/canadian-girl-murded-on-facebook-live.htm
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/democrats-threaten-shut-down-government-if-gop-passes-obamacare-repeal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOO~

Awoo Autist

Awoo?

*Awootist

member when trump was "definitely going to fire spicer"?

get fucked, cuck shills

SPICE LIVE, GET THE FUCK IN

GO

post spice racks to summon the spicer

soundcloud.com/the_real_donald_trump
Isn't this the original April 26th audio?

What have you done today to save France?

Always awoo

>hitler didnt gas citizens
>hitler didnt gas innocent people
>hitler didnt gas people
I love him.

Btw has he started yet?

It's time!

>super excited because no meetings during spice time
>one meeting directly before
>one meeting directly after
>suddenly client asks for call at 1 PM today

fml senpaitachi I got YT on mute right now

***TODAY'S SCHEDULE***

***THURSDAY SCHEDULE***

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794690405

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Macri. The President will then have a working luncheon with President Macri. In the afternoon, the President will sign a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security. The President will then depart the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs to give remarks and sign an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection. Later in the afternoon, the President will return to the White House.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Macri

>ON CAMERA AROUND 11:20

11:45AM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Macri

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security

4:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs

4:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection

5:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of Veterans Affairs en route to the White House

***Briefing Schedule***

1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

SPICING AT 1PM

SPICE RALLY BEGINNING SHORTLY

SPICE RALLY BEGINNING SHORTLY

BERKELEY HAPPENING SOON AFTER

ive been trying to locate the soles of awoos feet can anyone help me out

>CBS having Dave Grohl and his mom for more than 30 mins already
Now I know why Kurt killed himself with a shotgun.

Wow this is pretty intense stuff

archive.fo/UBkcy
>The first time Tammy Garnes visited a school in Cobb County, 10 years ago, she left in a hurry. It was just too white.

>“I want to surround my children with black people,” said the film producer, who was sitting at a table in Marietta’s Double Take Cafe with a friend.

>But when the Garnes family made a second visit to Marietta two years ago, Tammy found a different world: A diverse school, several fellow black California expatriates, a sophisticated town and a true gumbo of cultures. Since then she’s enjoyed Guatemalan cuisine, made Hindu friends and sent her daughter to a friend’s Brazilian baptism.

Argentina is white.

Here ya go.

where can I get a figma sized MAGA hat?

Fluffy, why've you been so slow tonight? I remember the good times, where at least 50 replies of the general would be your shitslinging, but now it's like your heart just isn't in it anymore.

We need an user to compile a daily list of fake news and post it here, similar to the Trump nightly news guy. What was the NAFTA fake news about today, anyway?

Do we have any pics with Macri ?
the two knew each other before becoming presidents

Kek wills it.

Gotchu famalam

Woman murdered live on facebook stream:

theync.com/canadian-girl-murded-on-facebook-live.htm

>SPICE TIME NOW, GET IN EDITION
It's going to be a Trump taxes and Flynn episode special, strap on in boys.

SOME ONE FORGOT TO LOCK THE CNN CAGE

hand over the lemons, lemonboy

Is Berkely the turning point of the culture war?
Will there ever be wholesome all American movies made in Hollywood like in the 80's and 90's?

le monkey musings man

"Zroompf had to be lectured on economics by le based weed man" or some such nonsense.
>hey guys what is negotiation :DDD

What's with all the tweets?
The madman is on a fucking spree

was white*

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

Alright, we'll allow it for a day.

Gunshine state continues to give the left the finger even in the younger generations
Fuck I love my home

Ah. Didn't know which type you were referring to. Fuck those people. And fuck those people who let their 8-year-old son wear a face-full of makeup. I wouldn't even allow my daughter to do that shit until they're at least 14 or so, even then they better wear light shit. But, if my son want to be a woman, I don't think I would care THAT much, if it's what they truly want and want to be happy that way. But, I would definitely wait until they hit puberty because that isn't when sexuality emerges for a child to figure out who they are and what they want. Please don't bully me for my opinions.

Kek has spoken

>Leaf

Nothing of value was lost.

Waiting and looking but haven't seen any yet, apologies.

I predict high Spice levels
>also czech'ed

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/democrats-threaten-shut-down-government-if-gop-passes-obamacare-repeal

i dont see how this is a bad thing for republicans..... but everyone is saying it is

>dems shut down the gov
>blame repubs

>repubs shutdown the gov
>blame repubs

how does this happen?

What makes someone white? What are the qualifications?

She got raked.

Also Bannon and KAC.

Shills never give up

>19
>still in high school

How much you want to bet they were shitskins

>dems/ryan wing shut down gov
>both of them get booted

MAGA

It's pointless to debate these things because the media is completely dem-controlled and will blame things on Trump regardless of what actually happened. The only way to counteract the narrative is not to engage with it at all.

>it was just too white
these people have no shame
>i want to surround my children with black people
i understand that feeling (assuming her children are also black), but that does make them demonstrably less safe
>diverse
nonwhite
>california expatriates
classic meme
>sophisticated town
kek
>gumbo of cultures
yeah a bunch of overspiced slop mashed together
>guatamalan cuisine
kek
>hindu friends
not for long, H1B ruling
>brazilian baptism
do they dunk its head in banana liqueur

Because Trump opened his mouth about it not closing

Aswell as the last government shutdown being protested by George Soros aswell as the mayne streem mereor showing starving kids on tv 24/7

I was actually vacationing to DC while the government was shutdown, was fucking cash. Hippie tried to sell my family some sort of weed jewelery and saw him get beat up by cops

>CSTT turned on Trump
wtf happened to that cuck
Did he fall into the trap of the Jew Bannon?

oh goodness

John Roberts is a True OG unlike any other faggot journalist in the room

Wtf? Who talks like that? Why does everything have to be diverse in her mind?

Impeachment soon.

Mitch already passed a quick fix to the budget to give them two weeks to hammer out a full plan for the year

Ew why the fuck is the strike freedom in this picture spice is a man of taste

MYTH

BUSTED

>aww daddy look at the children, won't you bomb Syria?
>aww daddy look at the children, won't you protect the little illegals?
DEFEND THIS BLUMPFKINS

Everything is Trump's fault! :^)

>i understand that feeling (assuming her children are also black), but that does make them demonstrably less safe
There was some study that found that black male students performed better in a 100% black male class with a black male teacher
Now I dunno how thorough that study was but if that holds up in multiple cases then segregating schools by race AND gender might unironically be the way to go.

If you ask for proof you're not interested in proving it

he lived beyond his needed time

all he had to do was stop after the election, his legacy would of been eternal, but now he's being a big faggot

Is this all you've got, nigger? You've exhausted that shit a month ago. Will you tell us about Manafort or the taxes next?

I can't wait for Ryan to get booted. Mitch too.
All of them actually. I'm not a fascist, but maybe the only way to fix this problem is a few years of fascism.

stop trying to deconstruct our identity faggot
what makes someone black
>questions youll never ask

>Talks Milk

What's the name of that guy who works with Alex Jones, libertarian guy...Jeff something?

Iirc he got too busy with work and gave the YT account to someone else but kept the twitter

There is no defence for Ivanka at this point, Don Jr should be with his father instead.

>"thanks obama" meme mocks people who think obongo was responsible for anything bad
>but drumpft really is to blame for bad things

Ethnic homogenity is good no matter which race it is. There's been tons of studies made that show that the more vibrant and diverse the community is the less trust there is and the less people are likely to help each other. Those very same people who shill for this crap send their kids to segregated schools because they subconsciously know this but feel the need to virtue signal.

>Replying to fucking jews

How likely is a shutdown at this point? I heard Trump compromised on wall funding, but libs are sure to pressure their representatives to save Obamacare

he was a gifted video editor. He could have been helpful.

>define it as a spectrum but can't define what the spectrum actually is

where is attack helicopter

What would cause the budget not to get passed? Aren't they holding off on healthcare right now? Trump better not put billions in Obamacare.

You feel it too, don't you?

He's a retard. He was just our retard for a few months.

Fuck off Satan, you can't have him.

We don't need fascism, just pure Republicanism run by a very select few consuls with Trump as caesar

I thought mitch was a good boy lately

>19 F Canadian
But seriously, is this the new trend facebook and snapchat that's going to rise? The "Kill someone and broadcast it" challenge?

Who?

Trump "backed down" from paying for the wall right now. By that, I mean he's waiting until September to do that. Right now it's about Obamacare. What insurance do you need to put billions into to keep it afloat?

trump needs to be the usa republic's caesar

David Knight?

Satan stupid asf