Is this a normal way for humans to store fat?

Is this a normal way for humans to store fat?
Or is it a result of the clothes we wear?

Looks like he's got either hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver.

>result of the clothes we wear
wat

lol Clarkson is a bad example, he's a 1% works for Amazon and made lots from Top Gear, he drives everywhere and where he dosen't drive he is flown by a private jet. Worst case scenario he takes a horse.

Is that Trump?

would you please elaborate?

Clarkson

off all the ale, hes and alcy and so is may

We weren't meant to be this old.
Also, we're a cocktail of hormones, probably makes sense we have fucking weird fat distributions.

Like maybe since we wear trousers with belts all the time it pushes the fat in our stomach up so it's stored like that instead of maybe a little more evenly

it stores the fat at the belly region because your organs need to be kept warm, you bloody idiot.

he's only 57

alcoholism, just look at his face

No it's the result of 80,000 years of evolution. Men get rape gut. Women get pregnant butt.

Rape gut helps to hold the woman still during rape. One limb for each limb and then rape gut to hold her vagina down.

Then why don't women get it? Also human fat is not blubber. Big difference.

>Rape gut helps to hold the woman still during rape. One limb for each limb and then rape gut to hold her vagina down.
Wut?

And what's the evolutionary function of the pregnant butt?

You fucking what mate

Monkeys get fat guts too.

>takes a horse

Which is Methuselah-level ancient for the vast majority of human history.
Assuming, liberally, that people lived to 57 for the last 5000 years, that is only 2% of humanity's history on this planet.
And people did not generally live to be 57 for the last 5000 years....
So yeah, we're not meant to be this old. It's a huge aberration, evolutionarily speaking.

He's probably talking about the coloration of his skin around his pubic region. More likely just irritation caused by pants or something. Otherwise there's not sign of either that I can tell.

Humans did live long lives you absolutely retard. Huge amounts of people died in childhood and it offsets the average age as such.

Kek, fat isn't some liquid that you can just push around in your body. It gets stored in cells and which cells the fat gets storied is determined by your hormones and genetics.

To be honest, it doesn't even really look like he's fat. Yeah he has a belly, but it doesn't look like fat. It looks like he just has a protruding belly, which i think are probably from two factors.

1: sitting down for long periods of time creats a sort of natural feature like that from your body being bent just above your pubic bone.

2: weak stomach muscles. with stronger stomach muscles, they are more tight at a resting state, creating a naturally flatter belly area without flexing.

People genetically carry fat in different places. Some store in the tits/mantits more than others, some in the trunk, some in the gut, arms, legs, whatever.

Could be a beer gut tho?

Regardless excess fat is disgusting.

they get fat at the hips and butt to protect the only organs they are useful for

IIRC according to Suetonius the emperor Nero had a similar physique and the romans thought that pants were barbaric.
Also, have you never seen a fat ape? Orangutangs look like fat irishmen by default.

storing fat in the belly is a sign of high testosterone

>rape gut
jajaja

Everybody loves to think humans lived into their 60s and 70s forever and ever.
But, like you, they're fucking retarded.
Canada set the Canada Pension Plan age at 65 because...a lot of people would be dead before they could collect.
Go fuck yourself, faggot. Nobody else will.

>rape gut

Wat

You tell me good user

Ru4reel

Same reason a lot of women have gigantic feet if you pay attention. Big butts and feet allow for many many comfortable pregnancies. Also Asian women have the smallest butts because of technology namely pillows. The oldest advanced civilizations have been found off the coast of Asia. Makes sense they've had pillows the longest. Also black women seem to have the biggest butts for the opposite reason although that may just be an American stereotype. Lots of white of women have big butts and whites were definitely cave men the longest.

That's why women get far butts first and men get far bellies first. It's all about reproduction big surprise.

Men store fat on their bellies

Women store it on their legs and hips more

this guy gets it

Fucking autocorrect

Far = fat

>clothes we wear
u wot m8?

Humans store fat in the torso to insulate vital organs.

Pic Related

>rape gut

Are you fucking retarded?

If you look at other apes they all carry fat similarly.

americans are stupid, it's literally a beer belly

It's true. That's also why women are shorter. Millions of years of rape.

> post on Sup Forums

answer is yes.

actually looks pregnant desu

So if a man gets a fat butt first is it safe to assume he's a low T cuck?

the reason most men get like that is the muscle structure is weak from years of negelect if men used there muscles you would not get that pot belly buldge look as easily

its not clothes it modern life style

>sleep for 8 hours lying near immobilised
>wake up
>sit for breakfst
>get in car sit for an hour average lets say
>average modern job means you sitting at a computer desk for the 9 - 5
>drive home sitting
>most sit on there ass watching tv or playing vidya games
>you then go to sleep and repeat this near constant sedentary cycle

a hell of alot of people do that 7 days a week, every week,every year WTF do people think is going to happen to them with a lifestyle like that and people wonder why there is a health epidemic, obesity epicdemic and mental health problem going through the roof when thousands of years of evolution about how your body and mind keeps themselves healthy is thrown out the window

>1: sitting down for long periods of time creats a sort of natural feature like that from your body being bent just above your pubic bone.
This is another possibility besides clothes I guess.
Shouldn't women store fat in the same way around the gut then?

>rape gut
You made my day you fat nigger

haha that ugly old piece of shit looks like garbage. good for him.

Lmao get crossed bitchboi

It's the result of not taking care of yourself and having bad genetics.

Clarkson is a big league alcoholic. Of course his body looks like shit. It's why he has the tits too.

Possibly, I knew a girl who got beer gut first and she legit had something wrong with her. Big surprise she eventually got a sex change.

Or high estrogen.

>rape gut

Beer belly doesnt exist you retard. Fat doesnt deposit in a single place from one type of food. When you're a baby, you can basically tell how your fat will pattern over your entire body for the rest of your life. If you're a baby that has a lot of fat on your belly, that's where you will gain your fat, because your fat cells are already there.

I bet you think that if you do situps your fat from your belly will disappear but your ass fat will stay, right? Wrong, your body uses your fat from all over for any function. Fat stored in your arms will even be broken down to power your legs while running.

Jesus fucking Christ between this and rape gut I think I'm going to die

>then rape gut to hold her vagina down

People like you who think 'alot' is a word should be gassed.

It's true, the trousers we wear influences the lower stomachs physical appearance.

Men store fat around the stomach women store fat around the hips/thighs
This is a result of age, too much food and not enough exercise, nothing to do with clothes

Well that's what skinnyfat + alchool gives you.

( i had the same body, i'm trying to get rid of it by lifting)

Spat my drink all over the notebook, fucking hell, that shit got me good

quality post, friend.

>women are slower and weaker than men because women who could run would not have had as many kids as those who weren't able to run.

At last I truly see.

LOL

That is a fat distribution known to physicians at "metabolic syndrome." It is the result of chronic high serum cortisol and insulin resistance. It is typically caused by a combination of high stress and eating foods with low micronutrient contents. High carbohydrate diets (especially high in simple sugars and HFCS) also contribute to this body habitus. It's a bad sign and is considered an equivalency in terms of cardiovascular risk as smoking.

Nah, it's cos of hip angles that women can't run as fast
Having a pelvis able to fit a child disadvantages you for running

that's obviously not the medical term but it is how you get a belly like that

Either you haven't done any family history research into your own ancestors, or you're from a clan of early die genes
Almost everyone has ancestors who lived into their 90s or older

lmfao holy hell

And just fight back in general not as much about running specifically. Women also possibly have rape brains. Sad but true. Well I suppose both genders have rape brains but the result is very different.

Why isn't this taught in mainstream biology?

I eat like 2 people and weigh 145lbs for 6'2
just eat healthy and stop drinking so much beer, brian

Correct.

normal, look in any national geographic to find out.

I was expecting a number of flags, but not this one.

RAAAAAArrrr !!!

include me in screencap

it's not. The calories come in from beer and get distributed evenly to your fat cells. Your body isn't able to go "oh this is beer, calories from beer are different, therefore I'm going to store these in the belly"

The only thing I could see is that the carbonation from the beer would cause a temporary inflation of the belly due to extra air, but thats just as stupid as your body storing fat from different foods in other places

>beer
That's what most of it is for the average unhealthy person I know. I drink too much myself, and have been trying to cut down a bit. Eating less carbs and more protein and veggies... Gotta make some changes.

Wow man, I actually enjoyed reading this

Thank you.

i've been obese and low t but I never had that kind of beer gut, what makes a man get that shit? I store fat all around uniformly like a bear not only on my belly like most guys I see, why? The only thing I can think of is that I never drink alcohol or smoke.

This is then side effect of fucking children

This, that's also the reason why women store fat in their hips and men in the belly

Fat in the hips is healthier, but it makes you slower, ergo a worse hunter

Pillows?

he is bloated off the ale mate except it, all he does is drink and smoke

>don't threaten to take away my precious estrogen potion!
disgusting burgers

>rape gut

Does exercise even work? can this body be fixed if he stopped drinking too much and do exercise & diet?

Funniest post ive seen in months

solid

Yeah I'm pretty sure Asians were the first to develop furniture at least based on the civilizations that were found in the ocean off the coast of China or something. I think they were like 20,000 years old.

No, it's more evolutionary advantages for them to store it around their hips. Child bearing hips are more attractive.

Looks like he is holding food in his guts for too long.
Needs more fiber.

>I store fat all around uniformly
that's because you got too many female hormones.

How do pillows result in small butts?

>Rape gut smaller than my chest
This is why I am still a fucking virgin.

>rape gut