Nuremberg Show Trials

The Nuremberg executions were held on the Jewish holiday of Hoshana Rabba. This holiday is when the Jewish god delivers his judgement on each individual for their sins.

ohr.edu/3440
>Equally uncanny is that the date of the execution (October 16, 1946) fell on "Hoshana Rabba" (21 Tishrei), the day on which G-d seals the verdicts of Rosh Hashana for the coming year.

Yes, uncanny indeed rabbi.

Gen. Patton said following regarding the war crimes trials.
>I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending POW's to work as slaves in foreign lands (i.e., the Soviet Union's Gulags), where many will be starved to death.

He died in a car accident on December 21, 1945 after angering the Jews with comments such as this.
>Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working. Harrison (a U.S. State Department official) and his associates indicate that they feel German civilians should be removed from houses for the purpose of housing Displaced Persons. There are two errors in this assumption. First, when we remove an individual German we punish an individual German, while the punishment is -- not intended for the individual but for the race.

>Furthermore, it is against my Anglo-Saxon conscience to remove a person from a house, which is a punishment, without due process of law. In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKiqHpbFz68
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007768
rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/
pixelcanvas.io/@229,-898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get over it

TRUTH

There have NEVER been "war trials" after a war, the idea is COMPLETELY SEMITIC and they did it just to punish the Germans for being bad goys

>t. Jude

JIDF so soon?

how much of the nuremberg trials do you consider legitimate? or was it all bullshit?

I have to assume it is all bullshit because it is so tainted. The whole thing was run by Jews, interrogation staff was almost entirely Jewish, and they subjected the accused to horrific torture such as testicle crushing.

Just look at the trial code.

Literally banana republic tier.

Also

>nulla poena sine lege

Nuremberg trials were so shit.They could kill more germans but they left them to live.Such shame.

Based Patton. He also hated Soviets with a passion.

Reminder that the kikes ordered an IQ test in the hope of showing to the world that nazism was a retarded ideology however it didn't end well...
>Juden BTFO

If only we hadn't been so cucked by Jews/commies and let him crush them. It might have made up for what we did to Germany.

>muh show trials

Quit yer' bitchin'. They were lucky to even get trials, most the Allies would've been even happier to line them all against the wall.

And compared to how Roland Freiser ran the German court system, the Allies were very fair. Hell, they acquitted three of the defendants of all charges and only convicted six on all four counts.

>b-but Patton talked shit about da Joos

So what? Patton talked shit about literally everyone.

>Julius Streicher
>IQ of 106

Why am I not surprised?

They made it so any testimony given by (((witnesses))) was not cross examined and was entered into the log as fact even if no physical evidence was given.

>the Allies were very fair

Physics is antisemitic, you dirty goy.

Who the fuck is gonna drag a pile of Typhus infected corpses into the courtroom? They don't even do that now, they just show you autopsy reports and sometimes photos. And they had plenty of corroborating evidence seized from German records in addition to the witnesses.

T. Goldberg

>Typhus proves gaschambers and masturbation machines

wew

>Typhus infected corpses
I thought they were all gassed.

Complete kangaroo court in which the allies retroactively justified their war against Germany.

The sooner you realize that the allies were the bad guys of WW2, the better.
They were a bunch of kike serving communist enablers, and the ongoing demographic replacement of Europeans in our homelands via mass immigration, is the agenda of the victors of that war.
They want to genocide us all.

Would you rather be given an actual opportunity to take the stand and defend yourself or just get yelled at for an hour before being sentenced to hang?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKiqHpbFz68

Oh yeah, and Freiser copied this tactic from Soviet judges.

And some people think we're crazy for thinking they run the show..

See That is what i was talking about.

>most the Allies would've been even happier to line them all against the wall.
Of course not, idiot. They needed a scapegoat and a guilty as charged by "fair" trial, or at least that is what the politicians could tell the people. They never wanted to tell the people the actual reasons for the war, they just needed to scapegoat all the evil and shit on them so history would laude the Allies as heroes and the Axis as pure evil and everyone could forget about the evil done by the Allies and the good done by the Axis.

>I thought they were all gassed.

Except they had already incinerated or buried those bodies.

Gassings mostly stopped after November 1944, so by Spring of the following year when the Allies started gathering evidence for the trials, even the last victims' bodies would've been too badly decomposed to do a proper autopsy on.

>Gassings mostly stopped after November 1944,

Interesting. When reading about the holocaust, i haven't come across this before. I will have to google it and see what i can find.

Burned bodies leave no evidence goyim stop asking

>November 25, 1944
>At Heinrich Himmler's order, the Auschwitz camp authorities demolish the gas chambers and crematoria at Auschwitz-Birkenau

Auschwitz was the last operational extermination camp, all the others had already been destroyed or taken by Allied forces by then.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007768

Ah cheers for the link mate.

Wait from Nuremberg? They sent the meat hook hangings to Hitler? Wasn't head dead?

The "star witness" so to speak, or at least the confession on which the Nuremberg "trial" was constructed was Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf Hoess. Who upon capture by the British (specifically a Jewish officer) was beaten for three days and deprived of sleep, at which point he was given a "confession" to sign, a particularly absurd confession as the numbers he claimed to have killed in the camp far exceed the most extreme claims. After writing this false confession, he mysteriously (and conveniently) died in his prison cell.

"[The US Simpson Inquiry Commission] reported among other things that of the 139 cases they had investigated, 137 had had their testicles permanently destroyed by kicks received from the American War Crimes Investigating Team."
rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/

>Gen. Patton

The Jews have always made blood sacrifices on their holidays, they're the fucking synagogue of satan, after all

comparing a kike to a pig or an ape would be unfair to pigs and apes

The meat hook hangings occurred after the July 20 Plot in 1944, 10 months before Hitler's death.

It would've better for all concerned if they had successfully killed him since it would've meant Germany would've given up months earlier and possibly saved portions of Eastern Europe from Soviet domination or at the very least accelerated the Third Reich's military collapsed and saved millions who were killed in the last five months of the war.

>Rudolf Hoess
>dying in his cell

He was literally hanged at the gates of Auschwitz. The only Nuremberg defendant who died while in custody was Robert Ley, who hung himself.

I see. Man you could tell by the looks on their faces in that video they were clearly super shitting themselves. I don't know why, but I felt so fucking bad for them, the whole thing was unfair and unjust. It really does appear the allies were evil villains, like bullies who do worse and worse to a kid because they know the victim can't do anything, and no one will ever stop them.

>The only Nuremberg defendant who died while in custody was Robert Ley,

Göring

so if patton had his way the us and a ruined europe would have been bogged down in a war for about ten years or so until nukes were developed enough to be use en masse (about mid fifties)..Patton was a warmonger, as long as he wasn't at risk of dying he would not have cared how many americans were fed to the grinder.

100% lie. Not one shred of truth.

Sometimes I wonder if the people on here actually are dumb enough to believe this stuff. I can't believe they're all actually LARPing...

Reminder that this is the shit Trump believes 100% and he called us EVIL ACCOMPLICES and said he was going to confront us for our anti-semitism.

I know it's been said a lot, but there are still fucking morons on here who think Trump isn't trying to kill white people. Wake up this is some serious shit.

>Kill millions
>cry victim when you face consequences

Why does the eternal kraut think this way?

>sucks bloodied baby dick

Germany wasnt forced to invade the Czechs and Polska. Why dont you koalafucking wehraboos every consider personal responsibility? Germany and the Fuhrer forced the allies hands, the allies didnt need to retroactively justify fighting Nazi Germany lmao you fuckwit

>flag not even recognizable or notable without hovering over it.

WW2, at least the one that was waged, was completely avoidable.
The Allies chose to wage war upon germany over dazing, instead of joining with Germany against the Soviet threat that was rising.

You allied scum chose the side of kikes and communists. I will never hold any good will towards your ilk, for you left my people for dead at the hands of the bolsheviks and fucking supported those commie bastards, while Germans actually aided us.

Oh, say! does that peed sheets banner yet wave
O'er the land of the jews and the home of the fatfucks?

Hahahaha are you proud of that attempt? That's what you could muster?

funny how fast the commies you proud murican capitalst hate so much become your best allies once your master, the chosen people, is threatened.

Lets show our respect to this great man, and draw him.

pixelcanvas.io/@229,-898

>taken by Allied forces
You mean (((Soviet))) forces, right? No "extermination camps" were found by the western allies.

>not knowing Estonia
>literally one of a handful of NATO members who pay their fair share
Gas yourself.