Have you ever encountered another user in the real world

Tell me your stories /pol. Have you ever encountered another user IRL?

Yeah, me and my brother celebrate friendship with the Portuguese on here sometimes.

I think my brother visits this site,

Yes, I saw a person wearing a rainbow dash shirt and I went up to her and said "Remember when Sup Forums was good?" She sighed and said "desu desu desu desu."

Actually today I went to a Salon and the dude next to me saw me browsing /pol we talked and recognized me by the screenshot I shared.
It's such a small world.

>she

was it a pic of you shitting in the street?
:3

>her

when did you wake up?

I met a femanon on tinder. We talked for a little and Skyped once. Haven't heard from her since but talking to a QT about Election night on Sup Forums was the greatest experience of my life, and the closest I've been to actually caring about a woman, including ex gfs.
>Tfw she hasn't messaged me back

>It's such a small world
It must seem really small when you cant even find a place to step

Ngl I had just assumed there was like 1 British guy role playing as a Indian.

yeah. my friend was the one who introduced me to Sup Forums. in the school i go to 10-20 ppl go on pol

eyyyy

Yes

I still know the guy, he's somewhat cringey tho.

Family and friends. We treat that shit like masturbation, we keep to ourselves. How do I know this? Only phrases/words like "muh", kys", tfw", "hurr durr", "implying that", "neck yourself" and other subtle shit I can't remember and seeing Sup Forums on their phone (even a small fast glance because I can see the fucking color IDs!).

I have also heard and seen Sup Forums shit in public too (bars/coffe shop/market/train). I'm from Orange County CA.

That's cute. Did you hold hands on the designated shitting street

underrated big bantz nip

Most people I have talked to have at least visted Sup Forums for memes shy little shits also probably went for the hentai. But someone who regulars the place? No I dont think so.

I've not but i sometimes browse Sup Forums on my phone in long queues and wonder if anyone - ideally a hot young Ayran qt - will whisper over my shoulder "They're always right you know."

Obviously i don't do that if a big nigger is behind me, I'm not daft.

yeah, unfortunately..
>Sup Forumstard went to my school
>I posted a pic of my teacher
>kid was in the class next to mine
>he was the very definition of neckbeard >fedora, mlp shirt, cargo shorts
>I was looking at replies on Sup Forums with my phone when I walked out of the room
>could smell the stench of doritos right behind me
>turn around to find him admiring my phone screen
>"Can I help you?"
>he looks at me like he's just snorted a fat line of coke
>"Hey user! I saw your post on Sup Forums! You like Sup Forums too?"
>he actually said "user"
>fuckme.jpeg
>whatever
>bullshit for a few minutes before leaving
>never posted pics of my school again

Back in 2010 I remember when I went to college orientation and there was a group of cancer personified talking openly about how "Sup Forums is hilarious" and talking about how nasty gore pics were. Other than that, nah, I've seen more than a few people browsing in modern times though.

reminder niggers cant read

>Going on Sup Forums ever

WhatAreYouDoingWithYourself.jpg

I'll admit Sup Forums was indeed the biggest board on the site for a long time in those days
but when you look back it was pretty autistic.

I met a guy on Sup Forums. We skyped for 6 months and then met in person on my birthday. Now we're married and have a son together.

My baby brother. But he's a meme spouting man child and not old enough to legally browse. He plays video games and posts on Sup Forums exclusively.

Im glad it had a happy ending afterall.

I heard my upstairs neighbor arguing about trump to some chicks when I got home late from work shortly after the election. I yelled a few things and he told me to bring a few beers up and join.

Turns out he was a huge autistic leddit t_d fag, but I broke out some cocaine for the two girls and started talking about how trump is the next step in the next holocaust and we will finally get revenge on the jews. He said he thought Sup Forums was satire.

I snorted a fat rail and laughed. Then the girls started whining about some dude who stole their weed so I got bored and left.

It was actually kinda weird, he's avoided me since

The how can you understand what we're saying???

>Sup Forums was satire
remember that "Sup Forums is satire" is satire

Honestly did anyone start browsing here at 18? Like hell even moot started the site with his moms credit card at 15 or something. I started coming here when I was like 12 that was during the whole fox news shit time so I was the definition of a new fag. Now I can say ive been on here for like a decade. Ive wasted my life.

I randomly say fuck Jews to cool customers at my work and half the time they know exactly what I'm talking about

>autism restricted to Sup Forums

Good one.

everyone who responded to this thread including OP should be banned. wtf is happening to pol

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's my soulmate. We were both foreveralone.jpg and now we're basically living a normalfag existence. We both still browse pol and our respective boards we enjoy on a daily basis but no one except us knows about it. Our friends are all basically either normies or they browse leddit.

Yes I have one real Sup Forumslack friend.

Are you here, Mike?

Actually yeah. I know a Sup Forumstard and a robot.

Yes

Sup Forums is satire. Who the fuck talks about the holohoax meme irl

I had good coke

Reminder to sage in off topic threads

When I first joined the army, before ever visiting Sup Forums, I met 2 guys in AIT that spent way too much time here. They looked like trolls, talked about lolis, and did the "seen kyle, he's this tall [nazi salute]" joke all the time. Then they apparently downloaded cp via a secure military network which they claim they accidentally did while "downloading the whole internet". Honestly I was not impressed with these Sup Forums people.

>tfw on my uni's required pre-orientation some autismo was spouting memes and triggering people about the wall
hey Alex

I pretend it was cringey but it was actually amazing and I wish I had those balls

i met someone in a CS:GO abyss B-hpo server :D

Steve?

A friend of mine from Jr. High comes here. I found out when I ran into him in a Sup Forums based TC. He works as a car salesman and was in the marines. He seems so normie still that no one would ever expect it. We hang out sometimes but he has a 3D waifu that he's always with.

No.

Been on holiday with 4 other people from Sup Forums.

I think it'd be fun to have real life friends desu

underrated post

Ment for
Not Steve

>Sat in the bus upstairs by myself
>two nerds jump on
>Start talking about science
>Start talking about fusion or some shit
>Nerd 1 turns to nerd 2 and says it's been censored by them
>Nerd 2 says brackets brackets brackets

I got married to my wife (indirectly) due to Sup Forums if that counts

how?

Aww, that's sweet.

>tfw thought you ran into your Sup Forums buddies but didn't

:(

I met a femanon once after going back and forth on tinder. She seemed very mentally unstable and she kept making sly remarks about everyone seated around us. I guess Sup Forumstards are as unpleasant in real life as they are online.

In high school Someone once posted my area code, i replied with meetup? ? Turn out user is my brother in the room upstairs. Feelsgoodman.jpg

damn lmao

My friends got me into the chans. Both from seperate friend groups but both were Sup Forumsacks. I was underaged but I didn't start posting till early 2015 when I was 18. I shit post with them IRL still and on steam. Its funny to see our gfs sorta freak out when we start talking about the holohoax and how Hitler dindu nuffin.

>Mentally unstable
>Sly remarks
>Unpleasant
Isn't that the standard leaf?

I overheard some talking loudly at Fuzzy'sTaco's a couple weeks ago. But I was with my GF so I didn't say anything to them. She even agrees they must be Sup Forums users.... lol

Another one.

My wife.

I have a friend who's an user. He mostly goes on Sup Forums though.
During gamergate I migrated to 8ch, and some guy asked me if i ever go on Sup Forums.
>nah man

A girl I went on a date with met up with her friends and when I was talking to her friends we both splurted a Sup Forums joke out at the same time, was p hilarious and we both smirked at our "inside" joke

Was she ugly?

I'm not being mean but I bet 55% of Sup Forums are either extremely fat, ugly or both.

That probably doesn't help their personality either.

My wife's son browses some blue boards afaik

>Trying to connect friend's phone to TV
>Connect through ip address
>Go into chrome
>Recent tabs: Sup Forums,Sup Forums, Sup Forums
He would be a phoneposter

Never met another user. And I've been on here for over a decade.

I'm not a shut-in that doesn't meet new people, but not an IRL memelord either.

So I dunno, maybe I have but just didn't know it.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I learned my lesson and I've given up hope that I'll find a right wing Canadian qt that isn't a complete bitch.

Yep, when hwndu came to my city, I met a bunch.

They were all pretty cool guys desu.

Damn dude, he already has to live in India. Give him a break.

I redpilled this guy at work

I have two friends lurking the board, and another one who used to frequently browse it buy says now it is too degenerate and boring. I get blamed in online games though for " turning a random discussion into Sup Forums"

>Was at a bar
> Bar TV on espn
> Michael Vick comes up
> Rage because he did Dog fighting
> Drunk and Lose my shit
> "Fucking nigger, I'd put him in a cage"
> realize what i said, freak out, whole bar looking at me.
> bartender comes up, "this shot is on you"
> take shot, look around, one guys nodding at me in a good job manner.

I hate commifornia, but we are here,

Hello fellow OC user. Know of any good protests soon?

>im so much better than the other Sup Forums posters

cringe

i feel this

i think if i had just one friend that enjoyed memeing with me irl i could enjoy myself more and get it all out there and then act like a normal person the rest of the time. Instead I'm just a constant sperg

my brother and i go on Sup Forums all the time. its been about 7, 8 years now? i was ending HS when i first stumbled onto Sup Forums and my brother was still in HS. times have changed, Sup Forums has gotten significantly more liberal while my brother and i have gotten more far to the right.

I encountered a /k/omando in the army, he said he browses here sometimes. Craziest fucker I've ever met. I'll never forget you Alabama!

>this shot is on you
So he forced you to buy a shot?

top kek

how do you get married indirectly?

This tbqh except instead of being a sperg I'm a more traditional flavor of autism and just don't talk to anyone ever

Tons of them at uni. I think at least 5% of people in STEM field browse Sup Forums

She was average in the looks department, maybe a 7/10 but her personality was terrible. I can't remember a single positive thing that she said about anyone, including her friends and family.

Never.
feelsbadman.jpg

were all gonna make it user

At least until the day of the rope

Was talking to someone about Sup Forums and asked what boards I checked out. I said b and news to not look like a nazi. But who am I kidding, pol is Sup Forums.

Sort of. I didn't know it at the time though.

I was browsing Sup Forums one night and there was a New Hampshire thread and someone posted a picture from my town and I started responding to him. Turns out it was a kid that I went to highschool and graduated with and I knew who he was lel. It's funny too because I never would have pegged him as red pilled.

I saw a guy wearing a moonman shirt once. Thats as close as I ever came.

My co-worker, who is currently slaving away on a machine on the shop floor (injection moulding) while I sit in my comfy alcove browsing away to my heart's content.

Took about 2 months to clock that he browses. Makes work alot more fun.

Yeah. Caught a good buddy of mine scrolling through Sup Forums one day and I told him I was an user too. Good jokes between us ever since.

DONT TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

dumb phoneposter

My dealer in WA needed a ride. Ended up talking political live in WA. Turns out he is a bro and didn't vote Trump or Hillary but knows about Pepe Jordan Peterson and Stephan Molyneux. We talked Islam not being a religion of peace and what Trump's doing lately. Over all surprised, Right or Center is rare in Seattle area.

Today I learned one should never go easy on these fuckin Japs. I hope Kimmy nukes you.