>get spit at by an asian on your way to the mom's basement
>open Sup Forums
>see antifa general
>suicide by electrocuting your own dildo

Did I miss something from your near future? Feel free to add the list, /POOl/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/25/study-far-left-right-likely-extreme-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's exactly why we hate niggers and muslims and chinks, they're mean and I live in a white country where they shouldn't even be and they have the audacity to treat a white person like shit when we let them immigrate here for a better life. Fuck them. Canadians are white and native, nothing else, why the fuck do black people even exist here?

Then go do something about it. Otherwise you're just a larper

What kind of flower is that?

Fuck if i know. I just leech off the country. Im guessing waratah

>the country.
>not my

At least you have the decency to do that

Itll be my country soon enough If all you people do is all larp no sction

I've called a black a nigger to his face and he did nothing and a nigger paid to suck my cock.

Waratah

How's your micropenis? And LARPer is being misused LARP means live action role play and we're on the internet.

sage antifa-g shills

Cool story bro but im talking to someone else. Nosy american

Shut up chink. I'll talk to you if I damn well please.

I'll break your little soft chink face and fuck your white fever having sister.

Checked. Keked. Rekt

Yeah yeah yeah. The american in "action". Ease up larper.

Come at me chink boy. I'll fuck you up. Come to me. Fly to Amherst New York. I'll fuck you up.

At least he had sick digits ya wee yellow cunt. Ill help him fuck your sister too.

Hewwo der, China boy.

You want a bowe of canine noodwo suup?

I can imagine this larper going at it on his mobile device amusing himself
Kid, if you want to make a difference, larping on Sup Forums is hardly the right place to start.

China is taking over the west. It's a great period in history to be chinese.i fear that even trump wont make america great again given how he's bending over for the saudi and china. The sjw and leftists is winning the battle and is tearing your country apart from the inside.

Now you're obviously not a full time larper so what i said is hardly news. The question is are you going to do anything about it or will you just game the system for personal gain? The answer isn't something i need/dont care to hear it's something you need to ask yourself.

>chinks and niggers and muslims are mean
>wahhhhh
>nevermind that i refer to them as niggers, chinks and muslims, showing I am in no way above them

If you are such a superior white why stoop to their level? Probably because you aren't superior, you simply have a superiority complex bred out of the inferiority you feel as you are not in a high position in society, not as high as you feel you should be. Look inside your heart, you are the real one who wants the advantage and the gimmedats.

>fascist's BTFO again and again.

And again

>electricuting your own dildo
Wait they sell those? I've developed a massive electricity fetish lately but my bf can't into technician.

>be antifa
>lose battle of Berkeley
>hug each other and say you won

Stick to Pepe memes NEETs. You can't LARP as a warrior and expect to fight real men.

Bullshit. Even if that does happen your women will fuck other men. In reality China is a smog polluted shit hole full of uncoordinated chinks constantly getting into accidents.

And again and again

When will they learn?

Believe me friend. Im going to Guangzhou this year and im going to trigger the fuck out ofmthe west by filming a live cat&dog and having that same cat&dog cooked for the whole of youtube to see.

Woah dude, its not cruelty, it's not edgy. It's sharing a part of just culture. Cultural tolerance.

Btw hong kong, chinese food isnt for me anymore. Cafe, pub, fish and chips are my thing

>beaten
Don't be silly they clearly had at an accident at the barber. He probably had broken shavers or something

Lol who's larping? I thrown niggers out of nightclubs for a living. The fuck do you do?

Everyone needs awareness to be safe.

>bouncer
>thinks hes successful
Kek.
aka NEET.

Antifa I'm still waiting for an awnser. Will you defend my right to fuck a fembot?

I'll wreck you cuck. Only a fag would ever support another race over his own. You are low testosterone cucks and cucks can never be real men. Studies even prove it. It's well known that right wing men are more masculine and it's alwayd been that way. Go back to sucking black dicks faggot. breitbart.com/london/2017/04/25/study-far-left-right-likely-extreme-sex/

Am I a oppressed minority

Literally a low test cuck defending his right to get fucked in the ass by black men thinks he can intimidate anyone.

Well friend dont tell me tell it to yourself and go do something about it too.

Like i care about china. Outside of Sup Forums shitposting i am an Australian citizen with all legal rights as mr. Anglo-celtic over there. China can burn for all i care. If China becomes greater than Australia i go to china if not i stay here.

Who cares about the women. Theres 700 million chinese women. You like the chinadoll allure so much go take a flight to china and have as many young girls as you want. Just dont fall in love with them like those other american cucks. You guys are too easily manipulated. Although a pol larper like yourself should stand a better chance.

Hey its good fun and it earns me some pocket money+whatever I shake down off of people sneaking shooters and drugs into my club. Twice a month or so I get to be violent with some drunk fuck, great stress relief. Plus its a great way to pick up women. The argument wasn't about being "successful"
I'm a crim justice major still in school.

why would you fuck a woman made of metal? It's not very much different than normal the women we have now

All you've done is proven that we can't trust you.

It's my fetish.

Why does that little kid have a beard

>be Russian
I rest my case.

Probably some disease or endocrine problem.

>All you've done is proven that we can't trust you.
Lmao... wake up youre an user on pol. you're hardly worth the trust. Im giving you free advice to do something about your fractured society. Im riding on the rise of China. Go fix your country.

I hope you don't expect to get serious replies on /pol.

Or is it an ironic post ? I can't tell anymore...

your being a bad boy David.

>white country
But it's a red country. Whites mass immigrated.

China isn't shit though. And I wouldn't say it's so bad here.

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

>Only a fag would ever support another race over his own.
How about supporting the human race as a whole ?

Consider there's people in your own "race" that you don't like either. Then why don't you treat people as individuals more than a member of a group or community ? Would you tolerate a black person with the exact same culture as a typical white american ?

>red country
>3% of population

wew

Fuck the "human" race. If you're not white you're not human.

Then keep letting America continue it's course. Idc if you think America "isnt so bad"

I never said china is shit you retard, you illiterate american. Anyone with money can live like a king in china's major cities especially if you hold a chinese face. Keep larping. I have two countries i can call home.

>chinks and niggers and muslims are mean
>mean

Answers your question, what are Canadians known for, psst I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with rice.

I want to feel like I'm in the country I live

I said China is shit.

knee how

>I said China is shit.
>China isn't shit though.
Go think about what you can do for America in 20 years if you truly do care.

Why don't you live there then?

How about you focus on your own country. Like i said i have two countries i can call home

So go back.

Or are you cool with whites in China and not only that whites in China talking shit about how the west is better than China?

There are no niggers, Muslims or chinks in my country.
Check mate, Ivan

lmao fuck off cunt canada is multicultural

Really? That's why literally everyone thinks of a non white when they think of a Canadian.

Canada is for whites only.