Brit/pol/ - South BEST edition

>Theresa May has a new campaign manager
youtube.com/watch?v=WcIqR9tP3T8

>A list of all the MPs standing down before election 2017
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mps-standing-down-ahead-2017-10257949

>Theresa May has been criticised by Muslim MPs for setting the election date for during Ramadan, as Muslims are not allowed to vote during the holy period.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-criticised-by-muslim-mps-for-scheduling-election-during-ramadan-a3524506.html

>LibDems will not contest Lucas' safe green seat; rumblings of coalition?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-liberal-democrats-caroline-lucas-brighton-green-party-no-contest-a7704711.html

>MP demands Faceb--k fight ""fake news" in the run-up to election
>Comes after the 'Fake News' parliamentary enquiry dissolved with no effect
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/26/uk-parliament-demands-facebook-fight-fake-news-general-election/

>Life not fair, trust falling, politicians untrustworthy: Trust Barometer
edelman.co.uk/magazine/posts/edelman-trust-barometer-2017-uk-findings/

>HMRC begins crackdown on global football corruption
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39729853

>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval
>Still pushing the debunked """chemical weapons"" narrative
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/britain-could-join-donald-trump-10305023

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEYYI1ii0AU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Democrats
youtube.com/watch?v=f25Zvj_YLaw
enemyinastate.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/shock-corbyn-would-win-if-only-under-40s-voted-new-mega-poll-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of Asia.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Indian man a "poo in loo"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Indian man that they are a "poo"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

KAYA

JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE
youtube.com/watch?v=dEYYI1ii0AU

Really starting to hate cars lads. Can we just ban them and expand our train network again?

No

Move to Sark.

British Rail winrar come on Corbyns

who is the better party, im confused

Good tune

They're all shit

the Serbs

Use this thread first

Don't waste all those calories being mad, you might faint

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Democrats

The only choice, but they stand no chance.

Can "getting Cornwall'd" be a thing?
As in:
The Liberals got Cornwall'd in the Florida Panhandle in the 2016 election.

don't have to be so triggered . jeez

Labour will lose Exeter to the Conservatives

was a joke m8

t. poo

this is better choons
youtube.com/watch?v=f25Zvj_YLaw

My ex's family had a load of land and under EU rules they weren't allowed to farm it. 750 acres doing fuck all. They planted it up with small trees but they earn nothing.

All that land could have been used to grow fuck knows how much food and we wouldn't have to import from shithole countries around the world.

My lord no wonder we don't make much of our own food atm

Buy. Guns. Now.

BEWARE
of
FOREIGN influence

Brit/subhuman/ demographics

British Flag - Subhumans
>turk
>paki
>another paki
>gypsy
>Indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>Iberian kike
>Ukrainian
>Racemixer (Chink Wife)
>Racemixer (Korean Pig Wife)
>Racemixer (Pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike randposter
>Russian Gopnik
>Demented Tranny
>"Macedonian" degenerate dypsy
>south asian-"Persian" Inbred Mongrel (Tonybeen bevanposter)

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Warmonger
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>Rap Listening Russian Cuck
>Identified (Racemixer)

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic (((Nationalist))) Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Australian Flag)

Dont you remember the Butter mountains an food wastage by EU Regs ?

David Cameroon is a conservative ??? Didn't he oppose Brexit?

Cornservatives today

Mebyon Kernow tomorrow

"ANGLO'D" or "WESSEX'D".

>Mebyon Kernow tomorrow

>A party run by Englishman
>Cornish nationalists
I laugh everytiem.

Use this thread first

Ignore the yank

Useless cunts

People under 40 overwhelmingly support Corbyn's Labour — if young people were the only ones to vote the next PM would be Corbyn — according to new Mega-Poll.
enemyinastate.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/shock-corbyn-would-win-if-only-under-40s-voted-new-mega-poll-says/

Super grass, suede, super furry animals stuff like that right?

Captain jew saves the day.

>tfw I am not on the list
Feels subversive man.

Not an area i have looked into myslef .All tho i do know that the french get loads of EU help with farming .I even heard they tried to ban people from growing their own vegetables but don't know if its just a rumour

Pretty sure they're ran by MI5 and their criminal proxies Nick Lowles, Hope Not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine.

>wordpress blog
Yeah sure

For me its Theresa

>But, as I wrote about last week — this election does offer an actual choice between the neo-liberal xenophobic and racist nightmare presented by the Tories – and Labour under Corbyn — who wants to put an end to the neo-liberal disaster, austerity, poverty, privatization, islamophobia, white supremacy, patriarchy etc, etc..

You must believe in England and be free of the cuckery. Set yourself free my child, embrace English nationalism and smite down the evil!

Go here
We'll use this thread later

I feel like getting into the gun running business.

>Theresa May has been criticised by Muslim MPs for setting the election date for during Ramadan, as Muslims are not allowed to vote during the holy period.
Laugh Out Louded