Macedonia happening

Can anybody coherently explain what's happening in Macedonia right now. Bonus points for background.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fySagMB9WQ?t=4883
youtube.com/watch?v=8fySagMB9WQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m11s
helenaglass.net/2017/04/24/soros-losing-hungary-and-macedonia/
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0
youtu.be/QCEHfQe4L1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok so they had elections late last year but neither party got a majority, opposition (soros shills) party formed a coalition with albanians to form a minority government, but the president blocked them (unconstitutionally)
Protests for months every day and today the opposition elected successfully an albanian speaker of parliament, which is step 1 for them to elect their own prime minister and form government, protesters swarmed parliament and beat the shit out of the opposition leader

Thanks, man.
May Kek bless you and your white children.

>Soros shills and Muslims getting the shit beaten out of them
nice

youtu.be/8fySagMB9WQ?t=4883

Just criminals fighting for power

>Macedonia

>that flag
How are things over there?

How the fuck can a country go to shit so fast? Geez Louise, why were we so complacent for all these years? Why did we allow them to corrupt literally every institution in the government?

Honestly, don't know don't care

>bulgars

>How the fuck can a country go to shit so fast?

Muzzies and communists.

But in reality both parties are fucking corrupt retards and the country is in a fucking messy situation

any videos

Wait, so Macedonia is still actually a thing? I thought it had disapeared a long time ago.

its not

>Mexican intellectuals

Fucking cunt, the cops are just letting them walk in. Dozens and dozens of them.

What do a pack of ciggaretes in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fySagMB9WQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m11s

Go to 1 hour 20 minutes

Are you guys related to Alexander the geat?

>Muh cedonia

Is this the endgame?

No.

just like anywhere in the Eastern Europe tbhfam

It must be a great party

Came for the keks, show me what you got.

Btw, there might be a war or smth, idk, im yet another autistic cunt talking shit on an even more autistic board. Sup Forums

> there might be a war
id surprised if there isnt a war in any European countries or America by the end of the year

bump

What the fuck am I still doing here?...

No, there won't be a war - there's no one to fight it.

No, nothing special will happen, we'll be stuck in this shit for a long time.

No, we won't stop existing, because we're needed. We're the world's ashtray.

bump

would macedonia be better off as a part of serbia? legit question don haet plz

>A (((protester))) literally shook hands with a cop on live TV

WEW LAD

Macedonians today proved they're worst then niggers. Being white doesn't mean anything.

>americans

t. shiptar diaspora

Shiptar genocide best day of my life.

>a (((german))) deprecating whites and calling race irrelevant

you can't make this shit up

i lol'd

That's Sela.

are you gonna tell us about your sub-average-wage software engineering position again?

actually thats not sela

>Bulgaria
>>

DELET

Isn't it? Who is it then? I really can't tell, I just pulled it out from an article about his beating..

Do you consider yourselves Southern Serbs? Maybe recombine Yugoslavia?

At 22h the president will have an announcement. Hope it's declaring civil war.

They consider themselves the epic descendants of le Macedon Empire lel

apparently albanian opinion already phoned him and he said he only has light wounds

its someone else

lol those people were Greek

talk about WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHIIIEEET

>fyromians
>white

No

TRUMP JUST PROMISED MILITARY AID TO ZAEV

Recombine British empire American wannabe white nigger

I really want this to happen. ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahah

helenaglass.net/2017/04/24/soros-losing-hungary-and-macedonia/

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0

Based Macedonia and Hungary will kick Soros's ass out of Europe. Start remove kebab now!

New election? State of emergency? The Albanian (Moslem-Soros) question is serious there.

I don't want a paki muslim to be mayor of my capital city, Catholic Serb.

>nigger education

reminds me very much of political crisis in moldova since around 2012 or thereabouts

nothing is better off being part of serbia
not even serbs are better off being part of serbia

Macedonia is the biggest joke of a country.

How's life been treating you since the CTR funds stopped coming?

There's no reason to call for another election. VMRO lost big league and weren't able to form a government, whereas SDSM were.

The crimes they've committed should land them all in jail, that's why this is happening - they're desperately clinging to power, and they're willing to shed the blood of innocents to avoid answering for their crimes.

It's not about globalism vs. nationalism or Soros vs. traditional European values. It's about fighting corruption. Everyone's fed up of being fleeced.

I know that feel bro

Belgrade scum detected.

Judas sold Jesus for 13 pieces of silver.
You sold our country for a sandwich.

Since 2006, VMRO (the "nationalists") have been in power. The politics of Fyrom are so rigged that to win you must, always must, have the Albanian vote. In this regard the entire situation become who secures the Albanian vote first. VMRO had it up until December, when the Albanian vote went to the other party, and have since then thrown a tantrum because their illegal shit is about to come out.

Of course, the average stormfaggot sees nothing else but "teh muuzzies xD", hence none of them have any sort of authority and luckily never will.

the fuck are you even talking about?
i love my people and all, but our country is objectively shit
most of us are looking for a way out.

You know religion is Albanian is almost as worthless as EU rn right?

You mean Vardarska ?
It's disintegrating.

Suggest you to build capital and return, i do that every summer. I know a guy in Thesaloniki that fixes me a work visa under Romanian ethnicity.

so how dumb must Macedonian vmro supporters be to let them slide then?

>>/lgbt/

Shhhhh, they must push the muuuuuuzzzzzies meme in hopes a high-ranking official visits Sup Forums and carpet-bombs us.

I have a suspicion that no one cares about this turd of a country, Macedonians included. The protesters are either paid to cause chaos or ignorant motherfuckers who bought into their faux-nationalism.

Either way, you could say they're dumb, but self-serving opportunists is probably a better term.

You'd be surprised

I'm so happy the time for your collapse has come.
Of course not, they are Balkan Slavs.

Holy shit, i just realized macedonia and Montenegro are not the same country.

i've been working as waiter on some cruises and came home with a shitton of money.
most of it went to the state for paying off my debts and now i'll have to go again.

but it's not just financial situation. every single aspect of our system is shit. a shitton of bureaucracy in even the smallest procedures, which leads to rampant corruption and people making it as difficult and unpleasant for you as possible until you pay.

BULLSHIT

vmro vs sdsm election was CLOSE AS FUCK
And the sdsm partied with ALBANIAN MUSLIMS to have the majority inside the parliament.
No wonder sdsm politicians got beaten up.

Very relatable. I had to show up for almost two weeks every morning from 8 to 12 to update my ID card. I could have paid upfront but the very fact i had to pay for that pissed me off enough to bear through it.

They lost 15 MPs, and their coalition partner lost 9. No matter what kind of mental gymnastics you do, that's a loss.

Also, how convenient that forming a government with Albanians is only a problem when SDSM does it, even though VMRO were willingly cucked by the Shiptars for 11 years.

>trusting albanian damage control

y-yeah it's not him guys

Montenegro = Serbs + Albozerg + indigenous tribes
Macedonia = Serbs + Bulgarians + Albozerg

VMRO would have made a coalitions with albanians too if it wasn't for SJO. Kill yourself if you believe in any of these lies.

Macedonia was the most precious part of the Ottoman Empire. It saddens me what Serbians turned this place out to be.

Dear lord that sounds like a proper pain in the ass.

Also this.

They would have accepted the same platform as SDSM as long as the Albos left out SJO. They don't want to go to jail, that's the cause of all this. Anyone thinking this was brought about by actual nationalism should seriously consider painful suicide.

Kill yourself roach

yiff in hell

>VMRO paired with Albanians
>h-heh we're just doing that to take control, we won't let dirty Analbanians rule us
>SDSM paired with Albanians
>FUCKING TRAITOR COMMIE SCUM ANALBANIAN MUSLIM EXTREMISTS

Only thing i know is that monte songs are great
youtu.be/QCEHfQe4L1w

It was, especially since i had a huge line in front and behind me, and if my ID was ready and i wasn't there to take it it would have been pushed back to the ending.

I can hear the shit from here

not anymore bro, but they used to be awesome in that regard

Hah, we have that kind of shit going on for 40 years, get on our lvl nubz.

where are you bro?

skopje passed through the whole thing its fucking chaos man

Macedonia, obviously