CATHOLIC GENERAL

CATHOLIC GENERAL
>CATHOLIC GENERAL EVERY SUNDAY NOW

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life.

Today is Thursday of the Second Week of Easter
Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/042717.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwCK8pFZ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A
youtube.com/watch?v=JbhIHF3SHm0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
youtube.com/watch?v=UuhYZrn4flo
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=dymL1-ckMwg
youtube.com/watch?v=orZo6JesM_E
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGwaO0ZVzM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJCl6ylgwCU
youtube.com/watch?v=WFor50sjEaw
youtube.com/watch?v=DlIG5gNa-Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=e-jOgH0PP2I
youtube.com/watch?v=MROPDOKkKd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8
youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
lifesitenews.com/news/church-is-gravely-mistaken-if-she-thinks-migration-is-her-real-mission-card
youtube.com/watch?v=BS28jyW1bLY
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2014/01/24/the-news-that-the-pope-emeritus-defrocked-so-many-priests-is-both-good-and-terrible/
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_response_to_Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases
mycatholicsource.com/mcs/pc/vatican_view/the_popes_deposed_abdicated_overthrown.htm
pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>CATHOLIC GENERAL EVERY SUNDAY NOW
today isnt sunday

Will be art dumping and link sharing.

Correct, doing it on other days randomly.

It's Sunday in some dimension.

I know masturbating is a grave sin, but does that mean I'm condemned to hell until confession? See hentai or nudes of fictional characters, but don't masturbate.

Christian music list. The first list is modern music, the second is hymnals and more traditional music. Feel free to recommend additions on Catholic and Christian Generals.

>Marvin Gaye's "God is Love"
youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
>Woven Hand's "My Russia"
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
>Woven Hand's "Consecration"
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwCK8pFZ0M
>Om's Pilgrimage Album
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
>Sufjan Steven's "No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross"
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
>mewithoutyou - Sun and Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
>Young Oceans - ONLY YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
>Bobby McFerrin's Joshua
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
>Psalter's Lord's Prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
>Janelle Monae's Victory
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
>Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
>Nick Drake - Pink Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
>Mary Lou Williams - Anima Christi
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
>Dr. C.J. Johnson's "You Better Run"
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
>Judee Sill's Heart Food
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
>Dave Bixby's "Free Indeed"
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
>The Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus' "Beauty After the Fall"
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A
>Podnieś Mnie Jezu
youtube.com/watch?v=JbhIHF3SHm0
>Baba Yetu
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
>Audrey Assad's "Restless"
youtube.com/watch?v=UuhYZrn4flo

Traditional Music

>Veni Veni Emmanuel
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
>Agni Parthene
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
>Je Nai Nan
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
>Come Now Font of Every Blessing
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
>A nice collection of South Pacific Island hymns from the movie The Thin Red Line
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
>Hail Mary in Latin, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
>Hallelujah Chorus done suddenly in the public
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
>Heyr himna smiður
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>Jezu Chryste Panie Miły
youtube.com/watch?v=dymL1-ckMwg
>Ludu mój ludu
youtube.com/watch?v=orZo6JesM_E
>Cидить Mикoлaй y кoнeць cтoлa
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGwaO0ZVzM
>Fiez-vous en lui
youtube.com/watch?v=vJCl6ylgwCU
>Mass in D major, Op.123 "Missa solemnis"
youtube.com/watch?v=WFor50sjEaw
>Krzyżu Święty
youtube.com/watch?v=DlIG5gNa-Oo
>Taize Alleluia
youtube.com/watch?v=e-jOgH0PP2I
>O Dniu Radosny
youtube.com/watch?v=MROPDOKkKd0
>Dies Irae
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
>Deum Verum
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
>NON NOBIS DOMINE, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

Why do Catholics have weeks of Easter?

Sorry. I didn't know I had that name still on.

Ammo for anyone who gets in debate with a liberal Catholic

>“The Church is gravely mistaken as to the nature of the real crisis if she thinks that her essential mission is to offer solutions to all the political problems relating to justice, peace, poverty, the reception of migrants, etc. while neglecting evangelisation,” the cardinal told Aid to the Church in Need on April 18.

lifesitenews.com/news/church-is-gravely-mistaken-if-she-thinks-migration-is-her-real-mission-card

Remember to read the bible for yourselves, don't subscribe to organized human religion.

because catholics are fakes

Because the Church calendar is broken up into seasons, teaching the lessons of specific topics. As Easter is the most important event in the history of man, it should not be surprising that the lessons last beyond a single week.

I'm a bit out of the loop, but I'm curious enough to ask. Did the catholic church ever collectively address the child abuse scandals that went on behind the scenes? What is the current status of it?

I'm mostly wondering because it feels like it could be a nice juxtaposition to "moderate muslims" who do not unite together to prevent extremist terrorist behavior from happening.

How can you be Catholic knowing the Pope is literally the False Prophet and a Globalist demon? Are you Globalists?

>organized human religion

Who do you think collated the Bible?

If the Catholic Church is not from Christ, you shouldn't believe the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=BS28jyW1bLY

>I know masturbating is a grave sin, but does that mean I'm condemned to hell until confession? See hentai or nudes of fictional characters, but don't masturbate.

Not exactly no. It is available to repent outside of confession if one repents in contrition (with sorrow). To absolve it entirely it should be brought to confession however as we are of the Body of Christ and so our sins both are offenses to God and to one another. To absolve us of both we must confess it to God and to our fellow man. Priests are those experts who stand in to help you through this.

Those are the worst kinds of Christians, like explained in (You) , you should build your life on trying to get closer to Perfection; we just call it God or the Holy Trinity.
Perfection, in a platonic sense, is a combination of all of the lower layers of a thought hierarchy that culminates with It at the top.
Sure, you can never attain the rank of a worldly divine influence in that hierarchy. But attaining the open-mindness to try to understand virtues, the mathematical concepts and the abstract concepts that characterize our physical and social world, you can always be considered better, especially in the eyes of the divine powers (which in Christianity are considered the three parts of the Holy Trinity) than the animal trying to assume his "business"; mating, shitting/pissing, eating, etc.
tl;dr just get your life sorted out, study virtues, apply them and you'll feel better naturally because you've come closer to Perfection. God'll even forgive you if you don't venerate him, but just try to live as a model for your peers, instead of being a basement faggot tipping his fedora.
I'm more concern about us as individual thoughts processors than us as collective meatbags, if that's what you mean.
And every philosopher from the Antiquity is a fucking amateur, since they didn't learn it at a high-grade English university, dumbass. I bet you masturbate to Nietzsche without applying his suggestions for us to become supermen.

Yes, user, but obviously secular media didn't cover it. Pope Benedict XVI made it his mission to expel as many as he could

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2014/01/24/the-news-that-the-pope-emeritus-defrocked-so-many-priests-is-both-good-and-terrible/

Because it's cool.

But seriously, it is partially but the use of this Easter season structure is so Lent, Good Friday, Easter, and Pentecost can be lumped together into the same celebration. The season ends at Pentecost.

The Catholic church as we know it didn't exist because it was in union with the other churches. It was only after the first two ecumenical councils that churches started going there own way. The Catholic church only split from the orthodoxy in the 1000s

>If the Netherlands ever reclaims Flanders Catholics will outnumber protestants

So are you guys real christinians or do you guys kiss the butt of the jews?

For those who are especially devout, this online breviary is very, very good. If you don't understand laudes, primes etc just say and I'll explain
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl#

might be good to add it to the OP too

pls answer

Kill yourself. Catholics are filth.

What makes you doubt user? Why di you deny the Way, the Truth and the Light that is Jesus Christ and His Church?

>this cancerous pic
Don't fell for "Jesus is my buddy" meme, desu. Protties are ready to do everything to destroy image of Jesus as the King and God one owes worship and love, not some sort of deranged version of modern "friendship" - or rather "mateship", "budship" or whatever you want to call a loose relation when the other person is your cool homie (and not your Lord).

Says the follower of someone who never existed

fuck you you piece of shit. saudi scum. Yemen will prevail!

Christianity is a corruption of the truth and your church serves that corruption. This makes it an evil.

Who never existed?

Not likely.

Mohammed conquered Arabia. He definitely existed

Not supporting the mudslime, but catholicism sure ain't just rainbows and sunshines.
It's just shit. It needs serious reforming to return to its roots as a theoplatonician movement.

>read this book
>don't follow the group organized by God that wrote and organized the book

user pls

Yes. It's a big issue and has been handled in great detail. Much of the remaining issue is people upset that the Vatican is handling some issues themselves as they are not aware that it is a sovereign city-state.

Some of it is detailed here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_response_to_Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases

Current leadership doesn't change the nature of the church. The the grace administered during the sacraments and the authority of the doctrinal teaching does not come from the moral excellence of man, but from God.

Mohammed, no historical proof. Your holy book was not finalized until three centuries after his supposed death. Everything about your religion is BS

You are retarded if you actually believe that.

Real Christinians.

Not setting a good example for what you uphold talking like that.

You as well. Pic related for you.

He conquered Arabia, you retard

We'd have to be idiots to "kiss the butss" of the jews, seeing as they hate Christians, deny the Truth of Christ and generally oppose the Church in any and every way they can for the entire History of the Church. Now, we'll still treat them with the love Christ calls us to treat them with and do our best to try and convert them, but only a fool would put the jews in a place of honor just because they're jews.

Catholicism is based on idolatry. Idolatry is a sin. Therefore Catholics are heretics being led astray.

Mental gymnastics your way outta that one.

Glorifying a aggressive warmonger is no way to bring the sympathy of your neighboors, sand-dweller.

>Christianity is a corruption of the truth and your church serves that corruption. This makes it an evil.
Tell me user, how is Christanity a corruption of the truth?

Semitic religions are the biggest cancer that appeared in Europe

Saudi arabia is a joke, cant even win a war against one of the poorest country in the world, not even with all your western military equipment, because you are shit, its in your blood.

Full of corruption, women cant even drive, people get death for speaking their mind on twitter etc etc. you are cancer giving money to ISIS also mohamend was a pedophile!

Disgusting, you have to get out. fuck you saudi shit

Most of the cases are just faggot priests having sex with faggot 16 years olds. It's not much of "paedophilia" and much more of hebenofilia w/ mutual consent. A whole different kind of evil. And thus, they should be suspended for sodomy.

Show many any contemporary accounts of him. Why are pre koranic scripts floating around that differ from the finalized version?

I am speaking in line with the truth.

Because it tells lies about the universe and God. For example it incorporates paganism by making three Gods of Christianity with a son of God.

Why would I want sympathy of enemies?

ok thanks. makes sense. do catholics have any responsibility to protest the current pope? i dont see any catholics really speaking out publically against him

There aren't. Koran is without error, earliest Korans show the exact same thing as modern Koran. Anything else you say is a lie.

ISIS is an enemy of this country dumb /sg/ poster.

>(((WOLFSHIEM)))

Oy Vey, the shills today!

>muh based pagan religion of my ancestors

Are you new?

>replace native culture with sematic religions/ variations.
>said religious doctrines state certain economical actions should only be conducted by the chosen few.
> fast forward xxxx years
>holy shit guys how are (((they))) in these economical positions of power

Ancestors sold us all out.

Hello fellow Christians. I'm Roman Catholic and I believe in all the doctrines except infallibility of the Pope (especially the Grand Cuck, commie Argentinian). Bullshit, even St. Peter himself denied Jesus three times, and he was our 1st Pope. My brother is switching to the Eastern Orthodox Church and my whole family has stayed Catholic for centuries from my European side and Maronite Lebanese side. Should I let my brother follow his own path, should I follow, or should we overthrow the current pope trying to destroy our church and civilization?

Yeah, the truth is Europe had it's most powerful and enlighting age when Europeans practised their own paganic religions. Then came the cult of jewish zombie and our continent had to achieve everything from scrap

Fuck off, Wolfy, go to

>Three Gods
All the under-aspects of one Perfection, one God, one Concept. Argument discarded.

>That literally describes philosophy

No philosophy is the study of reality. It isn't specifically a way of life nor a way of life tied to a worldview. Religion is all of that in one.

>The dudes that organized the inquisition, witch hunts, book burnings, etc. would disagree. Just because there hasn't been any of that shit in the last few centuries doesn't mean it won't happen again if the church was to get off its leash.

People thought their worldview was correct and so attacked those they thought were opposed to it? This isn't specific or inherent to "organized religion".

>Religion is an absolute menace because no matter what, it WILL become an organized crime syndicate.

Which is ridiculous bullshit. The Catholic Church is a 2000 year old human institution. It's not unexpected that sinners will sin, even when within this hospital for sinners. Nothing of what you're saying is specific or inherent to the topic of "organized religion" and you have yet to defend such a claim beyond saying "look at what people in this church did before, THIS IS WHAT ITS ALWAYS LIKE" which doesn't follow at all.

>Because it tells lies about the universe and God. For example it incorporates paganism by making three Gods of Christianity with a son of God.
And please tell, how is that wrong? Does God not reffer to Himself with "We" in the book of genesis?
And as a muslim, you are called to belive that the gospels are true, as Allah sent Christ with the Gospel (qu'ran 5:36)? Christ Himself made clear He was the Son of God. Is Christ therefore a liar? Or is the qu'ran wrong, and Christ did not speak with truth given by Allah?

Overthrow the pope
That's not a thing.

underageb& living in new york, can't wait to go to xavier next year. shame it's kinda cucked, but they have a rifle range and i can't wait to get out of this nigger infested public school shithole

>ISIS is an enemy of this country dumb /sg/ poster.

lol How much brainwashed are you by your shit king?? lolol

Saudis, Qatar, Israel, US all support ISIS terrorists. where do they get TOW and shit?

You are the one thats dumb not understanding Saudis are the biggest exporters of salafism and terrorism in the world.

Kill yourself mohamed

It sure is.
mycatholicsource.com/mcs/pc/vatican_view/the_popes_deposed_abdicated_overthrown.htm

Can't be one God if you have three Gods to make it. Christianity has the same problem as Hinduism, it is paganism in disguise.

Gospels are corruptions formed by a corrupt Christian church created by the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine to control his empire. While there are truths in the Bible there are also errors all over them. That is why the Koran exists, to correct all these errors caused by Christian church.

ISIS hates our King. You should try to read sometimes.

Also Catholic- don't forget that the pope is only infallible when speaking ex cathedra specifically to clarify church dogma- I think the last time that happened was in the 20's. We've had worse popes and God is on our side, leading His Church in the world beyond failing human leadership. Deus Vult!

>ISIS hates our King. You should try to read sometimes.
Lmao, next you gonna tell me ISIS hates Israel too?? what a idiot

>Should I let my brother follow his own path, should I follow, or should we overthrow the current pope trying to destroy our church and civilization?
I would say that you should definitely not leave the Church and try to help your brother remain true to the Church.
Now, on the topic of Francis, it's not a good idea to "overthrow" him. He's not going to be alive much longer for one, he's not nearly as bad as the media says for two, and the last thing the church needs is internal strife. Just remember that the pope, unless he's speaking ex cathedra, is NOT infallible, and as such you should always consider his words with your own God-given reason. I'd also say thst whenever you see something about Francis that makes you concerned, go and find the original word for word transcript, because in context his words often have a completely different meaning that how the Enemy in the media twists it.

You don't understand the doctrine if you think a) you can just ignore it b) it refers to anything but doctrine.

I do wish the based orthodox meme would end. Im assuming you don't like what Pope has said regarding immigration. I agree with you, but Orthodox are the same

>Reminding his fellow Christians that they have a moral obligation to show hospitality to strangers, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew said that Europeans should take inspiration from the generosity of Greeks confronted with a mass influx to their country.
pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/

>West should learn from Russia to accept Muslim refugees - Patriarch Kirill
>"You probably felt what remarkable, good relations have developed between the Orthodox people and Muslims in Russia. We are VERY GLAD that finally this big mosque has been built in the city of Moscow to become a place of prayer for many Muslims who live in Moscow and visit Moscow," Patriarch Kirill said.
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354

Christian Europe literally conquered the known world once it stopped fighting pagan tribal wars amongst themselves
pic related

>I believe in all the doctrines except infallibility of the Pope
This is exactly your problem. But from what I've understood it's rather not because of hardiness but because of incomprehension of what the dogma of papal infallibity stands for.

The dogma of papal infallibity states the the pope is infallibe when he teaches ex cathedra - meaning he (and therefore - the entire Church of God) has the charisma of certainty of his teaching when (and only) he:
>teaches the Church
>from the Holy See
>based on Holy See's treasures of faith (Bible, sacraments, holy orders, tradition).

In other words, only teachings based on the following are infallible. For example, the pope can't preach against the transubstantation during Holy Communion because it wouldn't be teaching ex cathedra.

>popes overthrown by the Byzantines
>the pornocracy
>popes overthrown by the Holy Roman emperor to establish an antipope
Canon law does not permit a pope to be removed.

>Gospels are corruptions formed by a corrupt Christian church created by the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine to control his empire. While there are truths in the Bible there are also errors all over them
And what of all the objective errors and falsehoods in the qu'ran? It says that the qu'ran is scientifically infallible, when it is riddled with scientific errors. That is far from a perfect document.

Since the novus ordo rite mass (even in Latin) substantially changes the formula of the mass, is it still possible to receive the sacrament of communion outside the Byzantine rite?

There are no scientific errors in the koran.

>if these books agree with the quran, they are not need
>if these books contradict the quran, they need to be destroyed
thanks for burning Alexandria you dolt

I am here to profess my love and unceasing devotion to our Blessed Mother, the Mother of all Christians, Mary

I love Our Lady more than words can express and will resolve from this day forth to always serve her. My own wants, vanities, and delusions mean NOTHING and I pray that Mary my mother may occupy every inch of my soul and edge out these foul human vices and fill that space with her own holiness, her own perfect humility, her own serene peace, her own perfect union with her Son our Blessed Lord, of whom every blade of grass, every grain of sand and every wisp of breath in the cold air proclaims the presence and the glory.

Accept the goodness of Our Lady into your heart, take her as your personal confidant, express your love for Christ through her and keep a sense of her presence and blessing with you all day, every day during our sojourn on this earth and you shall never, ever fail or stumble.

Know Mary, know peace.

No Mary, no peace.

Make the right choice, my brothers and sisters, whatever your denomination may be. Our Lady is waiting for you. She has always been waiting for you.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Pray for us, oh Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Why not go to a church that uses the 1962 missal?

>Catholicism is based on idolatry.

Incorrect premise. Unsubstantiated.

How do you figure?

If they feel the pope are going against the church. Traditionalists are the ones speaking out publically.

Good to see you, user.
I'll see you next time.

>Bullshit, even St. Peter himself denied Jesus three times, and he was our 1st Pope.

Papal Infallibility is not a passive trait of the pope but a power that the office can exercise and one that can only be exercised when also supported by the rest of the magisterial offices.

It is commonly exercised during canonization but has only been exercised to espouse doctrine twice in the history of successors of St. Peter.

You should defend what is true and good and if your brother falls away from that you should contend it. Orthodoxy and Catholicism have quite a few differences but they tend to be different ways of understanding the same thing or higher theological issues that wouldn't effect a layperson's church life at all so I cannot say it is immediately bad.

Heretic Catholics will go to Hell for worshipping an old paedo as the Lord's representative.

Crusade when?

>praying to Mary instead of Jesus

Kill the Pope

now. checked

You're fucking degenerate your whole culture is based around war and still i can't remember when was the last time you were able to even fight against a Catholic country and win

>Oldest text found are different from finalized 9th century text
>Mecca did not exist in the 6th century as dscribed. No other contemporary source mentions it in any writings.
>Muslims claim Koran at Topkapi is 300 years younger than they claim. Get butthurt and hide it
>Destroy older copies that contradict narrative.
>Parts of the Koran were likely written in Syriac
>Last Gnostic communities, explains Islam apeing Gnostic beliefs

Balls in your court Abul

You go, wonderful pagan! Worship that goddess!

>A list of lies: the post

Jesus hates tripfags

>Saudi doesn't believe God can appear as three and one at once
That has to be some kind of Blasphemy, are you saying God is not all-powerful?

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
Sura 18 ayah 86
The sun does not set into a spring of dark mud, in fact it doesn't set at all, it only appears to because of the earth's rotation. That's most definitely a scientific error
>inb4 it's actually a metaphor

Are you denying that there is one God?

A list of facts, now go rape your 9 year old cousin so your family can stone her tomorrow.

It is not even metaphor, it is just not literally setting into mud, that is just where the horizon was placed when it set for the eye.

You have no facts at all. You are empty.

They also don't believe Jesus was the son of God. And also deny he died on the cross, claiming someone took his place after allah disguised him.

This is the first time I've actually heard of ex-cathedra. This was never taught or brought up in my schooling. Will look into this more, thanks.
True, I think this has clarified it more. I respect the Othordox, but it is a meme.
Yes, I was literally going to siege the Vatican and the Swiss guards to overthrow the pope. As the other user says, he's old, he's working on one lung, it's just a matter of him or Ginsberg going first. I don't wish him harm, but praying for him to wake up hasn't helped.