ANTIFA CONFIRMED ON THE WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RTnYgXhVrk
abc7news.com/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PROUD BOYS LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0RTnYgXhVrk

FIRST FOR ABSOLUTE MADMAN PLAYING SCOTLAND THE BRAVE ON BAGPIPES

What the dang-diddly did you just chirp about me, you little silly willy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in home economics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret huggie-wuggies on the baby snickerdoodles, and I have over 300 confirmed snuggles. I am trained in cupcake warfare and I’m the top mommy in the entire PTA. You are nothing to me but just another cuddle. I will squeeze the love out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words cutie pie. You think you can get away with saying that boo-boo doo-doo to me over the Internet? Think again, sugar plum. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hugging, sweetie. The hugs that wipes out the dinky little thing you call your angrybutts. You’re super loved, pumpkin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can squeeze you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed cuddles, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Paula Deen Cookbook and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your grumble-tummies off the face of the continent, you little monkeybutt. If only you could have known what warm cuddlies your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cold prickley. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you munchkin. I will pour kisses all over you and you will drown in it. You’re super loved, kiddo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pjXmPl91Z0

WE IZ RAIDI

What does pol think about the discussion between based black man and r/the_donald?

THE SPARTAN IS BACK

its not happening

Any major happenings so far?

Survival of the fittest

Will Ric Flair be there?

man there are a lot of non whites on this stream

Nigs smoke weed and made peace. Then got picked up by probation officer. Was gay.

Handler 'Mike Wilson" back on the scene in the same goddamn t-shirt as always.

is black spiderman on the fascist side?

/ourlad/

thats a shitter stream then periscope

dumb fucking old woman already lmao what a surprise

PLACE YOUR BETS
how many antifa will be BTFO tomorrow? How many do you think will be killed for good?

>50 antifa BTFO
>4 killed

>right goes to college to watch person speak
>gets violently attacked
>defends themselves

>reddit faggot talks about how he doesn't want to be violent to try and endear himself to a leftist
Sometimes I hate how cucked the right is. Jesus. Explain to this leftist fuck the reality of the situation. Enough with the virtue signaling "we can be unified" horseshit. Let's be unified after they denounce antifa and fight with us to preserve the right to speak.

>Fash Gordon

Make America White Again.

chimp and chink were one pepsi short of (((their))) love.

>the black jew

checkem

>California

He's on the nog side.

They have total control of the propaganda apparatus.

>abc7news.com/live/

It's this berkleys one true pairing :3c

he's changing his hairstyle he said, but if you see a blur in the crowd, a flurry of fists or a swift swish of air above the crowd that you swear looked like a flying jump kick if only you could slow down time, then assure yourself that he is among them.

handler spotted I repeat handler spotted..as kendall left the shot he was lurking behind

mr. infidel has good arguments.
the leftist is just dodging, of course.

Bullshit

Those bitches are at a BBQ at their squat house

They ain't showing

Go for the organizers...take them out of their lines, and drag them back to yours.

Contact the cops, unless they were told to sit this one out as well.

>flash

Bearden is not a proud boy retard. He's a 1488 Chad Nationalist

This old liberal cunt is getting rekt

be nice if the culled the stupidity already and fucking capped her

Infidel should just repeat his question until this cunt answers it.

Free speech will win today, lads!

You know what's fun? They're all teachers. So when you're looking for their public profiles, start there.

She needs a good smack in the mouth and a thorough gang-raping to set her straight.

Are the right wingers low in number because of the NFL draft later today?

thought i seen him

>Grunt Style Infidel shirts
Goddamn this shit is so cringe-inducing sometimes.

The Fifth Battle of Berkeley is upon us. Brace yourselves.

MOLDY SNATCH

Yeah if you spot someone with a weapon couldn't you perform a citizen's arrest and carry them to the nearest police officers?

she's too fucking stupid to self reflect

ARE THERE ANY LIVESTREAMS ON YOUTUBE BESIDES THE FAGGOT PROUD BOYS STREAM TALKING OVER EVERYTHING? FUCK PERISCOPE

WE NEED SOME LARPING BLUESHIRTS TO START THE FIRE. GET IN THERE, FAGGOTS.

God when will the war start.. this is taking too long..

Without antifa being there it's just a lame boomer normie event

I hope antifa realizes that no one would give a shit about these "free speech" rallies if they didn't show up

>a black jew

She is so fucking deluded.

>I was listening to (((NPR))) this morning, they're rounding up spics!

this, do not let them regroup or you will get bricked

Why are all these guys picking on this poor old woman? She's probably senile or some shit. Who benefits from this?

THIS

Why Berkeley wanted Ann to speak in the afternoon instead of at night. All them motherfuckers are teaching cumminism rite now

Typical stupid old liberal bitch. worthless human should be put up against the wall.

Just got back, what's this debate here about?

>well listen here sonny i've been living off my husband's money for three decades let me tell you why you don't have rights

both are cringey as fuck

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

She votes.

Crusty old bitch getting triggered

Is Rob Schneider, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Face looks a bit semetic imo.

Lol that one guy trying to be respectful but wrecking her

Old lefty bitch thinks that we're sending spics to Auschwitz.

>all these 20-somethings arguing with some grandma
Reality is stranger than fiction.

Its only noon there now. Check when ann is coming, antifa arnt even there yet.

>he can't into Chad nationalism
Low test T_D confirmed.

>you can speak wherever you want, but I don't want you to speak here because I'm here so you can't speak.
I wish they'd just fucking start beating on her.

We should desu

bitches like this are why we need ww3 asap

Burn the witch!

Rob is definitely a fucking idiot though.

>tfw ywn snipe antifa cunts with your scar 17s
why bother living

Ask her if she is a jew.

she said she endorsed it, and then just now said she doesnt... waht.... fucking cap her already!!!!

Ann canceled, leaf.

>Are you kidding me?

Muh Wiemar Republic

stop LARPing tough guy

>implying Mexico City isn't a death camp already

So was america always this non white. This looks like Vancouver or some shit.

T_D pls.

Gas is less messy than decapitation

It kind of reminds me of back in the day young liberals arguing with old conservatives.

These Berkeley residents trying to discredit the guy for not being from there is rich.

what is the best stream

tired of hearing an old hole talk in circles

Anthony "kill the commies" keitis

i strike a nerve, manlet?

Fuckin old hippie cunt needs to be gassed ASAP

i thought she was still showing up just not in an official capacity

Kek