I wanted trump to win because he seemed like the only politician that would do what he said he was going to do and to...

I wanted trump to win because he seemed like the only politician that would do what he said he was going to do and to uncuck America so it could be a last bastion of resistance when the Islamic tide soon washes over Europe and Britain but so far
>no travel ban
>no mass deportations
>no wall
>no drain swamp he is the swamp
>against Assad now
>looser ties with Russia

Is this just 6d backgammon or what pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump was the chosen one
But he has failed us
Just another USA president
Nothing to see here

If I were to say anything good about him is that he gave me and my brothers on the right one large step in the culture wars.

>these same fucking threads posted over and over
When will the mods do their fucking jobs and ban these faggots? The same shit gets posted, op gets btfo for purposely baiting false info, and it still reaches bump limit, sliding the board of real discussion. You fucking faggots need to fuck off already.

I laughed. I cried.

fuck off ya fog-breathin' cunt. your opinion on OUR politics matters about as much as that shithole you call a home. fuck off sandnigger!!

The shadow goverment sensed the change people wanted and came up with the " Hope" campaign slogan. Of course it was just business as usual after he was elected. People knew the country was just as fucked if not worse than before so they came up with the campaign slogan MAGA for Trump. He was the backup candidate if H.C didn't make it in. But then there could be there is a divide in the shadow gov't. Hilary was supported by the Leftist faction while Trump was supported by the Right leaning Nationalist faction. The lesser of two evils to be sure had won.

wtf i hate le pen now

He wasn't a politician he was a reality TV star.

>travel ban is going to court
>mass deportations are happening
>wall is happening
>swamp is draining
>Assad still in power
>Russia hacker meme is dead for good

Why are you shillfags always wrong?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>mass deportations are happening
>Assad still in power
>Russia hacker meme is dead for good

Maybe these 3 not sure about the rest user.

Swamp is not draining he's filling it with neo cons and builderberg members hes still better than Hillary and I'm glad he won but I was expecting more extreme measures

how massive can deportations be if he's already said that dreamers are precious wonderful faggots who deserve gibs me dats forever and ever? When he starts actively deporting those snowflake illegals as well as regular illegals, I'll consider it a step in the right direction.

what the fuck did you think was gonna happen
you think you can just waltz into the Office of the President of the United States with no political support, only one-sixth of the population on your side and expect to be able to unravel a thousand-year conspiracy in just four fucking months

>false info
Top kek
>muh deportations
He hasnt increased deportations at all and is actually deporting at a slower rate than Obama was.
>muh swamp
The swamp is more wealthy and more jewish than its ever been
>muh wall
Yes it will happen """""eventually"""""
>Assad is still in power
Too bad Trump just put massive sanctions on them for a false flag, and said he will strike again next (((chemical attack)))

Alright then I suppose it took Evan hitler a year and a half from dictatorship to the night of the long knives

>what the fuck did you think was gonna happen
Yeah, surely everyone could see he had no choice but to flip flop on all his promises

What's the status on the travel ban, anyway? A judge stopped it and Trump didn't even try to appeal it or anything?

Yeah you faggots keep posting that shitty image with false info and you continually get btfo, yet you still post it and the mods still refuse to ban you for baiting false info to slide the board.

I don't even want to post all the refutations. ISIS is still going to get btfo in 30 days, he still refused his salary, golf is for making deals, the pipeline was made with American steel alongside foreign steel, Mexico is still paying for the wall. Every fucking thread you get btfo and every fucking thread your mind resets like people don't see your shitty lies. You purposely shitpost to slide the board because you're probably getting paid. Now fuck off, god damn.

source

>ISIS is still going to get btfo in 30 days,

sure, just another 30 days. no worries.

Source for what?

In order for something to have "another", there has to be a first. You're purposely being facetious, like I keep saying, and you will reset at the end of this thread and post the same god damn shit because you're being paid to slide the board with false information, faggot. Now worry about your own non country.

The problem is that you are a fuckin big superpower, believe it or not.

>ISIS is still going to get btfo in 30 days
In his time machine?
>he still refused his salary
No one knows for sure because he refuses to prove it
>golf is for making deals
He didnt think so when Obongo did it
>Mexico is still paying for the wall
They won't pay for it and congress won't fund it anytime soon.

You're the one that is lying you shameless Trumpcuck, go make some more excuses for your kike emperor.

>In his time machine?
What? The 30 days hasn't started dumb nigger.

>No one knows for sure because he refuses to prove it
He fucking did you god damn retard, they presented the fucking check in front of the media press and asked for suggestions on what charity to donate it to. God damn you're stupid.

>He didnt think so when Obongo did it
Because obongo didn't bring foreign diplomats to his own private golf course to talk about deals dumb shit.

>They won't pay for it and congress won't fund it anytime soon.
They don't have a choice and theyre negotiating with congress right to secure some funds in the remaining FY17 budget and secure a majority in the FY18 budget in September or so. Mexico will pay by paying us back you absolute retard.

But no, keep making shit up and when this thread dies, just reset all arguments and make a new thread with your shitty disinfo from your shitty play card given to you by your boss, cock sucker. Really improves the quality of this board.

pretty much

You're angry at being wrong

>I wanted trump to win because he seemed like the only politician that would do what he said
why? because he said he wasn't in the establishment?

>you're being paid to slide the board with false information
>he still believes this is necessary

Just try and remember what you liked about him in the first place and then go from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>Travel ban blocked by liberals
>Wall funding being blocked by liberals
>Deportations happening
>He was never for Assad
>Nobody except you shills want worse relations with based Ruskies
Have some sage