Balkans Happening Thread /bht/

Okay, since there is a lot of bullshit going on in the Balkans let's start a new thread. In recent news:

France denied Serbia request of bringing Ramus Haradinaj to Serbia for trial of war crimes during Kosovo War. Serbia announced withdrawing ambassador from France meanwhile authorities in Kosovo stated that Serbia request is call to war. More on that here:
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/court-refuses-extradition-ramush-haradinaj-serbia-170427101753378.html

In Macedonia, massive protests against Zaev who is politician who agreed on merging his party with smaller Albanian parties to form government. Rioters broke into government resulting that Zaev is hurt and leader of Albanian party is in hospital struggling for his life. More on that here:

reuters.com/article/us-macedonia-politics-idUSKBN17T2RZ

Damn son

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnova.mk/videoondemand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting Zijadin Selas broken face

How would serbs feel about Bulgaria annexing FYROM?

Well if u ask about officials they prob wouldn't care but they would say something like dats not ok. If you ask about people we would like that, Macedonians are shit towards us, i say fuck them.

Is that that Albanian?

tvnova.mk/videoondemand/

Livestream Parliament

yes, the pro albanian.

Third Balkan war when?

Why did they deny your request?

Little by little we ae taking back what's ours.

#GreaterAlbania

confirmed not sela now

>taking back what's ours.
so, giving back half of your country?

Romania truly greatest friend

go back to the flag thread Ahmed

/thread

Says the gypsy who is the child of a whore fucking niggers.

Nothing is going to happen.
We are in no shape to do anything, our countries are a mess, our economies are hardly improving, our youth is leaving and our politicians are corrupt as hell.
We need to fix ourselves, we have wasted too much time on such bullshitery.

Stahp taking to yourself maito

maybe, maybe not?

nice projection

Where?

We used to say that in 1989 then fucking Yugoslavia broke up. That's the things with Balkans, it can be bullshit for like 15 years and then poof, war

shiptar dude is right, everyone who disagrees is retarded balkanite nu male (the one who haven't experienced the war)

Ramush Haradinaj was detained to put pressure on the Albanian deep state, as there are some justice reforms being perpetrated by internationals, mainly US and EU. Serbia doesn't really have anything to do with it. As soon as they had troubles he was detained, now that they have reached an agreement he was released.

>calls me Gypsy
>leaves home to beg in rick foreign countries like all the gypsies
wew gyppo

Oh please, we knew that they are not going to give him to us, it was all Vucic, pre-election propaganda.

Since I know a couple of things, usually kept away from the media, it was mostly made for the reasons I said before. It also helped Vuçiç yes, but also had this benefit. I know I can't provide any propf at the moment because it's a highly complicated matter, but trust me, our politicians are all in bed together.

stop it dude, vucic is (((their))) pawn, haradinaj also, why in the fucking god's cock would one exchange pawns of the same team?

stop watching local mainstream media and think with your head, there is no outside players in the game, the game is fixed. the only one who loses it - is the people (serbs, albanians, etc.)

vucic won't do flying fuck, nor will albanians, if however someone pulls the trigger first - know that you'll die, and vucic and haradinaj and theirs will live, and will live well.

this kind of shit already happened (in bosnia for example) and we're just lucky enough to live in balkans where this things can happen any time beacause we're poor stupid fucks that big players use when they have nothing better to do (in afganistan, syria etc.)

Of course, I have already told him that. The albanian elite is in bed with the Serbian one.

Well if there was a war i know that Vucic and his fuckfriends would stay alive after everything, not so sure about me or my friends

Surely Albanian Albanians wouldn't fight Serbs because they don't give 2 squirts of piss about what happens up there. As far as Kosovars go, I don't give a fuck about those Nigs. They say they are albanian when it suits them and say they are their own people when it doesn't. Fucking degenerates.

will there be vojna?

Strongest military power in the Balkans checking in.

Kek Macedonia is getting muslim'd from Albania

Will be a matter of time until Macedonia elects a government that will merge the country with Albania.

Hopefully after Macedonians get rid of their "problem" Serbs will retake Kosovo

Clearly you don't know Albanians don't give 2 fucks about religion right? We were the world's first atheist state, by popular demand kek

Daily reminder that Slovenia is germanic.

And thats excluding the rest of the country too kek

Why do balkanians constantly talk a big game but never deliver? War won't come to the balkans barring some global cataclysmic collapse. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

sounds just like your attempts of bringing democracy to the east

Neither a wide haplogroup I1a distribution nor a germanic language in Slovenia. I am sorry, you are not a part of the germanic club.

They are not actually trying, though.