So user, what do you think of Donald Trump?

So user, what do you think of Donald Trump?

I would respond in a way that allows me to bang the hot one on the right and scorn Gimli and Gloin

I think this is the worst mean girls cosplay I've ever seen.

sorry, but i'm not looking for a good time.

Is it bad that I want to fuck the one on the left because I know she's the least attractive? Would pound that fat slut and never call her afterword.

>So user, what do you think of Donald Trump?
you mean Drumpfy small hands?

She looks like a man.

you clearly mean 'on the right' from their point of view

All people who wrote before me are vigin AF.

I feel like I'm watching mean girls right now.

At least they're not Indian.

If you keep asking more sweetie i will grab you by the pussy ;)

At least they know their poo goes in the loo

she doesn't look anything like a man

her expression is pretty retarded in that photo for sure, but you can tell she's a qt in motion

do you not have fat women in austria so you fetishize them? they are awful man trust me

I don't mind him. I don't really think about it.

I'm not going to go out of my way to impress three hambeasts

whatever satisfies your feeble mind.

shit filled rivers lmao

He has the same body type as you.

take off their shoes and lick their feet

Get out of my way you 6/10 chubsters

I can't be the only one who thought of the preppy girl threesome scene from Blacked.com upon seeing this image

White Obama.

Shit filled pants. LMAO

Pretty cool dude!

Brunettes are way hotter.

"No day is complete without a thundering shart." -American

i didn't vote for hillary

nope Ahmed, your perverse semitic brain is what caused that

>it would be easier to show you
>grab pussy

i have the same thoughts

You voted a meme President eitherway.

There are more perverse semites on this site I'm sure.

Best president ever.

Now begone, thot.

you have rivers and streets filled with shit lmao

>MMMMM'LAYDAY AKSHUALLY I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM SINCE I'M FAR TOO INTELLECSHUAL FOR THESE PETTY DISPUTES MANKIND SO FRIVOLOUSHLY ENJVOYZZ
>PLUS I'VE NOTISHED YOU'RE TRYING TO LURE ME INTO LOJING MY VIRGINITCHY BUT YOU WON'T HAVE ME SO EAJILY
>NOW IF YOU EXCUJZE ME MMMMM'LAAAAYDAAAY
*turn 360°*
*tips fedora*
*tips it again*
*and again*
*tipping intensifies as user moonwalks away from stacies

*unzips penis*
*teleports behind*

You get cucked by Niggers per daily basis and you have nerve to talk to us.
Fuck off Burger.

He's a globalist shill who tricked poor rednecks into voting a billionaire into the presidency.

How do you find the time to post here? Shouldn't you busy shitting in the street and gang raping women?

Nothing.

Lulz Muhammad what you even talking about?
Didn't find any child to rape in London?

fuck off you curry smelling bastard

Did I hurt your feelings crybaby. Whachu gonna do bout it, You gonna tell your Nigger father on me?

Know your place, Pajeet

There aren't more than 10 niggers within 100 miles of me retard, you don't know anything about my country

however yours is filled with streets covered in shit, every single street even the wealthier districts make the shittiest parts of america look like paradise

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I already know mine. but I care bout yours too, since we're part of commonwealth.

Begone thot

It's right what they say,"butt-hurts".

Same as rest of USA. It should all be nuked.

USA is literally most brainwashed country in the whole fucking world.

He's a jewish puppet

After im done with you you will have a whole new definition of the word butt hurts my curry smelling friend

>my curry smelling friend

I'm not your friend faggot. Get off my dick jesus christ!

whatever moves your corpse-boat in the Ganges

No my poo slurping friend you have it all wrong, you will be on my dick

It's the water stream.

Only if you let me see how you S H A RT IN THE MART.

Based India

10 niggers= 1000 pregnet white women.