We are going to destroy Christianity for good

What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public? What are you going to do when we conquer Rome just like how we conquered Istanbul?
You will do nothing.
You don't have balls, you have no ideology to die for. Your religion is a meme.
Heard me?
You will escape.
You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.
Allahu akbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/100876844/
youtu.be/uGU73QhWyx4?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up cockroach

k

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo

Europe is ours.

Keep up the good work.

You are forgetting that we will douse everything in pigs blood... Checkmate

ur a stupid nigger lmao worthless shitskin cuntfag lmao hang urself

>be turk
LOL these jokes write themselves

go ahaead, post your "le ebin roach memes :DDDD" meanwhile our brothers in europe impregnating your women en masse.

Please keep sending your daughters to the West. They are the easiest to turn back against Islam.

Haram or halal?

Is this against the Quran?

Do you think Mohammed (piss be upon him) would approve?

#DicksOutForHaramBabes

wow, one photo from like 6 years ago

good, more muslim women for me to fuck while the guys are busy drinking urine at gay bars. I win either way.

Does your fucking primative roach like mind not have the cognative captaicty to understand that we have nukes and other superweapons your country has outdated military hardware from the fucking cold war, stop acting like your anything more than a fucking dirty muslim 3rd world shithole no worse than fucking india SUPER POWER 2020 HURR DURR

tl:dr
If all christian countries allied, and all muslims countries allied the christian countries are more developed and advanced and would rape you primitive savage fucks.

proof your god does not exist or fucking hates you lmfao

>6 years
woah, they probably married and having their fourth childiren by now then, meanwhile you are virgin and wasting your time on vietnamese cave painting forum, Sad!

>And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

>And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If any of you muslim fucks even try to take our freedom you will be gunned down in the streets and assaulted in your homes.

see: Texas draw Mohammed (piss be upon him) contest
www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

>inb4 cnn

Turkroaches can't even bait properly
Have fun with your (((Roman))) beaknose

>only 2 killed
mussies can't fight for shit

damn man you got me

i have pig like nose actually

They are fucking pussies.
They can't plan.
They can't fight.
They can't think for themselves.

we're pagans. we worship Iblis/Shaitan. we don't give a fuck about that dead kike on a stick, child-killing, wife-pimping, kiddiefucking sandnigger desert adventures trilogy

we're your worst nightmare, porky

you're gonna roast in pig piss, moose slime

And this is why we will win. They use nothing but cheap scare tactics and run away if they encounter any amount of force.

I can't help but think this symbol always looks like a saggy dick?

This is your "god". A literal piece of shit.

>What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public?
We're gonna shoot the fuck out of you, of course.

That looks good.
What is that a Turkish Tamali?
The wiki says yogurt with tomato sauce, now I'm hungry thanks a lot you Saracen silly willy.

Checked!

And this is his prophet.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/100876844/

Islam is a shitstain on humanity.

Muslims are fucking retarded. Probably from the generations of inbreeding.

Africa for the Africans.
Asia for the Asians.
Islam for EVERYONE.

Take a shit on a quran today!

Nothing im atheist so i dont care.

Just imagine, for every dead burger there is a pile of dead muslims 1000 deep.
>And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

>muslim
>pig nose

I totally agree with you, Mohammed. I think that you should come to Poland with your family and friends! We will gladly give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

amerifats lost 6.000 SOLDiers in afganistan, and taliban gived 25.000 martyrs(may Allah accept them in heaven) still pretty low number considering amerishits have drone and air superiorty plus the equipment.

kek

We already won by not being mudslimes. Now go back to praising your moon god Ishta- uhh I mean Allah!

Must be them Orc genes, Abdul.

Jokes on you, amerifats dip bullets in bacon grease.
Seems your (((martyrs))) aren't halal anymore.

shocking!

why do you need dogma at all

Wrong. Roach.

WE, killed Christianity, and it is currently giving it's final breath. However it is something you should not celebrate.

Because when Christianity is gone We will deal with the Jews, and their Semitic morality will not be there to save you, and any other Islamic filth.

>Allahu akbar

Hahaha how will roaches and their ugly women ever recover ?

>Posts pic of woman kicking out imam pig
Bitch, your women were the ones who let us in
>"Muh Europa muh Goddess"

ISLAM IS FINAL RED PILL.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE 2.0 WHEN?

Shoot you in the damn leg. Thats what we'll do. And the bullets are going to be made entirely out of bacon.

you are going to die in civil war

fuck off roach

Based Bosnia, sta ima braat, will YOU join Janissary corp?

Your sultan needs YOU!

Also fuck Serbian bastards. Hvala

women allready took your freedom when they banned marrying girls in1880

The truth is your daughters will be westernized whores and your sons will be video game and computer addicted worms. Some of you might kill a few citizens, but robots will sweep up the bloody mess overnight. None will defeat King Corn. Praise Dorrito.

1.) Try harder.
2.) Kebab already knows removal is pending.

well i'm the serbian bastard so fuck sultan

removal is on the way

You ever heard of the Crusades?

I would gladly die for Christ.

These digits bear witness that there is no God but God and Mohammed is His messenger.

The only Muslims here who seem to care about the religion are the poor ones that leech off benefits and constantly doing petty crime.

Every single paki I've spoken to at uni has told me they aren't religious and one guy couldn't stop talking about how he hates muhammad. I pressed my old muslim housemate last year further and she said if she has kids she wouldnt raise them with any religion.

Face it lad, your religion can never overpower western degeneracy. Even if my race dies, our degeneracy will live on and kill your race.

You're shittier than the Christians because you're too retarded to see that Christianity is doing a good job of destroying itself

white men worship white women. thos is why the one thing white men hate most of all is "pedo": to them it is worse than gay, transgender, etc. liking cute girls. why? threat to muh white wumans interests. white men are golems; they have no mind of their own

You did god's work

Atheist here but id gladly die in a religious war against islam.
Ive redpilled many Muslims about Islam and made them leave
>we corrupt your women Achmed, youve already lost

why do you post a dead russian with a quran on its mouth?

Roaches can't even beat some sandniggers in the neighboring country, how the fuck they going to beat somebody who doesn't run away at the first sign of violence?

>Speaking of white men as another identity
>Golem

>Muhammad was Russian

???

>tfw when allah literally means god in arabic.and is the same god described in Christianity

Checked.

>You get all of our shit-tier degenerate white women.
>We get your traditional and pure waifus.

Good trade, see you guys next market.

youtu.be/uGU73QhWyx4?t=20

we pump and dump them so white cucks can raise our offspring. we prefer to marry our own virgin girls. not white sluts

I hope so :DDDDDDDDDDDDD The time for real genocides has come :DDDDDDDDDDD

You'll never take the USA. We're better than you in every way and can kill you at any moment.

Can confirm.
Buying rifle for Commies / Wahhabists.

Anatolian donkey fucker thinks he worships (((God))).

It's actually Satan, kek. Enjoy hell kebabs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g

Stop being an insecure faggot who loves sticking his butt in the air while thinking of Muhammad's cock in your ass

I'll say:
>just like the Bible predicted, the savages will strike against the Church before the end times, and people will forget God
Then I'll wait for Second Coming of Christ.

Ok keep trying. Its alwys fun to see you die by the 1000.

We jad long time no happening.