WE HAVE TO STOP THE JEWS

>WE HAVE TO STOP THE JEWS
>That's degenerate! So is that. You're a degenerate too.
>remember the 14 words!
>*submit*
>jacks off to hentai
>switches tabs to /r9k/ to complain about women and his loneliness

What exactly is Sup Forums doing to practice what it preaches?

do people really use /r9k/?

There's a lot of cross-posters between Sup Forums and /r9k/

muh dick.

>tfw no fascist qt

I haven't been on r9k or watched hentai this year, tsumi

Kill your self Zionist scum bot.

You know, I read posts like this on Sup Forums and still ask myself the same thing over and over again.

What is this eagerly opinionated guy doing for his own cause besides being a jackass on the internet?

It's like when larpers here go MUH ROPE DAY as if magically a rapture will happen so they don't have to do anything

Do you have more of this qt

Project any harder and we will be able to see your face on the moon.

Lurk moar faggot.
The posters here that don't live traditional lifestyles just wanna see the establishment burn.

a damn shame

do you not realize how pathetic that is?

>Be opinionated and loud
>don't even bother to live your own preached lifestyle because you want to le watch it burn like the joker xdddd

that sure is a lot of words for lazy

I admit that there are some pathetic betas in the fascist movement, there are lots of alpha patricians such as myself.

For example

>me
>married to fascist traditional qt 3.14
>finishing education
>working to create movement in canada

proofs?

Source on this claim? I don't think the faggots over there are capable of functioning in society enough to understand the actual problems with it. They also seem to hate us for bringing traffic to Sup Forums and for being relatively normal people with jobs and shit.

>have good paying job and work hard
>married a white girl
>have 3 kids
>religious and respectful family

What are you doing op?

>l eddittor
>"march against Trump"
>I know... "time to go waste my time posting on an anonymous Vietnamese anime board to troll le xD these fascists"
>le drumpf fuking sucks, you guys guys are degenerate xD :D

Can you kindly go back to l eddit and tumblr, you dumb kike?

>Coming to Sup Forums to call people pathetic and lazy

Wew lad

nothing because that's what you're supposed to be doing. The majority of Sup Forums isn't like that and that is the problem.

How many people here even do something as fundamental as lifting weights or reading on a regular basis?

It shows

I have stopped eating kababpizza. Take that new world order!

>I go to Sup Forums so it's ok if i have no dignity
???

I think /r9k/ is basically hapas

>They also seem to hate us for bringing traffic to Sup Forums
Since when is that a good thing? Sup Forums doesn't need more traffic, it needs less. Specifically, less from IPs that often visit Reddit. Jesus Fucking Christ, the quality of posting goes down at the same rate traffic goes up.

And before you accuse me of being /r9k/, I dislike that board. What is the point of that "originality" mechanic anyway?

The pathetic betas are just a vocal minority, plus a considerable portion are probably shit posting.

>work full time
>go to school full time
>have active social life
>have a date on Weds with a sexy thang
>just swapped out the radiator in my muscle car
>have been to /r9k/ for a total of 15 minutes over the last 6 years

It's true when they say projection is the left's only tactic.

Go moralfag elsewhere. Try reddit.

Well.

I'm married and my wife and I have had no other lovers.

She's Chinese, suck my dick I'm a civic nationalist who hopes that WA will someday be majority hapa, I was raised in a mostly hapa neighborhood and it's what I've always considered normal for these parts. I don't want the rest of the world to change their ethnic majorities, just here.

I don't see anything wrong with masturbating, but I did actually want to quit at one point, maybe I'll have a go at it again.

The issue is my wife had vaginismus, and when it was cured she contracted the pregnancy, and she has some kinda internal bile problem associated with the pregnancy so she's real itchy and doesn't want to have sex much.

wow, you're living an average life that isn't different from any other

ELLIOT RODGER WAS HALF JEW

alright, how do you know that much about my life ? tell me now or im calling the police

>WE HAVE TO STOP THE JEWS
You have to go back Moshe

porca puttana voglio impregnarla e fare sesso con lei tutto il giorno

three radio shows. community activism. music and speeches.

>doesn't want to have sex that much

jesus that is pathetic

I'm sure her mouth still works

Why isn't Sup Forums filled with Chads who autistically dedicate themselves to self-improvement?

When the argument is that we're all doing the opposite of that, it's a relevant post. Are you retarded?

Proofs

Yeah, nah. You've gotta put a little more effort into your troll jobs, buckaroo.

this is one website there is only one Sup Forums
peace

If you want to change the degenerate world, you have to do more than just be an average person.

>I'm a civic nationalist
You have to go back as well

He still doesn't get that this website is for Larping. You probably think you're going to save the white race too huh user. Calm the fuck down Captain America half the posters are just trying to afford to move out of there parents house.

>Sup Forums is satire
>>>/back/

>What exactly is Sup Forums doing to practice what it preaches?

Sup Forums is not one person.
I masturbate to chinese cartoons, play video games, and work to create dank memes.

No matter how noble our ideals, our enemies are much greater in number and have far more resources and influence than we do. It's a hopeless cause.

The first and most important step to changing the degenerate world is not being a degenerate.

>half the posters are just trying to afford to move out of there parents house.
>most people here are underaged
>youre all virgins lol im so original

Over all these years, im still waiting for evidence to claims like those. literally never ever happened

Not gonna lie former Reddit browser here but seriously we can't let them get a hold of this URL

What exactly does "changing the world" mean to you? Do you think that a population's culture shift dramatically when a single person rises to the top and leads a societal change? Living a good life (one where you build yourself as a strong individual), taking care of your shit, pairing off, and raising your children right is what shifts a culture. One need not work 80 hours a week for some corporate overlord, or be superman to have an effect saving one's culture.

If you believe otherwise you may be a Cultural Marxist, and I got a pic related 4 u

ok swj faggot. Sup Forums and /r9k/ have zero overlap in users. we hate then and they are disgrace to humanity for us. Sup Forums has overlap in /lit/, overlap in /fit/, yes overlap in /vg/ but /r9k/ is that literally last boar to get here

The libertarians take the natsoc posters as satire and the liberals take the libertarians and the natsoc posts as satire. The actual natsoc posters don't take anything here as satire.

Well im the same guy as I read books on a regular basis and play with my children so that is where i get my excersize.

Unlike you Op i am not a shit poster and live by my words.