The truth the jews doesn't want us knowing about

Flat Earth Theory is the biggest redpill that the vast majority of you refuse to take.
Every war in history was fought to keep this knowledge contained, a faint rumor about the secret leaking about will cause the stock market to crash.

This is the source of their power.

but dem proofs tho?

You post this every 10 minutes and it gets ignored every time.

Thelema, Gnosticism and theosophy is pretty much the entry level stuff when it comes to the order of things.

so you're basing your knowledge of astronomy upon the writings of people from millennia ago?

I've never posted this before my friend, if I had they would have taken me long ago.

I base it on the sum of human knowledge of the esoteric, although I have to admit it didn't dawn upon me before I accidentaly looked at the pyramid lines after reading the Theozoologie oder die Kunde von den Sodoms-Äfflingen und dem Götter-Elektron.

Fuck off, Jewish shill.

what's the point of these, any body with a functioning brain knows the earth is spherical. fuck off jew disinfo

what's the point of these, any body with a functioning brain knows the earth is toroidal. fuck off jew disinfo

>I base it on the sum of human knowledge of the esoteric
>I know everything there's to know about the esoteric.

Shiieeeeet mang!

Nazis rule all the continents beyond the ice wall.

WWII ended in a stand off with allies giving up the outer continents in exchange for hitler abdicating himself from the inner continents

:)

Those space elevator faggots keep lying about this. The earth is flat, we cannot build an elevator or a ring around it.

Read sufism, the world is a ripple on the godhead.
No, the sum of human knowledge which in itself is not to extensive.

>Read sufism, the world is a ripple on the godhead.
wow way to misinterpret that

Do you deny all of human history?

Cause i cant believe that everyone since ancient Greece thought up this scheme of a globe earth to hide other continents.

But what's the purpose of hiding it
They don't gain any power or shekels from it, so why go through the effort

I don't mean to be rude, but you really should try to understand.

last time was the uganda guy

I hope the infinite plane, or at least a super big plane, with distant lands, is true. But I am not so sure. We're probably stuck here cramped with this mess we're all in.

Daily reminder that flat earth is a CIA psyops to discredit all conspiracy theories by making their proponents seem objectively crazy.

Why does the flat earth have a spherical moon?
Why are the other planets spherical but the earth is flat?

No proof the moon is spherical. It's probably just circular. We never see any other side of the moon, it's always the exact same face of the moon facing towards us.

>Daily reminder that flat earth is the one redpill that differentiates the real truthers from the edgy rebellious teens.
ftfy

For starters, the moon is not stuck in place with one side facing us. Our lunar companion rotates while it orbits Earth. It’s just that the amount of time it takes the moon to complete a revolution on its axis is the same it takes to circle our planet — about 27 days. As a result, the same lunar hemisphere always faces Earth.

How’d this come to be? In a word: gravity. The moon’s gravity slightly warps our planet’s shape and gives us tides. Likewise, Earth tugs at the moon, creating a rocky, high-tide “bulge” facing us. That bulge ended up working like a brake, slowing the moon’s spin down to the current rate, so the lunar high tide permanently faces us.
When that happened, about 4 billion years ago, the moon became “tidally locked,” and it has presented us the same visage ever since.

Did the jews also trolled Christobal Columbus when whe wanted to find another route to India?

how do you explain the change of the sun position throughout the year?

>Tol Eressea
Are you for real ?

They derive their power over us from sacrifices made to the prisoner of ice, Y-A-H-W-E-H
They want to keep this hidden from us for obvious reasons.

I've heard this explanation before, it's not convincing. For thousands of years of written history, it has been the exact same face of the moon. No variance at all over all that time? Come on.

You might very well be right, but like I said, it's kind of unconvincing personally.

Last one got 404'd quickly after i posted webms.
save

this
this is why admiral byrd lost so many vessels when they were exploring the ice wall and why the antarctic treaty was created soon after

>CIA psyops to discredit all conspiracy theories
Or was the real Operation to make you think it was just an operation.

The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this sychronous rotation.

The side of the moon that perpetually faces Earth is known as the near side. The opposite or "back" side is the far side. Sometimes the far side is called the dark side of the moon, but this is inaccurate. When the moon is between the Earth and the sun, during the new moon phase, the back side of the moon is bathed in daylight.

The orbit and the rotation aren't perfectly matched, however. The moon travels around the Earth in an elliptical orbit, a slightly stretched-out circle. When the moon is closest to Earth, its rotation is slower than its journey through space, allowing observers to see an additional 8 degrees on the eastern side. When the moon is farthest, the rotation is faster, so an additional 8 degrees are visible on the western side.

The rotational period of the moon wasn't always equal to its orbit around the planet. Just like the gravity of the moon affects ocean tides on the Earth, gravity from Earth affects the moon. But because the moon lacks an ocean, Earth pulls on its crust, creating a tidal bulge at the line that points toward Earth.

Gravity from Earth pulls on the closest tidal bulge, trying to keep it aligned. This creates tidal friction that slows the moon's rotation. Over time, the rotation was slowed enough that the moon's orbit and rotation matched, and the same face became tidally locked, forever pointed toward Earth.

The moon is not the only satellite to suffer friction with its parent planet. Many other large moons in the solar system are tidally locked with their partner. Of the larger moons, only Saturn's moon Hyperion, which tumbles chaotically and interacts with other moons, is not tidally synchronized.

The situation is not limited to large planets. The dwarf planet Pluto is tidally locked to its moon Charon, which is almost as large as the former planet.

Earth (and other planets) do not escape completely unscathed. Just as the Earth exerts friction on the spin of the moon, the moon also exerts friction on the rotation of the Earth. As such, the length of day increases a few milliseconds every century.

A sphere is the most efficient shape. It's the most logical shape for a heavenly body.

>the south coast of Africa is as wide as the United States of America
>flatcucks actually believe this
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAA