Operation Pedo Bill

Netflix has a live chat function on their help page. You don't need an account to complain. Click Start Live Chat at the bottom of the page.

help.netflix.com/en
help.netflix.com/en
help.netflix.com/en

Things to talk to them about

* You saw Pedo Bill say he wanted children to watch, so you watched it with your 12 year old son. Imagine your surprise when you had to explain to him what buttsex and a handy was.

* Rachel Bloom has another video where she seduces a 12 year old. Why do Netflix hire pedophiles?

* You were fired from your babysitting job because you let the kid watch Bill Nye and he started asking his mother if her vagina could talk.

* Let your imagination run wild

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where? I just get to this. What redirect do I go to?

>being this bored

Some good ideas

You can always tell a shill. Fuck off shill.

>immonitoringthisthread.jpg

bump

Contribootin

Accidentally exited, starting over

lol do you think netflix cares about this autism? they put this shit up there for a reason faggot, they will never pull it down.

99% sure this is a robot

Nvm, human confirmed
>maybe

Anyone lurking?

I'm just waiting on getting my oil changed so I got nothing better to do

I do live chat for my company. they're real and you guys are going to make them hate life if you swarm them.

so swarm them

im here

I didn't take screenshots when I did it but the guy I got was definitely a human. His name was Rick. You ever hear of a robot called Rick?

Good to know
I got you, leaf
This one is Tania

tell them you will pursue legal action since you lost your babysitting job

unless they issue a written apology and change the rating, of course

Just go to his house and brain him

Why do you think God gave America guns, to scratch your balls?

See

Customer service reps are out sourced to some Indian call center

Best place to go after it NFLX shareholders, the studios who use Netflix as a platform, or Twitter.

ror

>eyes of Allah
KEK

>in the and of allah
Lost

Piss off shill

FUCK this one got me

bumping this grand idea

Bump

Spit out my lungs!
Ahahahahahahhaahaha

>Jimbo started singing "My Vagina is so oh-oh-oh" to his dad.

Yes, good work

> some poo in a middle developed place near new dheli has to handle the autism while bill Nye keeps bouncing on his chair when the singer says something about butt sex.

You hate facts and reason so much you're going to start a pedo accusation campaign? that seems pretty degenerate

bump

Bump, more please

i did my part, and at the end told alonso or whatever the fuck to kill himself. i hope i ruined his day.

Heretic!

Loving every kek.

Making something controversial won't get it off Netflix.

They might even see it as free promotion as people start taking about it

>muh sex junk is so oh oh oh
>reason and facts

wew

Go fuck yourself jew

NICE!

Fin, lost connectivity

I love you

quick bump while waiting on support

Bumping

Top notch senpai.

Made me kek

seriously though, who is this show made for?

Just so you fucking retards know, these 'chats' for these companies are AI's.

Faggot's and perverts

Someone needs to call, I wouldnt be able to hold in my laughter

Not exactly passing the Turing test...

I don't think AIs make typos

nice

Treat it like a suicide hotline, but instead of jumping off a building you're going to cut off your ding dong.

still sounds like a robot. goddamnit Turing!

More like this

jesus christ, you people are so fucking retarded. your life is SO pointless that this is what is a pressing matter for you.

just kill yourself

How dare people care about Netflix telling kids to masturbate with strangers on the internet!!

>your life is SO pointless that this is what is a pressing matter for you

This is just entertainment for us.

how do you know you won't like it?
if you do it correctly, anal is very pleasurable, and getting both your dick and prostate stimulated at the same time is like nothing else

Hahahaha omg hahahaha

>things that have literally never happened
what more should i expect from retards that take other retards like alex jones seriously when they say stupid as fuck shit like "chemicals in the water turn the frogs gay!"

>some form of compensation for this

found the Jew

>* Rachel Bloom has another video where she seduces a 12 year old. Why do Netflix hire pedophiles?

Where can I fap to this?

This

have another (you)

Shit I should have screenshot mine, it was almost the same as this one. Just shows how little of a fuck they give with their standard answers.

yo senpai did he really say this?

You cant Jew the Bill.
Just give up, he is already almost as powerfull as the Boggs.
It's too much (((Science))) for one to compete. Look at pic related! He is too much cientific for us.

>implying people haven't thought of that

It's the same concept as a test cheat purposefully getting a few answers wrong to throw off their teacher.

I can't help but think that spelling and grammatical errors can be written into these programs fairly easily by skilled programmers.

If they're especially imaginative, they could have even thought to set various conditions for shit like this.

>if human inputs string "bot", start randomizing letters, spaces, capitalization, etc...

Any programmers wanna back this up or refute it?

>doesn't realize netflix will be paying people $15 and hour to be abused by Sup Forums while the service level to their actual customers is reduced
Get out of here you retard
Go on, get

Why are you so stupid?

yeah

scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/

It messes with frogs but has zero effect on humans, go ahead drink your tranny water

The first and last thing they say to you are scripted by their employer. They get more leeway with what they say in the middle of the conversation unless you bring up a recurring issue that their superiors had meetings about. How do you not know this?

how did i doo

Yeah, most good bots do exactly this. I've made a few for Tinder just to fuck with people.

>jesus christ, you people are so fucking retarded. your life is SO pointless that this is what is a pressing matter for you.
Dude just submit to us! Why are you fighting back?

The black additive [in the balls] is carbon black, which isn’t supposed to be harmful when it leaches, which is great. Yet even with this precaution, most plastics leach endocrine disrupting chemicals that interfere with animal and human hormone systems (Yang 2011). Some endocrine disruptors, like bisphenol A (BPA), break down in water after a few weeks or months. Some don’t. We don’t know what chemicals are in the Shade Balls, but they will leach, especially because the balls are in the hot sun and are meant to be left in the water over a long period (reports say 10 years). Most water treatment systems don’t take these kinds of chemicals out of the water.

>being this retarded
The show is TV-14. It'd be your own fault for watching this with kids.

How's this?

Here's a (((you)))

good.

Looks real

It does turn the frogs gay though.
Actually that's not always true, sometimes it outright changes their sex.
>it's just not intentional