(((Rachel Bloom)))

EVERY DAMN TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpLxMrY2MSU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG38VcjE770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, dropping the "berg" or "stein" is a common trick they use to blend in.

eternal camouflage. race war when?

whenever some completely talentless whore is spreading degeneracy like this (amy schumer, sarah silverman, lena dunham etc) its almost always a jew. partly because jews don't need any talent to be successful and in the spotlight.

i've come to expect it, honestly. i've been away from Sup Forums for too long, though, because it took 3 days for it to occur to me that this cunt might be a kike.

The show's head writer is (((Phil Plait)))

anyone have the before and after bill picture?

the gender is determined by your chromosome, gender is a specturm side by side?

Jews are the true reptilian shapeshifters. Blending into other religions/races/cultures and adopting enough to blend in.

i know i saw it on plebbit a couple days ago. gimme a minute

thnks bby

ayy thanks leaf

beat me to it. thanks leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=IpLxMrY2MSU&feature=youtu.be

It's been painfully obvious since I've seen her face... and her tits.

It's been confirmed he never said that in the top panel

there's a phenotype for jewish tits? kek

absolutely depressing. Bill was a childhood hero I can't believe he has succumbed to (((them)))

probably why they chose a mechanical engineer to be their paid mouthpiece and not a researcher. he doesn't know enough about the topics to tell them it's bullshit

I don't know if he's Jewish, but he's a nu-male science popularizer heavily on libtard side. I still think he's quite credible though. I used to read his blog until it moved to (((Slate))).

Hideously half-assed performance. Such a joke. Bill Nye is a complete faggot: his mouth is forever full of cocks.
Sup Forums it is your duty to identify this man in public and call him out on it--loudly and abrasively--BILL NYE, YOU ARE SUCH A COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTLE FUCKING FAGGOT I WOULDNT EVEN BOTHER TYING YOUR HANDS TO A STAKE!!

Bloom's performance is half-assed. Nevermind the uninspired lyrics; Why can't that bitch even carry a tune?

Kikes are going full retard to expose their degenerate agenda.

Are they hoping to solidify their cuck liberal base around their cause of degeneracy?

Do the kikes not realize that there is no way back from their absolutely trash attempt to undermined society?

Do the kikes know or even care that they are giving their detractors the greatest gift of self exposure? Forever people have been calling out the kikes and their attempts to cause trouble but now the kikes are doing our job for us.

Kikes will NEVER live this down.

>I don't know if he's Jewish
He says he's Jewish and posts photos of Jewish food. That's not enough?
>nu-male science popularizer heavily on libtard side. I still think he's quite credible though.
He's a complete nut. Read pic related.

This. And then they wonder why the backlash. That's what happened in Weimar. The amount of degeneracy has its limits, until people are fed up.

short version

they are the reason people have wanted to holocaust them for thousands of years, but they're too fucking neurotic to change their ways

diagnosis: faggot

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>pic
i am triggered beyond belief

Let me guess, you also like star trek and Myth busters. You're also an atheist.

Am i right?

Please fight for the right side this time America...

(((confirmed)))

err you are fucking stupid
Jews don't always have berg or stein in the name
You could be a kike yourself you know that

Can I get an image without the autism arrows so I can share it from my phone to a forum without looking like a sperg?

Do it yourself, you fucking lazy ass nigger

Yea no shit Sherlock
If you have don't Wikipedia your kikeometer is pretty low skillz

Experienced wispherers of The Nose immediately recognize her as such because ((((Rachel)))

Jews always take old testament tupe AKA Jewish names,whereas whites always take new testament and /slavic/Anglo/Germanic names

I can't. I'm on a fag phone. Do it for me cunt.

Did I fucking say "Jews ALWAYS have berg or stein in the name"? You should brush up on your reading comprehension there schlomo.

>implying you wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG38VcjE770

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

Thanks user.

>filename
kek

>his mouth is forever full of cocks.
For ever and ever, amen.

Why do Americans allow Jews to run their finances and media?

>allow
we don't. they buy politicians and kike their way through life

it happens everywhere that jews live, except maybe for russia, since they've only recently recovered from the last episode

I haven't watched any videos from this. I don't think I could survive the cringe of that song.

She looks like Gollum.

This.

Prescription: 10g of zyklon b