What happened with this?

What happened with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wc135-nuclear-sniffer-plane-europe-spike-in-radiation-us-military-raf-uk-landed-monitor-radioactive-a7593871.html
m.newson6.com/Video.aspx?clipId=13281962&catId=112047
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radiation-europe-russian-missile-strike-radioactive-material-france-norway-iodine-131-irsn-a7591886.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all know it was Russians but everybody is afraid to talk about it.

fuckin ruskies, explain yourself?

Let's just get some sleep guys.

Dropping nukes to Europe

can somebody elaborate please?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wc135-nuclear-sniffer-plane-europe-spike-in-radiation-us-military-raf-uk-landed-monitor-radioactive-a7593871.html

>What happened with this?
just fake news, nothing to see here goy

Probably chasing these. They've been spotted in Europe.

m.newson6.com/Video.aspx?clipId=13281962&catId=112047

>Sniffer

>m.newson6.com/Video.aspx?clipId=13281962&catId=112047

ayyyy lmao

>The material is also being used to treat some cancers and other illnesses. The fact that the material was found on its own likely suggests that it had been isolated, and so makes it more likely that the leak came from a pharmaceutical company that hasn't reported it to authorities.

The thing that does strike me though, aren't we capable of measuring this ourselves perfectly fine? Wasn't it the Swedish who discovered Chernobyl? Why do we need the Americans for this?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radiation-europe-russian-missile-strike-radioactive-material-france-norway-iodine-131-irsn-a7591886.html

i guess operation cover up was a success anyway, as nobody is talking about it anymore.

>operation cover up was a success anyway
isn't always?

It's because nobody wants to confront retarded Russians right now since they are acting extremely belligerent as is. Shit would just escalate tensions even more.

If I remember correctly it was a chemical spill or incorrect storage procedure at a Polish medical facility that used isotopes in medicine or something

Whatever it is, the US isn't behind it since they probably lended their advanced radioactive tracking technology.

It's pretty much impossible to move a dirty bomb in the US through a freeway for example.

Fake news

... Are you imblyimg the Russians dropped a nuke somewhere?

Russia probably blew up another reactor. Of course they won't admit it, while millions become poisoned. Have to love how those authoritarian states operate.

What happened with that X-37b(?) plane that's apparently been in the air for 600 days?

>nobody wants to confront retarded Russians right now
Well if you get there before the winter.....

>Man-made radioactive material Iodine-131 was found in Norway in early January and has since been detected in small amounts across Europe, officials have said.

>It isn't clear where Iodine-131 would ever have been released from, but the spread appeared to emanate from northern Norway, where Russia may have run a secret nuclear test.

I doubt Norway was playing with radioactive materials so that only leaves one suspect left. Who could it be?

>Get there before winter
You mean before the good goys betray us and deliver our civilization to the jews on a platter.

It'll sniff out those sheckles for sure.

>polan is radioactive
well theres a fucking surprise

well yes that as well

I saw a bright light in the sky flying northwest over Limburg at around 20.00.

I checked the flight tracker and there was no plane near by with that flight trajectory.

satellite, meteorite, aylmao or a U.S panty sniffer?

go figure

>Why do we need the Americans for this?
Like you can tell them to fuck off, if they feel like they need a aircraft carrier in mid of paris the burgers will put on there.