European solidarity my ass

Thank God those Brits are leaving. They want all the benefits of being in the EU, and none of the responsibilities.

While Germany took in 295,000 of the 406,000 Syrians who were granted asylum in the EU during 2016, major economies such as France and and Great Britain failed to offer protection to more than a few thousand.

The UK offered protection to 1,850 Syrians, 160 times less than Germany.

Sweden was the country which bore the second largest share of the burden, taking in 44,905 Syrians.

Germany also offered asylum or subsidiary protection to three quarters of the 66,000 Iraqis who were offered protection during this time in the EU, and to around 60 percent of all Afghans.

Your invitation Hans, your burden to carry.

Sage.

>Germany demands solidarity in stupidity...
>If Germ will jump into fire, would you too?

>European solidarity
Yeah, shame on them for not following the suicide pact

Syrians coming to Germany are mostly terrorist supporters and welfare queens.

So why is it your responsibility at all?

>"""Syrian""" """Refugees"

sage goes in all fields

I always see the same anti brexit kraut posting here. Don't get fooled, this guy is a jew in disguise.

thats why all the rape happens, did you take some in your home?

>European solidarity

hey congratulations for coming to the realisation that a European superstate will never work.

>(((responsibilities)))

>1990-1992.
>Germany has largest economy in Europe.
>Yugoslavia goes to shit.
>Germany goes on vacation to Majorca.
>Responsibility?

You let them in without asking anyone. You don't govern us, so piss off.

Merkle: come on guys you gotta pull your weight
Hungary: no
Merkle: you gotta take your quota of rapefugee
Hungary: fuck off
Merkle: take the fucking rapefugees or we cut off the gibs
Hungary:...............
Merkle: I am serious we will cut off gibs
Hungary: we are leaving the EU
Merkle: oh no, my union is ruined
Hungary: hehehe
Merkle: come back, plox
Farage: good morning

You know how much money Hungary gets each year? And still, they are not defending the outer Schengen area. Fuck em.

Not to mention they do not comply with Dublin III to take back the illegals they let in through Hungary. 90% of all illegals that arrivedd in Germany came through Hungary.

>we give you money, therefore you must do what we say
>this is how a modern democracy has to behave in the EU

You guys are a joke.

I have a crazy idea: what if the EU didn't take in any refugees?

Cant wait till the UK reforms the Empire. Canada Australia, NZ, US Great Britain, fuck even India in a trade alliance against the EU, luhdat.

>what if
Because they can't come for dem European Gibs they stay in their shitholes and sort everything out themselves, rather than leaving women, children and old people watch ISIS demonstrate the peaceful ways of islam.

You do realise that they were safe the minute they crossed into Turkey, right?

What do you prefer, hans:

1. A syria with no people in it, except soldiers and rebels, which will never be developed because everyone left for a bettter life in the richer countries of the north.

OR

2. Syrian refugees kept within their local community area (Turkey) and then, once hostilities are over, returned to Syria in order to proudly rebuild their nation with the support of richer countries?

Your country was literally insane to welcome so many illiterate, violent, war damaged people. They are going to build communities and then insist that you give them everything they want, including their own laws. Then they will start to outbreed you. Germany will not be a white country in 50 years. well done, you independently prepared europe for a future religious/race war in which a major faction will already be within our community.

>hungary lets in the sandniggers germany asks us to allow to go to germany
>they are violent monkeys, germany sends them back
>hungary removes kebab and builds wall
>reeeee u dont help refugees reeeee you disobey your owner goyim reeeee you don't protect our empire by doing what we asked
also
>but we give you money we own you
up yours fritz, we don't need your filthy shekels. the eu was a mistake, we should have rebuilt our own country with agriculture and industry instead of getting dependent on gibs and job stealing. Fuck being a roundabout way of funneling eu money to german industries and in the end jew banks

>You think YOU'RE cucked?! Stand aside, untermensch!

Aren't refugees suppose to stop in the first safe country they arrive in, then once their country of origin is safe they get sent back?

Why the fuck would we have to accept so many refugees fleeing from war when there is a whole bunch of countries between us and them?

you do realize it is 5 times cheaper to keep refugees in the middle east than move them all to Europe?

>complaining that fellow european country didn't took enough refugee

kys

>295,000
Man it's hard to really conceptualize the amount of damage that many people can do.

Even if they were all perfect citizens, there's just no way in fucking hell you can invite an entire city into your borders and fully accommodate them.

It really is fucking astonishing that anybody who thought about this for more than 10 seconds was okay with it.

nice Hafftor, based kek

now that they're leaving they're going to get all the benefits without any of the responsibility

also you do realise you could have saved 10 times more people if you had constructed the refugee camps in Jordan or on the Syrian border? But ofc your government doesn't care about saving people, just mass importing low skilled workers so they can expand their influence by increasing the supply of cheap labor and the amount of money they control (more taxes and more welfare)

Yep, fucking German-Kikes!

>tfw when you stuck inbetween being loyal to your >country and people as a nationalist and hating >them for ruining it
WHAT TO DO /POL

Can't be proud of a caliphate.

lol wood niggers are so stupid

why exactly do people agree to take refugees? what is the upside of having refugees?

Why (((diversity))) of course.
also >muh feelings

Why would not wanting a nation to leave the EU be being loyal to your country?

Germany literally being invaded and paying for invaders to live and most Germans love it.

**breathes in**

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

**breathes in again**

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHA

The EU is a trade agreement. Why the fuck should we take in economic migrants just because your ego driven childless leader has decided to flood Europe with savages who hate Jews out of guilt for the holocaust?

I'm not proud of current Germany i hate it i want to see it burn with every traitor and i hope the eu will collapse so it will put germany into a 1919 again so fuckers will wake up

I don't have anything against the uk leaving the EU im all for it i was following brexit and the results in the morning in july
and i hope france will leave it too its just that there are somany people brainwashed here
i wish you guys all of luck

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is till Germany is part of the caliphate? I say 4 years tops

>it's your responsibility to be raped
Ok Hans.

>responsibility
I didn't know turning your nation into an Islamic caliphate was part of the deal in joining the EU. Looks like bongs made a good choice.

don't be jealous because your leader let in rapists and bomers and ours didnt