Two slaves for sale

Fleming Island, FL. Two high schoolers suspended for attempting to sell their black classmates on Craigslist.
Not sure what the problem is, this was clearly a steal at $470...

wokv.com/news/local/student-suspended-for-slaves-for-sale-craigslist-with-photo-clay-county-high-schoolers/KQEimi6XYkzuPfgghvaicM/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_fshd9vX-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> america
> capitalist country

I would have bought them for Comrade Corbachev and the labour Gods.

Horribly racist and unfunny

does her shirt say nigger?

That's not even used farm equipment. You have to buy them used or you're overpaying everytime.

Hilarious. Plus they got a free vacation out of it.

This is not even slightly funny, and is actually horrific in its pure hatred. They are humans, just like all of us.

>Humans
>Blacks

>Pick one

They're overrated work horses

Yeah but unlike us they're only 3/5ths human

OUTSTANDING!!!

This. No wonder Trump won that state. Florida has no hope

newfag found

Hans, I'm sure you would approve if Florida replaced it's entire population with Muslims like your country did.

kys

>Farm & Garden

wew lad

3/5

You must be new here...

Horribly irritating and u gatta go bak

They should feel honoured that their classmates suggested such a high price for them. I wouldn't have given more than 50$ apiece

>Americans.
Overrating the humanity of blacks every time.

First of all, my name is not Hans you bigot. Secondly, muslims are people just like you and me. I don't discriminate. Most of Norwegian people I know are actually quite open minded people. Hope you are the exception to be honest

and rewarded with 3 days of vacation. Well played kek.

muslims are about as human as rats. about as useful too.

>Getting caught

Idiots

lol>)

>I don't discriminate

you mean people are all the same Hans?

Clearly bait. No one would be unironically Hansposting this hard whike also claiminh the Danskjävel is Norwiegan. Here's the (You) you sought.

Settle down hans

Pretty funny to me, the slave gals are probably shitty and deserved it.

Found the jiggaboo

nys b8

Leaf on a proxy....

muslims are all a bunch of manlets with poo skin and pee color eyes that smell like old armpits, dumber than flies and obnoxious like mosquitoes

What a steal.

How can you say that? I've got muslim friends who are more kind and friendly than some of you Nazis will ever be

No, people are different. You can't generalize a group of billions of people though. This is called racism and thankfully forbidden in my country

I'm not Hans you bigot

I don't even know what you are saying...

Nigger here. Stop spreading these lies. Us niggers are not completely human. That's why we have BBCs that cause white women to ovulate a t he mere thought of being penetrated by us and we give them savage poundings the likes of which white men didn't even know was physically possible.

kek

>hard work ethic

lmao

stinky negro slave girls aren't worth $470

Wait is 470$ too much?

Back to r. jerry

What a cock...

Black men are statistically the least desired men both for long and short term relationships except for middleeasterners.

White men, on the other hand... girls of all types want to be taken and be filled with the seed of a white man, so that their babies will have a good IQ and strong body.

So you're out of luck, nigger.

Kek I fucking went Fleming island high-school. Dude named mr. Ward was principle then and we were always in the news for shit lol. Our wrestling team was molesting freshmen wrestlers at one point.

What a shit hole school. I didn't learn shit there and was behind everyone in my college courses because of that faggot school.

>savage poundings the likes of which white men didn't even know was physically possible
I need this

The only savage poundings blacks are capable of usually involve a brick and stolen property, no women involved. get fucked, shitskin

source on that ?

because every commercial i see is programming the white girls to take black dick

youtube.com/watch?v=g_fshd9vX-Y

figures you'd be cool with it when the nigger did it. and to think i even had one shred of respect for your country prior to finding out about the disgusting cuck show your country has become

Calm down, burger. Before you get an anyresum, remember: Sup Forums is satire.

>ive got muslims friends
>im not hans
NIGGER ALERT
I
G
G
E
R

A
L
E
R
T

>implying islam is a race

So are we all pretending this is funny because edge?