Do black lives matter, Sup Forums?

Do black lives matter, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/good-news-not-great-chicagos-murder-total-is-behind-2016-pace/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

no

Saged

no

about 3/5's of mine.

Not at all.

Blacks don't seem to think so.

not any more than any other color and i'm sick of hearing about it anyway. sage

Not even to blacks

>asking this on Sup Forums
Honestly, what did you expect?

Basically this. They're their own #1 killers, so why should I give a fuck about them?

fpbp

Only on one day every 4 years

Yes until an individual gives me a reason to think otherwise

>what did you expect?
Shareblue shills, cucks, and shitposters if my experience has taught me anything

nope

All the niggers didn't already give you a reason? Dumb cunt. Genocide is the only option for black scum.

on average their lives matter less than the lives of most other races

This.

Not to me

checked myself
nice

Based El.

>Do black lives matter, Sup Forums?
No less than White lives.

No lives matter

>Do black Lives Matter

This & this.

Nice

Yes and more than white lives

Life doesn't matter
Prove me wrong

Not worth 230 extra SAT points.

no

lol

Yes, the 17,000,000 aborted black fetuses matter.

no

interesting how BLM went away the instant that antifa came to be

couldnt have said it any better

came here to post this

checked

Yes, in the same way that termite lives matter and you want to exterminate them before they ruin your home.

nice
bask in my free doubles friend

Yes

Do black lives matter MORE than other lives? No

Are Blacks their own worst enemy? Yes

Is the movement retarded? Yes

Show me one, just one place that is majority black and not a complete shithole, anywhere in the world. From small cities across the world to entire countries. They literally cannot behave like people. Remember when China tried to create a little African town? They destroyed it within 3 months.

You literally cannot name a single place. They are not human so I don't care. Spic/Arabs/Asians I totally care about, since they have shown to be human countless times. Blacks, not a single time.

88% of niggers need to die for civic nationalism to work.

*ahem* WWI and WWII.

but saged.

no

African American intellectuals have often been attracted to leftist intellectual movements and environmentalist explanations of racial group differences in IQ at least partly as a reaction to their perceptions of white animosity and the consequent implications of genetic inferiority.

I'm not sure. But seeing how blacks treat other blacks, probably not.

When I was in highschool me and a group of kids threw garbage and cigarette butts at this nigger everyday until he eventually killed himself

So no, they don't.

No. If they can not care about their own race's lives in their own hometowns, then they get no sympathy from me.

Kek, u got a link for that China bit?

Black people don't think so.

chicago.suntimes.com/news/good-news-not-great-chicagos-murder-total-is-behind-2016-pace/

Black Lives Matter is code for "We have an anti-white and anti-law enforcement agenda to push so we will hold criminals and knuckled headed blacks up in their wrong in order to achieve our mission."
The BLM "movement" is bullshit.
Black lives to this group don't matter unless a police, whites, and a no good nigger is involved.
While these faggots blew smoke up Mike Brown's ass there was no one to speak up for Jamyla Bolden. A little black girl killed by her own the night before in a drive by shooting.
BLM can kiss my black live ass.

hell no

nope

Ids habbenen

No

Better question
Does OP's life matter?

>no

They don't care about their own so double no.

You got 2/3 questions correct so you still failed Gruber, or should I say Muhammad.