The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

fuck off jew. ever heard of priests or shamans before? dumb motherfucker.

friendly reminder that this is a subtle attack against the white psyche, and this post is from MOSSAD/Israel.

The current economic and societal issues prevents the majority of whites from being successful and happy. The OP wants struggling whites to feel bad about themselves and to believe any bond with their racial heritage is impossible because they did not live up to an impossible standard.

If you're white just remember: keep advancing.

That'd be a really appropriate speech for a young jew zionist, but for most whites they're not even in the first world anymore. White privlidge is literally Jewish privlidge projected onto whites.

>people in my life
lol

TL:DR Version...

Man up and be our slaves...

Id rather see society collapse and see the real return of kings.

I'm white, very high IQ, red-pilled on the JQ, married with kids.

Wouldn't call myself happy. What did I do wrong, user?

>The current economic and societal issues prevents the majority of whites from being successful and happy.

>The current economic and societal issues prevents the majority of whites from being successful and happy.
Valid argument. What, then do you propose we do to help ourselves and each other instead? "Keep advancing." How. On social media? Simple little catchphrases aren't going to help you through this life. You can't raise a family with "keep advancing." You need an actual plan, actual goals, actual values, and that is what I am trying to supply. You're right that opportunity is drying up.

>most whites are not even in the first world anymore
Exaggeration

>Working hard to have a good income
>Slavery

That's as good as it gets, unfortunately. Ayn Rand (jewish) is for whiny, self righteous adolescents.

Good thing selfish wasn't mentioned there, that means i am in the clear.

You just want me to make more for the state.

i can make more on the side, but not for the state.

Great post user. Don't listen to
They're just autistic neets that think shitposting on Ugandan basket weaving forums will save Europa.

No just have white kids. That is all.

Im gonna guess you have a vagina, or a young kid white knighting for pussy points.

>tfw not white
>tfw my community looks up to me just for not murdering people

Feels good to be held to low standards

>You just want me to make more for the state.

You sound like a shill who wants to encourage whites to be broke nobodies in society. Ayn Rand is silly. Selling crack and living in a cardboard box will NOT stop the Illuminati. Make something of your life. Be somebody. If you don't get the job, somebody else will in your stead, and they will gladly pay the taxes.

Have you ever considered that the white race is beyond saving? Unless whites start having babies in mass you're already a dead race.

Life is hard. You have everything you need to sort yourself out and have a good life. Explore your options and find something that can be relied on to keep you grounded until you're 90. I.E. not drugs

>Come to /teenage neo nazi/ dot com
>50% of posts are open and passive aggressive anti-white hatred

Place really feels like it's infested with shills!

the fuck is this tumblr shit

I do have that job and pay them taxes, but i need more beyond what i can make and the tax bracket, so, no, i will not contribute to single moms pumping out bastards by dindus and their retarded white counterparts.

Society NEEDS to collapse..... you want to see a real ... return of kings, make to the point of survival of the fittest, want men to man up? stop using the state to coddle these bitches and let those have what they have coming to them so that us who do work hard dont lose it to perpetuate for welfare.

lel another CIA shill posts trying to brainwash us into worker bees and undo the social degeneration they captained us into

if people wanna NEET i cannot fault them with how dysfunctional everything in this society has become

Your powers of intuition are as pathetic as your future.

>Oy vey! Don't help yourself or other whites become successful goyim! Wait until nuclear war, then you can help better. Trust me! Listen to these dramatic catch phrases!
>And don't forget that women are evil, goy! Don't have kids!

Sounds just like a shill.

>Taxes help the jewluminati so I'll just be a homeless bum. That'll help change things!
So dumb

I appreciate your message, but I disagree.

Being normal isn't an interest of mine.

Well I drink a lot. Way too much. I'm not an alcoholic because I don't "need" to drink ever, but if it's around I do (my wife knows I like alcohol and being a good woman brings it home with her). All of my friends live in other states and I have no local friends and I don't have much interest in making any. I keep up with my old friends via degenerate vidya.

How do I fix this? I don't even enjoy the vidya or the drinking much, it's just a way to keep up with friends. I'd rather do something non-degenerate but distance prevents. I suppose I could just become an ascetic and seek pleasure in merely existing.

You can change things by becoming somebody. You need skills. You need to be able to make and do things in the real world. You're not going to change society by shitposting on Sup Forums all day

The shills WANT you to be unemployed, powerless internet loudmouths. Not capable, successful people who control actual assets in society.

Don't fall for their lies! Stay in school!

Taxation is theft

>You're not going to change society by shitposting on Sup Forums all day

I already have.

The first thing we have to do, user, is to educate other whites as to what is actually happening. We have to force them to take the redpill. Most whites in America are confused about whats happening and they have no idea what the Jew is doing. They need to know. It only takes 10% of the whites in America to get redpill before the rest falls into place. Then we go from there.

Thanks for giving me a boner dude. I swear if it isn't the hot moms in yoga pants then it's the 15 yr old hotties. I don't know if it's just the springtime but i could just about fuck a whole through a brick wall.

>Well I drink a lot. Way too much.
>I'm not an alcoholic
It sounds to me like you need to quit!

>I don't have much interest in making any
Social isolation is never good. It doesn't matter if you don't want to. You're an adult and can see what is good for you. Go make some friends through whatever means are preferable to you.

>I suppose I could just become an ascetic and seek pleasure in merely existing.
Spirituality is overhyped bullshit that has never changed anything in society ever. If you want to make use of spirituality, join a church or a whatever and spend time doing real activities with the real people. That will be a step in the direction of solving your friend problem. Video games aren't bad, although I don't exactly know what you mean by degenerate. But you also need to be doing real things with real people in your real life. Find some good old whites to hang around with. Go camping with your wife and kids! Go have some fun! Don't fight with them about things that can be talked about later, or things that are trivial.

Why can't all white people kill themseleves? We are a plague to the earth, I'll kill myself last, promise.

>tfw not allowed to die

It's an abstract kind of feel.

Caska?

Good advice, user. I'll take a break from alcohol.

I'm as isolated as a man can be. I work from home. I can go weeks without leaving my house if I want to; my wife does the shopping. It's definitely unhealthy. I feel like I'm living the typical Sup Forumsack dream and let me tell you it's not all that great. My wife is hot and compliant, I work from home, my house is on a golf course in a gated community, etc. Yet I'm not "happy." I've since realized men are psychologically designed to leave the home and return to it. We aren't meant to be home all the time, even if we are working while present and it's located in literal paradise.

I'll get involved in something local. Not sure what yet. But I'll find something.

>The first thing we have to do, user, is to educate other whites as to what is actually happening.
As broke, disorganized, skilless nobodies on social media, bro? Not how it works. You need people with connections. With money. With skills. We don't have that. That's what I'm trying to tell you. We're not going to beat MSM with internet and numbers. We're just not. We need to actually play the game for real. This is a lifetime commitment. Not just "oh wake people up over the internet."

>We have to force them to take the redpill.
You don't understand. You can't do that. You can't "force" people to agree with you. That's FUCKING IDIOTIC. Clueless. Changing even one person's beliefs is hard. You have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously. Go try "forcing" your parents to think or believe something they don't want to. See what happens. Not how the world works.

>It only takes 10% of the whites in America to get redpill
So we need to get 20,000,000 people to completely change their worldview, sense of identity, values, and lifestyle, and accomplish this in spite of a 100 billion dollar industry that will tell them to do the exact opposite in ways and means we cannot afford to even begin to compete with in volume or dynamism. Then we "go from there." Great. Wow. I understand now.

Sounds like you need some kind of team sport, honestly.

Sport is good! But do be mindful of your joints and physiological health. Nobody needs another problem to deal with, like knee problems from Rugby, or Tennis Elbow.

What we need is internet cafes where we can play video games and shitpost together in real life. That's fine! As long as we are together in flesh and blood, it makes a world of difference. To make it a little less degenerate, some weightlifting equipment could be put in the same facility. And a daycare! Members only!

I have a gym in my garage and a rowing machine in my home office. Guess how often I use them? It's terrible. If you saw me you would think "he's in decent shape" just because I have ok genetics, but if I run 30 ft I'm huffing. It's disgraceful really. I was a stud back in my youth.

I have a deck of Magic (the gathering) cards. I played when I was a wee boy (I'm in my 30's now). I updated my cards a few months back just out of nostalgia. Maybe I'll go to a local tourney or something and get mopped up by a bunch of neets/wizards. Could be actually entertaining...

Best post I have seen on this board in ages. Hilarious that genuine advice will be met with pages of autism.

>I have a gym in my garage and a rowing machine in my home office.
That can be a useful tool to better your life if used right, but it'd be better to use those or other tools if you are doing it with friends! Is there any such thing as a [mostly white] fitness club with men around your age? Is there any way you can attend a gym that has a clientele of men around your age? The whiter, the better!

>Maybe I'll go to a local tourney or something and get mopped up by a bunch of neets/wizards.
Sounds like something you would be doing with real people in real life. You'll be surprised what good that does for your mind! Stay active and connected. Anything that you are interested in that you can do with other people, even if they aren't white, go do those things! Find some games (preferably non-commercial games that don't require a continual cash stream to be competitive in) that your kids would like to play with you. Twister! Get a good old PS2 and play halo with them! If more than one want to play, make sure there is a multiplayer where everybody can play at once, and one that generally encourages working together instead of fighting each other.

Find what it is that your kids want to do and do those things with them! Help them develop their interests and hobbies, do it with them! They will really appreciate it.

>my dad played twister with me
>it was really "interactive"

Serious question: Why do you guys love the white race so much? Where I'm from white people are criminals just like black people and honestly its stupid to relax around anyone. You guys sound like cucks.

My community is a bunch of old farts, most of the homes where I live are second or third vacation homes of rich fucks. We're considered weird just because we actually live here full-time. We do have a gym though, maybe I'll check it out.

Thanks for the advice user. Godspeed in your own journey.

>Godspeed in your own journey.

It ends in sickness and death for everybody, so I hope God doesn't speed me along too quickly!

Lol look at this Jew thinking he's a white human being all the whole being a fucking subhuman snake baby hell spawn love child of satan and shit

Kill yourself kike

>Never thought I would get to use this one again

I'd mix with her TBQH - passed 35 YO I won't care anymore

that thing reminds me of a bird, I like birds.

>we let you have no change at all
>go be productive now
>don't be autistic

No.

>boohoo 20 million
There are YouTubers with more subscribers than that, I say you're pessimistic and are just trying to disagree with people.
You even criticized his ideals saying people won't change but you're doing the same thing and preaching to a bunch of anons on the fucking internet, idiot.

Oh look, a burger telling me how to be white!

>There are YouTubers with more subscribers than that, I say you're pessimistic

Good point. However very few of them stick their necks out for whites for a reason. And you're just not seeming to grasp what that reason is, or the things that need to be done to really compete with the real powers and owners of the public mind. It would be great if pewdiepie grew up and did some real political activism. But he hasn't, and it looks like he's not going to.