Fucking pic related. american pol posters ARE NOT WHITE

fucking pic related. american pol posters ARE NOT WHITE

I'm white

I'm white but I hate neonazis.

What is a white person

I'm white

wow what a virtuous and enlightened person you are

I don't think anybody thinks of the left image when they see an American flag.

I am. Unlike you, you fucking ignorant and low IQ hillbilly.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a low IQ hillbilly.

Nobody envisions the left picture for anyone posting on Sup Forums.

fgt

>Everyone on the right is a low IQ hillbilly
I'm perfectly content with this statement.

how come that nigger only has four fingers?

Oy vey, you showed him right Baruch!

Hey, see ya at the Nazi rally-I mean the Freedom Diversity Democracy Freedom Fun-Time Rally!

>virtuous and enlightened
>posting here

how can u be white if skin color isnt even real?

Whatever you say Pajeet

American posters who are white are all neckbeards

I'm a superior Arab-American poster and we are the real Americans here on Sup Forums.

>tfw probably the only Arab from America on Sup Forums

More white than you, Ahmed.

>england
>5% white

your government is lying to you faggot, the caliphate has already taken over

I am whiter than all of you

le west is le best xdddd!!11!!11!!! idc abut ur color just as long as you liek western values!!11!!! xddd

Why do arabs all unironically think they are hot shit? Literally every arab I've met wears NBA clothing, gets his hair cut every 3 days, and calls himself "Prince"

>superior
>Arab
Lmaoing at your life

>Why do arabs all unironically think they are hot shit? Literally every arab I've met wears NBA clothing, gets his hair cut every 3 days, and calls himself "Prince"

If they live in the cities like most of us do, some adopt nigger culture (like everyone else who lives in the city). Most of the older guys I know fucking hate that shit. My brother went through a phase where he literally did exactly that stuff you mentioned, haircuts every 3 fucking days (expensive as fuck ones too), wearing NBA and Jordans all the time. Basically me, my dad, and my family bullied him until he stopped being a faggot. My uncle even made him cry because he said his earrings made him look like a woman.

Sage those faggots and don't listen to them. Many of their parents don't give a fuck about them if they allow them to act like a nigger like that. It's unfortunate but you have plenty white kids doing the same shit. It's because acting like a nigger is the popular culture

If you had a hot sister and lived out in a small nomadic tribe isolated in the desert you would do it too. Don't act like you haven't thought about fucking your cousin

Nah but our culture is still superior and more conservative than the white cuck culture

Shart in mart