Does Sup Forums support National Parks?

First to go if there is a government shutdown!

taosnews.com/stories/young-gay-and-spreading-the-national-parks-gospel-in-the-us,40098

From Carlsbad National Park to the Gila Cliff Dwellings outside of Silver City and from El Morro National Monument to the Manhattan Project National Historic Park in Los Alamos, Meyer is slowly but surely checking out 417 of the "most beautiful and culturally relevant places in America."

"I joke that it's me and the retired people. But I don't think it's millennials' fault if we're not spending enough time outside. It's partially the fault of our workaholic culture," Meyer said. "When young people start a job that has two weeks of vacation, making only $31,000 a year but with $100,000 of student debt right out of college, you don't have time to go traveling to these places, even if they're only a day's drive away."

Meyer spent four years saving money for the trip and planning out the logistics of thousands of miles on the road.

He also spent those four years trying to pitch the trip to outdoors companies in order to pick up funding. Even though he was "very out in [his] own life," he kept his sexual orientation a little more under wraps "because the outdoor and travel industry is very heteronormative."

Meyer said, "The only ads you see are gay people going to beaches and bars."

But from the day Meyer set out and started sharing his story, he started getting emails from queer park rangers, teenagers and 100-year-old men who told him, "'Thank you for doing this. We felt like our voices have never been heard before, but now, through your journey, we feel like our stories are being told,'" he said.

So Meyer threw financial caution to the wind and let loose his story as an out-and-proud young, gay Christian.

>it's partially the fault of our workaholic culture
Why don't I see any niggers at Yellowstone then?

POC are excluded from representation in outdoor company advertisements and in movies about the outdoors so they don't think it is for them.

why the fuck does it matter if he is gay? baka just go to the fucking park and enjoy it nobody cares bout your sexuality weirdo, what are you doing in the woods? having homo orgies in your van or something?

Because its cool that he got funding from outdoor sports companies who usually appeal to a more heteronormative audience.

bump

There was zero point to him being gain in terms of relevancy to the article. It was so forced.

The last thing national parks need is more idiots that are only there to virtue signal and post ugly pics of their stupid faces and trash up the place with bullshit.

Gay people enjoy reading about other gay people doing cool stuff. What is so hard to understand about that?

I grew up next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and I appreciate it immensely. Our national parks are one of our greatest treasures.

There was a US government shutdown in late 2012 and nothing happened. Nothing ever happens.

I was about to work for a national park until trump froze shit. It's ok I have a better job. But the logistics is that the main visitors of the parks are over 40 or 50+ plus. National parks near urban areas receive higher traffic particularly if they have wifi coverage as well.

>IM GAY
Translation
>I ENJOY GETTING BUTTFUCKED

This is why I don't care about gay rights. I don't need to know about your buttfucking needs

National parks are worth protecting and I support them 100%. One of the good things the Government does is protect national parks.

Yes I do, nice places that Jews and niggers are scared to go.

Because what you stick your dick in is the pinnacle of your identity if you're a post-modernist.

OP is a Jew and was at one last weekend. Try again.

A Jew not afraid or possessing a burning hatred of nature? I don't believe it.

>More gays in national parks

>workaholic
That's not even close to the reason. These faggots live well beyond their means.

It must really fucking suck to Have your sexuality rule your life. To be so boring you constantly Have to let people know your orientation to seem interesting