GUNS

How could you be against universal background checks? It wouldn't affect 99% of you fags, and it would prevent niggers from buying guns

Majority of niggers get their guns from the black market.

Can't give my son the ones I don't use.
Can't buy my neighbors ones they don't.
Though I do agree. An easy licence to own ain't that hard. Maybe just an addition label on your drivers saying you're not a fucking nigger

SHALL

>How could you be against universal background checks?
If someone is such a massive danger that they can't be trusted with a firearm, why are they not in jail?

Most niggers should be in jail

is it logic if it comes from a leaf and contains digits?

I don't recall the constitution stating that the right to bear arms is dependent on whether or not you can pass a background check

all criminals had a point in their lives where they hadnt committed a crime r u reterd?

So what value is a background check?

arent background checks already a thing in most places?

Because the only firearm transactions left that don't require a background check are private sales, and a law requiring a background check on private sales, would be completely unenforceable.

Writing meaningless laws is a waste of a governments very expensive time.

its a slippery slope with you scumbag gun grabbers

>BLACK market

Holy shit day of the rake averted

NOT

My AR-15 was self milled and has no serial number and is unregistered.

Eat a dick you fucking government pigs.

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

Same. And it such a wise idea to do so. As far as the government is concerned, I own no guns.

You stupid fuck.
it's not the fact (((they))) are checking for a criminal history
It's the fact that (((they))) will know who has what and how much of what.
there's no way to keep (((them))) in check with disposing of the records from the checks. That's the real problem.
God damn it fucking newfag kikes

this

its also impossible to enforce universal checks without registration

>thinking the government doesnt know you have a rifle just because you bought an 80% lower

seriously how dumb are you people?

Slippery slope, all they need to do is see you made a controversial post on the internet(technology to view years of your history is already here) or that you talked to a (((therapist))) or some other made up reason to deny you.

>it would prevent niggers from buying guns
you wish

Nigs use guns on Nigs
Also this, and b'n'es