Are Portuguese people White ??

I went there last month and I was fucking surprised, 2/3 people in there are black; I never thought that an European country could have that much black people, Why are they still labeled as " Europeans " ??

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zTGSR
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/portuguese-denied-citizenship-country-170302084810644.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure achmed, why are you projecting your own environment on the other´s? we have many immigrants from our ex colonies here, but it is impossible for us to beat you in that matter.

When I visited Lisbon, there were very few nonwhites.

When I visited London, it was nothing but shitskins. We went to the museum, and it was class after class of brown kids being chaperoned by white teachers. Sad!

Ive met tons of the afro-peans (french and british), and I consider them to be 100% European. They arent different at all from white Euros culturally.

Portutrash are nigger mixed. Portuguese faggots have the highest amount of SSA admixture than any country in Europe. Roachland has less nigger admixture than Portugal fucking kek

t. (((Civic-nationalist)))

Are you sure you didn't just visit the French embassy?

Rekt

So it begins the shitposting.

The cancer that is spreading from France and Germany will ignite the civil unrest.

Get ready Anglo world, we will need all the help we can when its time to save Europe.

another dumb
SSA is almost inexistent anywhere in all Europe, in portuguese is near zero point something.

It is prehistoric noise--zero point something values, even japanese score it in some deep runs

Compared to central europe and even america, we are the very definition of "whiteness" (sadly... sadly).

But then, have you guys watched the pictures of Sup Forums's meetings by the time of Shia's cam exloit? Holy crap lol! Sup Forums has literally 0 authority in these matters.

99% of these threads are pure tolling.

>*trolling

theyre not germannic, but they're absoloutely european, all that matters!

I don't know but that lady on the left looks pirate as fuck

>France has literally thousands of times more non-whites than Portugal
>shitposts

Thats a cool looking nig, like some sort of female urukhai or alien.

>2/3 black

>Still mad about the Eurocup - I see.

SAGED

wikipedia statistics, don´t trust them, ever. The number's for both countries are higher. Cause of the citizenship law.

testing on your thread

Now that we have a Portugal thread, you are welcome to join the Portuguese Discord here:

discord.gg/zTGSR

No, where I live there are very dark people everywhere, pure portuguese people too.
There are also blonds and white looking people but they still have the same genes has the dark people so they might have children that are dark, happens all the time.
There are some that tan a lot too

/thread

"dark" "dark"? do you mean white west mediterranean phenotype?
Is Sean connery, or Catherine zeta jones dark?

Are probably bit higher but the Nationality Law works only on Afro-Portuguese with regular situation (those Cape Verdians that someone posted in some /pp/ threat and descendants of those).

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/portuguese-denied-citizenship-country-170302084810644.html

While the law is very different than of France - naturalising more Sub-Saharans and Maghrebins per year and per capita.

This is probably higher in our two countries because of the illegals (like blacks that camp in Paris streets).

you might be scared of the granting of nationality to grandchildren of Portuguese were extended from Brasilians to the rest of world but we aren't to get more significant % of sub-saharians do to that.

>Poortugal is full of shitskins
>see flag
just

Lisbon is full of nigger shitskins. Even my mom complained about them last ime we were there

kys

REKT

this

Zing. It's funny cuz France is chock full of coons

Fun fact: The average Saudi is more white than average American.