What an awful headline holy shit

What an awful headline holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is awful about that? The answer is obviously no. Wait... do people think the answer is yes?

yes ofc you ignorant bigoted goyim

If I want a daughter it's my right. His body my choice

Yes, yes cause people need to justify the fact that they were pointlessly butchered when they never had a say about it.

This triggers me like you have no idea. Do people honestly think kids know what the fuck they want? I am 100% certain if this were a fad when I was a child I would have opted to change genders because kids are fucking weird!

>her
you cis-gendered oppressor
get xes pronouns right

Only on shitskins

Increase abortion age to 18?

All right I'm not surprised by the title or the article.
But why the fuck would you use that photo for it?
What does a nigglet doing one handed pushups have to do with child sex change?

>do people think the answer is yes?

Fuck off, racist

This tranny shit is going to bring about nu-Hitler isn't it?

Have we finally reached the peak of degeneracy? Surely things can only get better from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>pointless
>butchered

They just switch from a dick to a pussy or vice versa. Who gives a shit, especially if its a black.

Wait which one is this talking about? FGM, circumcision or reassignment surgery?

We're going to skip talking about giving kids hormone treatment and jump straight to debating genital mutilation. I'm ok with this - jews already lost this battle.

this is pretty much what Circumcision is and the jews have been mutilating us for a century

I've already decided to run for President in 3 decades.

This is why I want nuclear war

jesus christ that bitch from the video sounds and looks so triggered. Fuck, nuke yourself USA

Either way, FGM and circumcision are both mutilation.

the fact that they have the audacity to even pose such an insane question demonstrates the severity of the jewish subversion of western culture

>implying my vagina doesn't have it's own voice

That's different to complete removal of the penis

I don't think it's that simple, your vagina is clearly still instant for instance

Intact*

It's somewhat impressive how many types of genital mutilation are available. Throw in castration, tube snipping and Oophorectomy then we're already up to 6 distinct types.

What's disgusting is how circumcision is seen as normal here in the US.

Fucking kike subversion has brainwashed people to think mutilating yourself is normal, and old boomers are the ones that are completely fine with it.

Mutilation is mutilation.

>if the child is a shitskin
yes
>if not
no

Why the fuck did they use a little nigger trying to do a one handed push-up? Kek

That's what "Lauren Southern's" filthy demented Jew parents did to him.

Yes.
A burger's right for once.
Sure is a refreshing change of pace

You're forgetting that women are just big children with societal sway.

You're talking about two different things with vastly different consequences.

Look here kike, you're mutilating a penis by chopping off a portion of it (then having your rabbi mohel suck it off after) is akin to removing a woman's clitoris. The trend in the US arose to stop boy's from masturbating, and in mudslime countries it's done to stop women from experiencing sexual pleasure.

No European, only filthy toucan nosed Jews and mudslimes perform circumcision (other than brainwashed amerikikes).

>akin to removing a woman's clitoris

Your knowledge of basic biology is pathetic. Only to be expected from someone who has never seen a cunt face-to-face (so to speak) in person. Removing the entire cock would be akin to removing the ciltoris.

>you're mutilating a penis by chopping off a portion of it

While it may technically be "mutilation" you apparently have as much difficulty understanding the abstraction of "degrees" as much as a nigger does. There is a difference between getting a nose-job and having your nose cut off. It's a flap of fucking skin.

>arose to stop boy's from masturbating

Never stopped me... or anyone else, I would bet. I guess it's a failure from that standpoint.

Go ahead and chop off your son's cock and have a sweaty greasy Jew suck it off, Schlomo. But the fact that you're alright with the practice just goes to show how depraved you are.

>While it may technically be "mutilation" you apparently have as much difficulty understanding the abstraction of "degrees" as much as a nigger does. There is a difference between getting a nose-job and having your nose cut off. It's a flap of fucking skin.
>While it may technically be "mutilation"
Pure sophistry. You're still performing the act of mutilation.

>Never stopped me... or anyone else, I would bet. I guess it's a failure from that standpoint.
Maybe you should mutilate the entire thing.

The fact that we are even having this discussion is a sign that our whole modern world has gone deeply, deeply sick. Everyone is basically a schizophrenic, and if you'll be an actual mentally healthy individual, you'll feel alienated and weird.

I find it an awesome idea and no effort should be spared forcing western countries to conform to it.

With leftists there is no end to degeneracy.

If children are considered to be mentally incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse.

Then how the fuck can they be competent enough to consent to irreversible genital mutilation and hormone therapy treatments?

Don't worry, next Schlomo will try to push the concept that kids can consent and the (((concept))) of (((pedosexuality))).

Not any worse than the picture. They seem to be implying the poor niglet can no longer muh dik his way off the floor.