Are traps gay Sup Forums?

Are traps gay Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

luciestjames.tumblr.com/post/102945085508/transbeauties-sofi-yogi-kimi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, to argue otherwise would be to assert the genderfluidity crap of CURRENT YEAR.

yes

and homosexuality is immoral

Not necessarily. They can be lesbians too.

If I visit France that doesn't make me French, does it?

A high-quality trap looks like a woman, not a genderfluid Tumblr freak.

no, if the trap looks like a girl when fully dressed, its perfectly okay to pound that boipucci and its no homo.

Traps are of far greater value. In their deliberate attempt to be women, they are more feminine than real women.

They do seem to care a lot more about realizing feminine ideals than women.

But do you also have to say "no homo"

Only if you're catching.

But dykes don't look like men. They look luke very ugly girls.

i mean, whatever. i dont really care.

That's Aman, baby

>Sup Forums wants to exterminate this

Yes.

What'd that cutie ever do to you?

Anything with a penis is a man.

not if the penis is feminine

Looking like a faggot.

If you're specifically looking for traps; that's gay.
If you start hooking up with some "chick" and it turns out they have a dick; not gay.

So if it's not gay if you don't know it's a dude, then you may as well go all the way.

If you dress like a woman that doesn't make you a woman, does it?

Attraction to what looks 95% a woman isn't gay. That's biology.

If you fuck a trap, yes, that's still a dude and hella gay.

only if you fuck one with a bigger dick than yours

You're sounding very intolerant Dutchie.

So if anime wasn't even bad enough by itself, now you motherfuckers are getting into a little something called traps. Basically it's a dude that dresses like a chick, has a dick, and you say it isn't gay. Well I'm here to tell you that it's FUCKING GAY. If I were to walk up to you right fucking now, me being a dude and you being a dude and you were turned on by me, THAT WOULD BE GAY. It ain't different for fucking traps. Just cuz they dress like a chick don't mean they are a chick they got a dick AND ITS GAY! AND DONT SAY THE DICK MAKES IT CUTER, THAT DOESNT MAKE IT CUTER, THAT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER! THAT MAKES YOU GAY BITCH! AND THEN YOU POST PICTURES OF THEM WITH THEIR LITTLE SKIRTS LIFTED UP AND THEIR NUTS HANGING OUT. I AINT TRYNNA SEE THAT SHIT, IM NOT GAY LIKE YOU! STOP POSTING ANIME! STOP POSTING HENTAI! STOP POSTING TRAPS! OH MY GOD!

only if her dick is bigger than yours

The way you've posed the situation, fucking sounds 5% gay, not hella gay.

>another Sup Forums trap thread
i love these

I'm so alpha I would tear apart a tranny's ass.

What is turning me on is that fact that I'm fuckin a beta mentally unstable guy that looks like a hot girl.

I'm showing him his place in the food chain, the fact that he's nothing but a fuckin herbivore lying in a bed with the biggest predator out there.

We were both born the same gender, but only one of us is clearly a natural predator, and it is me.

Eat my huge dick and spread your anus. Alpha is here. Get fucked, weeaboo.

It's just been established that hot chicks with dicks are only 5% gay, and I'm running with that.

Looks like Sup Forums is now dedicated to redpilling the masses on traps.

>there are people in denial who still don't get it

If it has a penis, it's gay.
If it looks masculine, it's gay.
If it was originally a man, it's gay.

If it's none of these things, then it's okay.

That pic. Name?

muslims infiltrating us and pushing their anti tranners ideas, get out muslims

traps are not only gay, they are abominations. mistakes. oven, gas, doesn't matter

how could you honestly say being attracted to this is gay. I would argue not finding this attractive is gay so shut up, faggot

sauce?

Why would you want to gas this?

Need more of this kind of meme.
I need based hardline traditionalist jesus not commie pinko turn the other buttcheek to prep ahmed jesus.

If it has a dick it's a man. If you put your dick in a man you're a faggot. It's as simple as that.

An alpha faggot is still a faggot, faggot.

Traps are usually more feminine then "real" women. So as far I'm concerned, let traps adopt kids so I can marry one and get this party on the roll

Also there is nothing more alpha then tearing that boipucci up

Depends......if they change their sexuality after their transition = no. If not they were and still kinda are gay.....People who like smooth transition traps although......N O.

Needs the original version, with erdogan's face.

Either way it doesn't belong on this board because it isn't politically related, take it to

wtf i love homosexuality now

Having sex with it would be though

For the prevail of western civilisation

Serious question though, what is Sup Forums's fucking obsession with traps? I legitimately don't get it, or why the subject occupies such an enormous amount of space on this board.

here you go
luciestjames.tumblr.com/post/102945085508/transbeauties-sofi-yogi-kimi