A friend of mine has been nagging me to visit this site to find political answers that i apparently won't find anywhere...

A friend of mine has been nagging me to visit this site to find political answers that i apparently won't find anywhere else lol (yeah okay)

First of all i don't agree that there are any answers here. Simply because there is too much antisemitism. I'm jewish myself and i find this sentiment highly offensive. You can't be truly politically enlightened if you're racist.

I've seen the hate thats on this board in many threads, calling people the K word because they have a different opinion, worshipping hitler, making fun of 6 million innocent people that perished because of who they were, it's totally absurd and repulsive, not "enlightened".

The racism doesn't even end there, it transcends into a hatred for black people and muslims too, without considering the oppression especially blacks have to deal with on a day to day basis. Things didn't just magically get better for black people once slavery ended. They aren't stupid people either, i have a black friend who's studying sociology with me and he has a 3.8 gpa so far, with a full scholarship. I dont see many white people have full scholarships to be honest, which is just impossible to ignore.

I hope you guys one day realize that we are all equal and we are all stronger when we work together, take it from a jew whos grandfather was killed in nazi germany.

I agree man, i also have a black friend and he's pretty smart, having black friends is a good way to cure racism, i bet the posters here who disagree haven't even met a black person in their life.

we can see because of your ID that you're just replying to yourself

typical Jew tricks

Holy shit off yourself

because of my id? wow is that a holocaust reference? this is what im talking about, you're just mad there are people who agree with me get over yourself!

sage

Fuck off self replying kike. Gas yourself. This is a slide thread and sage.

>trying to reason with Sup Forums

Using the K word is not an argument, what the hell is a slide thread? Can you address any of my points please? Thanks.

i %100 agree with you OP
the board is a lost cause.it's just full of edgy teenagers who think bring a contrarian is cool

agreed.

Thank you!

>I'm offended by what you said so it can't be true
Ladies and gentlemen, the Left

what does my political stance have to do with anything? so what im left, argue my points!

>muh feelings
noice b8 m8

It wasn't 6 million. And yes, people will die in POW camps when you're being attacked by half of the world.

Stop Shilling nigger lover,

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

wow you've obviously never picked up a history book if you dont believe in the holocaust

Everyone here is a larping nazi at worst.

This board is just wad of satire of "enlightened" individuals that laugh at the blue pilled society and themselves more or less.

Fuck off kike and welcome to the realm of anonymity and shitposting

you're a fuckin douchebag!

WHATS THE POINT OF USING THE K WORD?

SERIOUSLY!!!!

>First of all i don't agree that there are any answers here. Simply because there is too much antisemitism. I'm jewish myself and i find this sentiment highly offensive
Yeah no, because it doesn't matter what facts, statistics, and proof I use to refute your points, you're just going to ignore them entirely because they hurt your fee fees.

ummmm NO sweetie, it was 6 gorillion

>On the minuscule chance you are not just larping as a naive kike

This is where you get to use the jew nose to sniff up free speech in all its magnificent scents.

Have fun playing with the Goyim!

thats not funny at all

i have a normal nose thanks, whats this idea that a big nose means youre jewish? there are christians who have big noses and they arent jewish. how does religion even translate to physical facial phenotypes? idiot.

yet you posted no facts, statistics, or proofs. get wrecked.

Why u hate the goys?

i dont hate goys

That's what i thought Sup Forums! Zero arguments presented when faced with someone who's actually able to call you out on your own racism. Let this day live in infamy, the day a jewish man won against Sup Forums.