Even Reddit isnt buying Bill Nye's new show

The thread is full of negative comments.

Press S to spit on the grave of his career.

OMG le based leddit XDddDdDDD

>The commenting has been locked due to a large amount of anti-semetic comments.

Calling it now

We did it, 4channers, we redpilled reddit!

>melting sea ice is an important factor in rising ocean levels

It's as if these retards don't even realize water expands as it freezes

>Look at me, I'm functionally retarded.

Noted

gotta work on that reading comprehension

Rant and rave all you want about plebittors migrating to Sup Forums; anonymity makes it shit when they start trying to still but inevitably they begin to convert. Stick to your guns Sup Forums, when they come they seek to change you but it only takes a few times of "pol being right" to wash down the redpills. Reddits most popular surrounding is gaming and they're already watching that fall apart. I give it til the end of trumps election before reddit becomes redpillit.

Protip: don't bother going to reddit, ever. Just pol being pol makes them come here.

The "sea ice" they're referring to is glaciers that are currently on land, which certainly will create a rise in sea level.

Forgetting the political agenda and cringe-factor the biggest problem comes down to tone. Simply put, the show is more confusing than entertaining.

Like is it supposed to be funny or informative?
From what I have seen it's been neither. The segment of the Indian guy lecturing "white people" on a topic he doesn't fully explain was not only offensive to me but baffling. It was like he was trying to do stand-up but acting too cool to care about if people were laughing.

The less said about the song and dance number the better. Just ask yourself, who is this supposed to appeal to?

How is that sea ice

I don't think they meant sea ice specifically but the context implies they're referring to above-ground glaciers.

>my wendy's frosty melted and the sweet dairy confection levels rose up over the brim of the cup

they literally say sea ice

No they say "melting glaciers, ice sheets, and sea ice"

>Redditors using words they don't understand
It's what they do, ok?

i hope your kidding

yeah, almost as if to distinguish them as 3 different things
really got my noggin joggin

ebin XXDDDD

who's fucking care about what reddits has to say.

get the fuck out.

Dairy products aren't water. Are you retarded??

>I agree with all of the facts so far

so if they were interested in being factual they would have said "melting glaciers and ice sheets"

not sea ice

fuck I didn't even catch that

But then it would be science. Not (((science))).

This. So much this.

Meh atleast they're not blindly defending in
>inb4 screenshot of some retards worthless opinion on plebbit

There should be a separate board to discuss reddit and reddit related business.

My snow cone level went down as it melted

it's called reddit

You missed the other reddit threads. Reddit mods are locking the bill nye threads, because they know it's waking up people.

Even better.

>hurr I'm an effeminate white man and I'm too dumb to use the internet
>here's why every feminist, leftist ideology is correct and basically all white people are stupid

t. Bill Jude the Science Dude

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT REDDIT
WHY DID THIS FUCKING MURICAN ELECTION HAVE TO BRING SO MANY OF YOU FUCKING CIVIC NATIONALIST NIGGERS TO THIS FUCKING BOARD
MY SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH OF YOUR SUBHUMAN KIND ALREADY OH MY GOD GET THE FUCK OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOOUTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

This is the correct response if you want to change anything. Money screams.

If you don't have an education don't speak on such things. Those of us with such education (geology here) are going to laugh at you. You stupid fucking prison baby

Your a fucking moron also leaf. You really think those products aren't water based dairy extract?

I really hate all you fucking newfags

>This post has been locked due to the high number of anti-semitic comments.
>tfw imagining this happening on Sup Forums

Moot's mom's house would burn.

Is the entire show up or is it just the premier?

That reddit user is wrong about the sea level rise though, it's mainly caused by thermal expansion, although if Nye didn't even mention melting ice then he's wrong too.