Women like to be hit

>1957
>great uncle and aunt just engaged
>having supper at aunt's parent's house
>aunt is in pissy mood and is bitching out my uncle in front of her whole family
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle reaches over table and slaps aunt across the face
>aunt starts crying
>"DADDY, ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?!"
>"Nope. He told you to stop 3 times now."
>aunt shuts up and pouts
>fast foward to today
>great aunt and uncle still have a happy marriage
>every time uncle tells aunt to shut up she does

These were the practices that kept women in line, Sup Forums. If you have a girlfriend/fiancee/wife, don't beat her and abuse her, but don't be a submissive coward either. If she goes off the deep end and does something like hit you or make a serious scene in public, give her a firm slap to the cheek; just enough to make it sting a little. Women secretly love it and they'll be submissive to you. Just don't over do it, make it an occasional thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtu.be/zLctIJym1ic
youtube.com/watch?v=f52jl35ZfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KsQ7MKui0CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1957
Stop posting on our Tibetan hair plaiting board, gramps

And then every other man nearby assumes you're abusing your wife and they attack you, and the cops side with them and you end up in jail. Good going Hortense.

?You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't.

Really activates my almonds.

It's always Americans who make these SMACK MY BITCH UP posts

>bad advice

you're a fucking idiot I hope you die

>thinking women can be decent human beings without doing it out of using you or intimidated.

Actual love died by the jews hand

It's always tart like effeminate brits who bitch about what Americans do. Quit being a fucking Fag you stupid girl and get on board.

>slapping a girl
>across the face
>in front of the family

how's life in that trailer park?

>talk shit
>get asked to stop
>talking more shit
>get asked to stop
>talking more shit
>get hit
I swear some people only understand through pain.

More kike propaganda to further pit men and women against each other.
A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you weak faggot ;)

Women are fucked in the head. Do the opposite of everything they've told you to do and you'll have tons of girls.
t.

Fuck off. You're gonna get old and you better pray you have something fun like shitposting to do when that happens.

My dad hit my mom and I don't remember her ever liking it.

But eh, what the hell, he only hit her when she was yelling and being a bitch. I would say go for it honestly. Lifetime movies and feminists make it sound so fucking awful, it's not that bad and it's not like women don't hit men.

This is literally true. Adults are just decaying children. If you don't put limits on them, they act up just like toddlers do.

Although I agree with >A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.

Entirely true.

REEEE GTFO YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS
I DONT CARE IF YOURE OLD BUT THIS SHIT AND THE CHRISTKEK SHIT NEEDS TO END

>>every time uncle tells aunt to shut up she does

Doesn't sound like a marriage, sounds like heaven to me.

>But eh, what the hell, he only hit her when she was yelling and being a bitch. I would say go for it honestly. Lifetime movies and feminists make it sound so fucking awful, it's not that bad and it's not like women don't hit men.
This is also objectively true. I am not a fan of every hitting anyone but there are a few people on the face of the earth (and many are women) whose tongues are so cruel and abusive and obnoxious that I'd actually rather be slapped. Not by Godzilla, mind you, I don't want to be knocked down, but a light slap would be hella better than a shit ton of verbal abuse.

The whole sticks and stones cliche is bullshit. Words can be just as poisonous as violence. As long as neither bitching people out nor hitting them becomes chronic I think you are okay. One good rule tho is never start either. End it if you must but try not to be an asshole as a good daily rule of thumb. Men and women both.

Why exactly are you against islamism again?

count the fruit, hombre

Wew do ur math

op is right, been in several serious relationships and I would always reach my boiling point and chimp out like a faggot then feel huge amounts of guilt and regret, at first they would get in my face and I would just take it, then get in shoving matches, the first time I hit a girl I felt really really bad and apologized to no end. Basically when you act like a little bitch women will have no respect for you. Now when my woman pisses me off, I just pin her down and punch her in the ass until she begs me to stop, and I never show one ounce of regret. I just tell her "don't be a dumb fuck and I won't punch the fuck out of your ass".

Haven't had any problems since. The key is to only do it once in awhile, and don't leave marks on their face or arms, and never show remorse. If you show remorse it doesn't work, you have to mean it. Say what you want about muslims and niggers, but they know how to treat women. If the bitch is acting crazy, punch her in the ass 6 times as hard as you can, and tell her to shut the fuck up or you will do it again, and never apologize. You will have a happy marriage.

Married 10 years and no problems at all.

>This is also objectively true. I am not a fan of every hitting anyone but there are a few people on the face of the earth (and many are women) whose tongues are so cruel and abusive and obnoxious that I'd actually rather be slapped. Not by Godzilla, mind you, I don't want to be knocked down, but a light slap would be hella better than a shit ton of verbal abuse.

Holy fuck yeah perfect description of how my mom was. She was so fucking obnoxious and had a lot of tenacity when it came to verbally attacking people, literally would NOT stop until someone either screamed at her so loudly she fucked off or it escalated and she got hit.

Had this problem with a girl I dated in high school too. She had some emotional issues and was extremely verbally aggressive and no amount of self control could keep me from lashing out on her time from time. Honestly though, sometimes getting physical really can make it better because you take your anger out on each other and it can't really escalate further than that.

I'm not sure if I've only dealt with crazy women all my life and maybe I have because of dear old mom, but I believe in hitting them sometimes because honestly I've noticed if you try to end a fight with words with most women they still stay angry and passive aggressive for fucking days. It's like if you don't hit them they think they can just walk all over you and act like children after they don't get their way, fucking annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

I wonder how many people went to youtube to listen to that song after reading this post

>I just pin her down and punch her in the ass
kek

>Haven't had any problems since. The key is to only do it once in awhile, and don't leave marks on their face or arms, and never show remorse. If you show remorse it doesn't work, you have to mean it. Say what you want about muslims and niggers, but they know how to treat women. If the bitch is acting crazy, punch her in the ass 6 times as hard as you can, and tell her to shut the fuck up or you will do it again, and never apologize. You will have a happy marriage.

I would agree but punching her in the ass sounds too much like a kink honestly. That's why when guys say "if muh girl was out of line I would just spank her" it sounds fucking retarded because that's been so sexualized.

I would agree never punch the arms or face, you can slap the face, but marking a bitch up is a surefire way to go to jail. Hit her stomach honestly. Even the Prophet Muhammad said to never hit the face when correcting your wife kek. Go for the stomach but not too hard and it will send a message

a+a+a=30
a=10
a+b+b=18
b=4
b+-c=2
c=2
d+a+e=x
d+f=e-10
d=-f + x -10

>physical violence is banned
>emotional abuse through mind tricks and words are allowed
I wonder what (((high verbal intelligence))) people could be behind this?

b-c*

american education

DNR but srsly, you're posting greentxt anecdote about your fucked up pham to justify your belief in wife beating?
Fuck off cunt.

>t. married for 20 yrs. Would never raise my hand to the person I made and raised a family with.

Nigger its 14
10(3)=30
10+4(2)=18
4-1(2)=2
1+10+3=14
Seriously stop making us burgers a meme
>American education

You can assert physical dominance without violence or you know, don't marry a nagging bitch

Man, those were the days.

Punching them in the ass doesn't leave visible marks, but it bruises the fuck out of their ass for a week so everytime they walk or sit, they think of the ass whooping you gave them. I'm not saying spank, punch that bitches ass so she remembers.

t. nu-male

This has nothing to do with Christianity you fedora white knight cuck

>>t. married for 20 yrs. Would never raise my hand to the person I made and raised a family with.

And so you post your shitty anecdote to counterargue? Fucking kek

Listen buddy domestic violence in the West is at an all time low. Divorce rates at an all time high. Our grandparents all beat their wives. It's not that fucking bad

What was Sup Forums like back in the 50s gramps?

Holy shit, i was only acting retarded

50s didnt' exist, we are in the hivemind now

Few things are more ignorant and cucked than when a faggot says that women NEVER deserve to be beaten
There's no reason why a grown woman should be exempt from punishment

>A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.

You don't have much experience with women do you?

You don't necessarily have to hit them but they need to feel some level of fear or they are out of control.

1id by post this>

If it's okay to physically discipline unruly children, it should be okay to physically discipline unruly women. Women are nothing but children in adult bodies.

Be careful though because you can lose your Second Amendment rights for a domestic violence conviction.

My dad is quiet and kind person and would never start a fight with anyone.

My mom constantly bitches, verbally attacks my dad for no reason than my dad loses control beats the shit out of my mom.

After the beating my mom is very submissive and obedient to my dad.

My dad suffer from guilt for what he did to her because he love her.

So he buys mom stuff, does what she says until mom acts like bitch and he loses control again beats the shit out of her.

Example: I was caring for my friends lizard, and my girlfriend at the time turned the heat down in the house even though I told her not to, so the lizard died. Because ''she forgot'' or ''didn't think it was that important anyways''
You white knight cucks would have a heart attack if only you knew what happened next

>Do the opposite of everything they've told you to do and you'll have tons of girls.

The wisest thing ever said on Sup Forums

Listen people.

This

The bitch trys to make you feel bad for hitting her by acting obedient and submissive but also emphasizing the fact that you hurt and disappointing her

They never quite recognize why you hit them, they don't care that they verbally attacked you and started the fight, but they know how to emotionally manipulate you and make you feel guilty after you hit them. They'll cry loudly, they wont speak to you, they ask you why you did it, they will take away any guilt from the situation. I dealt with this IRL with insane bitches

That's why you hit them and just make sure you show her you don't give a fuck

>1957
Dad, mom said you need to stop ogling traps online

I agree with you in theory but today's legal environment makes it too risky.

1) If someone calls the cops, the cops WILL come
2) If the cops come, they WILL arrest you.
3) If the cops arrest you, prosecutors WILL charge you.
4) If you get convicted of any type of domestic violence - including a misdemeanor - you are no longer allowed to possess a firearm, thanks to the (((Lautenberg Amendment))).
4a) If you get caught with a gun, you will be charged with a felony.

I think a man's right to keep and bear arms is more important than a man's right to keep his wife in line...but that's just me. You do you.

Treat 'em like dirt, and they stick like mud.

>if you don't hit them they think they can just walk all over you and act like children after they don't get their way

That's how it is son. Get used to it.

It it works for you brother go right ahead

youtu.be/zLctIJym1ic

I don't even like women I just think this edgy woman beating fantasy is pure autism and needs to be stopped.

if you're the kind of guy who'd get physical in all kinds of confrontations then by all means go for it.

but if you'd back down if someone who looked tougher than you got confrontational, than you're pathetic af if you get all tough and shit towards women

call me a white knight but it's the hypocrisy that I find repulsive not violence against women per se

No I'm not some weak castrated faggot. I'm not afraid to hit them

Sounds like they both have issues, yet weirdly work well together.

youtube.com/watch?v=f52jl35ZfSQ

a slap in the face in not beating or abusing you enormous faggot

>don't marry a nagging bitch

A lot don't start out that way. Many end up like that.

My brother beat up my sister after she tossed my dads drink in his face while we were eating Easter dinner

for today's modern pussy whipped society, unwanted physical contact of any kind is assault.

It's different now. You'll be in a world of shit if you do that.

I had a gf of 2 years that would start to bitch and get retarded if I wasnt fucking her enough.
As soon as she'd act up Id have to start manhandling and shaking the shit on her then throw her on the bed.
Then she'd get all pouty fucked up haired and semi-frightened.
I'd then start kissing her and stuff before fucking her harder than even I felt comfortable doing, as part of the punishment.
After I figured out what she was doing, I'd use not giving her sex if she acted up and using sex to reward her for good behaviour.
By the time the relationship had ended, she was all confused and shit. That shit wasn't my fault, she was fucked up to begin with.

/thread

Of course they do. I'm not saying all do, but a surprising amount of them do. I've seen a lot of women get beat by their men, yet they refuse to leave. People say "oh well they can't leave, they could get killed or something". Yeah fucking right, it's not hard to call 911 or just leave the fucking house and go someplace safe. Bitches love to be abused and treated like shit.

What that gif from?

So how fucking old are you anyways?
76?

>After I figured out what she was doing, I'd use not giving her sex if she acted up and using sex to reward her for good behaviour.
this sounds like the mistake

>people are actually believing this larp
No, beating your wife was never acceptable you dumb fucking kikesuckers

>she tossed my dads drink in his face while we were eating Easter dinner

Why did she do this?

>Be me
>Hit my girlfriend because she wont shut up
>Cops get called
>She doesnt want to press charges
>I'm told I have to leave my property for the night
>She gets to stay there
>When I try to protest the cop just says "well the state can still file charges against you for assault if you want to go that route"
>Spend night in an uncomfortable hotel

Op you suck.

Was that this year?

How can you youngfags listen to that shit?

>my right to have a gun i am unlikely to ever need
vs
>my children and their future

it was in the past. at one time, men were legally responsible for their wives' behavior. if she committed a crime, he was put in jail for it, so men were granted some leeway in what methods they could use to keep the bitches in line - including smacking that bitch up

>this sounds like the mistake
It mightve been;however, if you'd witnessed the relationship in its entirety, you'd believe it was a mistake from the beginning.

One of the main things the kkk did was lynch wife beaters you tool

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
>Nothing, you already told her *twice*.

Than I get shit on by everyone for not defending my mom. My dad has never hit me or any of my brothers and sisters even when we were misbehaving but my mom just drives him crazy to the point he can't control himself anymore.

>Op you suck.
Did you use OP's patented Ass-punch method?
If not you cant blame him for your failures

>gun i am unlikely to ever need
God damn it brittany.

A wife beater and a man that keeps his woman in line are two different things

Apples are 10
Bananas are 4
Coconuts are either 1 or 2, depending on what the oddly written third question means.

On one hand, there are clearly 2 coconuts there. I can safely rule out something stupid like 11, because that would make bananas inconsistent. On the other hand, if you are meant to add the two coconuts together, why isn't it written like the bananas in question two? If they are intwnded to be multiplied together, that would also be improper formatting.

If a coconut is equal to 1, then answer to question four is 15. If a coconut is 2, then the answer is 16.

Fix the fucking question before posting it next time.

In my town, they beat the living hell out of a man for sending his kids to school with no shoes. This was in the 50s. Kids had shoes on from then on.

>Than I get shit on by everyone for not defending my mom. My dad has never hit me or any of my brothers and sisters even when we were misbehaving but my mom just drives him crazy to the point he can't control himself anymore.

Why the hell do people even know your father hits your mom. My dad hit my mom growing up. She was fucking crazy out of control sometimes and whenever it happened it was totally warranted. He literally never did it simply because he was mad, he just wasn't a fucking bitch who was afraid to slap her if she was getting out of control. I mean fuck, one time she was even throwing things all over the place, I have no clue why a man in that situation wouldn't use physical force. Some cucks would allow that to happen

Don't listen to people who tell you to stop him. He isn't doing anything wrong. Some women just have a tendency to drive people off the wall, even those with the most self control in the world. My dad never hit me or any of my siblings either. My fucking mom did though

> white people
> Upper Marlboro Maryland

This IS old.

>If a coconut is equal to 1, then answer to question four is 15. If a coconut is 2, then the answer is 16.

>t. dumbass

Got it off Sup Forums no idea of original source.

Searching suggests Black Canary Justice League unlimited or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsQ7MKui0CQ