DUTERTE GOES AFTER ROTHSCHILDS!!

IT'S ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/

>President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from the Philippines, announcing that he will no longer respond to pressure or financial blackmail from the US government or Rothschild-controlled global banking institutions.

>The president, who claims to have killed cartel bosses with his own hands, is not one to be bullied, and he has now set his sights on cleaning up the financial corruption in his country, promising to “drive them out like the scavengers they are.“

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH
EXPECT AMERICA TO GO TO WAR WITH PHILLIPINES (((((((((FOR LIBERATION)))))))))

This just in: USA declares war on Philippines.

>EXPECT AMERICA TO GO TO WAR WITH PHILLIPINES (((((((((FOR LIBERATION)))))))))
Oh.. it says it right there.

ITS FUCKING ON!!!!
ITS FUCKING ON!!!!
ITS FUCKING ON!!!!

Press F to pay respects.

Islamic major insurrection in The Philippines when?

duterte will get gaddafi'ed

No. Goys of all kind can't find out what we're doing!

This man is a hero.

I wish Trump said this sort of shit.

RIP Philippines

So when is Duterte going to be caught for using chemical weapons on his own civilians?

Dictator title when?

>tfw trump isn't even half as based as Rodrigo "Druggy Death-Dealer" Duterte

how can america even compete?

Any second now.

Time for some fucking Freedom Philippines

Meanwhile in America, Trump is on all fours ready to take their small mutilated jewish cock

B A S E D

Most based polititian currently in power.

Isn't this on the way to NK anyways?

Same, honestly. If you can't lead a country with respect, then lead them with fear.

>yournewswire.com

>This man is a hero.
I unironically agree.

Prepared to be FREEDOMED.
>USA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Phillipines in a week

TOP KEK Filipino PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Phillipines. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Filipino soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Filipino pig shit they see. When USA is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

this is what killed Hitler.

RIP Filipinas. You were pretty decent.

/ourguy/

I fucking love this guy

>Implying Trump.would dare spoil Duterte's fun
Hang yourself

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Seriously?

The Muslims live in the south if the main island and have been causing war there for years, the government and local militias have been slaughtering them for decades

oh this going to be great. china will attack and get culled. with no more china, the worlds resources will be back on track for even distribution.

Duterte, can we do it here?

LIBERTY BONER ACTIVATED

literally fake news

Absolutely fucking based

God if we could have an international anti-kike coalition that would be glorious

This

F

I dont even know how I'd react to a President saying something this heroic

Seriously I cant think of a time in my life I could be as comparatively overjoyed and relieved

RIP Duterte

PH msm is already calling him a dictator, hell NYT wants him out

Oh gee wiz I should have linked to the CNN coverage of the issue

He really is. The hero they needed.

>>President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from the Philippines, announcing that he will no longer respond to pressure or financial blackmail from the US government or Rothschild-controlled global banking institutions.

now I love him, kill all your addicts based Duterte

kill them all, let god sort them out

he never said shit about the Rothschilds faggot check that link

>I dont even know how I'd react to a President saying something this heroic

Trump should at least say this kind of shit even if he is powerless to actually do it, it's what the plebs want to hear

>President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality”
Be careful Duterte, (((Trump))) will come and (((liberate))) you if you don't play nice with his (((masters)))

Don't fall for that faggot source you stupid nigger

Uh, did YOU read the link dipshit?

What a great man.

If white people go extinct I would be fine with them going to space

Trumps is gonna flip his wig when he hears about what this flip is doing

We don't even know who the Rothschild's are
We just bought a ton of weapons from Israel

The real question is
Did he actually say it?
Is he on record saying
"eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality"
They put quotes on it but did not source anything no video no press statement.
Things must be verified so slowly back away from the presidents throbbing boner

What is funny is see (((Trump))) supporters against (((Antifa)))

They are literally defending a jew puppet.

I completely agree. Murders degenerate drug dealers and actually put his country back on track. Strangely never hear anything about him in the (((news))).

No we just hate antifa

Get fucking real. He never said that shit and if you believe that fucking faggotry you should be hung like the stupid niggers you are. Think about it you stupid queers.

Straya being reasonable? Holy shit.

Don't wanna give the goys ideas. I mean could you imagine I'd we just executed them rather than waiting on trial and wasting tax payer money! The outrage. Next thing you know we are executing pedophiles

>promising to “drive them out like the scavengers they are

Is Duterte the point man?

>philippines nationalizes central bank and pulls out of international financial system

Until that happens, he's just a meme president in a meme country

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

get 'em big boy

Which is why i said major

We all do, if he did Europe would have to follow suit.

I love Duterte and most Phillipinos I talk to here agree as well. They know they needed someone strong to clean the massive mess up. And it just keeps getting better. This guy's shitposting IRL so hard. The bantz are great

He will be dead in under a year

>President Duterte Kicks Rothschilds Out Of Philippines

>President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of (((Rothschild))) financial criminality” from the Philippines, announcing that he will no longer respond to pressure or financial blackmail from the US government or (((Rothschild)))-controlled global banking institutions.

ok so we settled it, shills btfo

no hes a communist

this is how you can know who is a Jewish puppet and who is not:

>are they willing to name the Jew?

If no, they're not one of us. Duterte is /ourguy/

Show me any kind of actual proof that he said this you fucking pizza nigger. Imagine a world where the leader of a major country said this.... you don't live in that world you bunch of faggots.

(((BREAKING NEWS)))

DUTERTE ATTACKS HIS PEOPLE WITH CHEMICAL WEAPONS

underrated

>BREAKING NEWS COMING TO YOU LIVE
>THE PHILIPPINES HAVE JUST ORCHESTRATED A GAS ATTACK AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE, FOREIGN LEADERS ALREADY PRESSURING TRUMP FOR WAR, IVANKA SHOWING TRUMP PICTURES OF THE DEAD CHILLUNS

duterte is what i wanted when i voted trump

Just try it amerishart

rip duterte

sorry mate.

His position on drugs is retarded.

That said, what a fucking hero.

This is real 4d chess, it is pitting ((them)) and their blinded shadow governments as one force against the people, effectively exposing them

EVERY. TIME.

tough times demand tough leaders, he's tough.

mfw he's not my president.

^this^ is Ben Shapiro posting from his Blackberry under the desk of John McCain while Lindsey Graham waits for McCain to bust so he can get sum succ2

fuck me you guys are retarded

Duterte for pres 2020

fukken saved actually. high quality meme

Trump and amerijews on suicide watch.

>implying the Elders of Zion won't beam instructions from Moloch-Ba'al directly into Jared Kushner's kippah telling him to make Ivanka go: "DDDdddaaaaaaadddy!!! That mean Dew-are-tay man is hurting little brown children daddy!! He's BEING MEAN and I DON'T LIKE HIM!!! Bomb him daddy or I'll tell everyone about our special time from when I was 13!!!"

Imagine a world where the leader of a major country frequently says shit about making other countries pay for operations not on their land, openly declares particular other world powers to be shit, and says things like 'grab 'em by the pussy' in front of cameras.
Not all leaders give a shit about PR nowadays, as weird as it seems.

What the fuck, i thought the "Filipinos are the strongest race" meme was just a meme.

Turns out it's true.

OH SHIT NIGGERS BASED BLACK CHINK

>BREAKING NEWS
>President Duterte of the Philippines has been found dead this morning in his own house, it is claimed that he had a heart attack and died shortly afterwards

FUCKING BASED

BASED

GTFO. You compare that shit to naming the jew? You are fucking idiot.

america needs to amend the constitution so that duterte can be elected in the US. good night juden

more likely
>found after committing suicide with three shots to the back of the head.

If he really had said that he'd already be (((assassinated)))

>Dutertre funds north korea
screencap this desu

>President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from the Philippines
I like the president and all but this is just fake news. He's not on record for saying something even remotely close, and the majority of the population don't even know what a Rothschild is.