Now that Flynn is going down and already offered to testify for immunity...

Now that Flynn is going down and already offered to testify for immunity, how quickly do you think the dominoes up to Trump will fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.81cb15edd551
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The buck stops at Flynn, maybe Manafort

But you're welcome to keep dreaming that it goes any higher

For you to even ignore Page, someone who already has a government report on them for being a Russian spy, and then had a FISA warrant placed on them after the fact for suspicion of still being a spy, proves you're an uninformed cuck.

Kek

Pence, the man in charge of the transition team, was just letting foreign agents into the white house?

>Y'all

Why does she talk like a hick?

I thought Trump supporters were the rural retards?

nice, my thread was slid for this one.

Obama OK'ed Flynn AFTER he met with Russia.

>admitting that Obama cucked Trump

You're a racist sexist islamophobic homophobe

>cuck

"That's our word."

Cool.

But I still hate Trump.

The only reason that seems unrealistic is that Trump is the only common link between these people who have been accused of this stuff.

The only thing they all have in common is that they were/are associated with Trump. What are the odds that he just accidentally hired these folks, and that they were all on the same page on communicating with Russian officials?

I think it's extremely unlikely that this is a coincidence. Will it go to the president? That depends on whether you can show an actual communication between Trump and a Russian official or Trump and his subordinates, and also on the people we know are guilty like Flynn, how much they know and how willing they are to share.

But it seems evident that Trump has to have been in on it.

>Occupy Democrats Meme

Stopped reading

>demoshits are still trying

>Russians still aren't nuked off the planet by their own nukes going wrong

i don't think theres any way he makes it past january 2021

Why don't you butthurt leftist faggots just start your little civil war already? That would be cute, and a great opportunity for the rest of us.
Go back to plebbit.

There will be no civil war you tiny, powerless child.

Trump and his administration will be removed, a special election will occur, and Hillary will be elected properly.

Right, and the popular vote elects a President. You brain-dead Marxist cocksuckers fuck up everything you do.

What part of "special election" did you not understand, retard?

>doesnt know how things really work

You're as wrong as two boys fuckin'. That's not how it works, you halfwit nigger. Even if you managed to jail Trump's entire administration, you end up with President Ryan.

If the order of succession went down very far, we would hold a special election instead of waiting 3.5 years.

There's literally no law that says elections have to be every 4 years if there's been an impeachment of the President and VP.

Like you really know what goes on. Lobbying goes on in all sorts of ways
Johnny Podesta and the Podesta Group was lobbying on behalf of a Russian Bank to remove US sanctions on Russia. This is confirmed. How deep it goes no one will say. Could you imagine the shitstorm if that was Trump's right hand man instead of Hillary's. .

I bet you had special elections in retard school.

Stupid democrat, meet my friend, the US Constitution. Now, please, stupid democrat, by all means, point to the Article that supports your completely unsubstantiated bullshit. I know you faggots hate the document, and especially the first ten amendments, but surely you can find something in there to back up your wholly unfounded allegations, right?

Okay, stupid, you go look through your precious document, and you find me where it says that elections are every four years.

There is no such language. There is only language that the candidate himself can only serve 4 years for a term.

In the event that the government is seriously damaged, say in a war situation, there is in fact an order of succession. But that in no way implied that we keep that person until the next normal election.

Show me the clause for your alleged "special election", or shut the fuck up.

There isn't a clause that says it, stupid, that's the whole point. The language about what happens in that event is unclear.

However, nobody is going to want Paul Ryan as president, a man they never voted for, for 3+ years. The almost definite outcome would be a special election held to select replacements.

I think you forgot about someone, someone who still has some very powerful political connections.

They're trying to imply she's black or some shit

From the Presidential Succession Act of 1947:
(2) An individual acting as President under this subsection shall continue so to do until the expiration of the then current Presidential term, but not after a qualified and prior-entitled individual is able to act, except that the removal of the disability of an individual higher on the list contained in paragraph (1) of this subsection or the ability to qualify on the part of an individual higher on such list shall not terminate his service.

tl,dr, In other words, your "special election" is nothing more than a democrat dream, similar to the idea that the President is chosen by popular vote. Now find a corner and cry in it, because you will be governed by republicans at least until 2020. Civil war is your only, laughable, option.

Would you look at that, the bus came back

Who here is a Jeb Head or a Cruz Missile?

>also Bernie Sanders is still a thing

>but not after a qualified and prior-entitled individual is able to act

Are you too retarded to understand what this implies?

What year are you

His own mother feels lukewarm about him.

It doesn't mean a special election. Prior-entitled means a person who was qualified prior to say, the Speaker taking over. In other words, the President was incapacitated but is not any longer, and is able to resume their duties. Prior-entitled wouldn't include someone in an election held after the fact, you simpleton.

Prior-entitled is so open to interpretation that it could be literally anyone, including Hillary Clinton.

There will be a special election where she is elected anyway. And with any luck they'll finally pass official language for this, like they tried to do back in the 40s, but failed because Republicucks were afraid of it.

No, it isn't open to interpretation to thinking people who aren't trying to wish their troubles away. It's very clear, and what else is clear is that you better get on with your civil war, because that's all you got if you want to be ruled by a democrat. Hillary and her mindless drones certainly think Hillary is entitled to the position, there's just no evidence to support it. The bitch lost, twice, and you need to figure out how to accept it, or start cleaning your guns and doing something cardiovascular.

>blind justice
>premeditated outcome

Just kys, comrade.

>MUH CIVL WAR
>LUL WE GON VIOLANCE

Could you not act like a spoiled fifth grader for about five seconds and realize that your own interpretation is not relevant?

You mad? I can't help it that simple concepts baffle your stupid ass. Prior-entitled means someone entitled to the presidency prior to the succession, you fucking idiot. Enjoy your delusions. I am.

I have a cousin just like you, who used to challenge me on politics every time I saw her. After publicly verbally eviscerating her a few times, she runs when she sees me now. You should too.

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you, other than you thinking your personal anecdotes about autistic relatives having anything to do with normal people and what's going on.

Lol op.

It's not hard for me. I'm right, you're provably wrong.
You should accept it and move on. You already look pretty dumb, don't make it worse by doubling down on stupid. Take it as a learning experience and think before you open your stupid yap next time. You should probably also stay at plebbit; you're out of your league here. My cousin's better at this than you. Bye now.

i think we've found the most autistic pol poster ever.

Wrong again. You really are a dumbfuck.

That makes him the perfect candidate for times when the country is so divided.

>the candidate everyone feels meh about

Please clap

Don't count on her winning any special election - she's even less popular now than she was 6 months ago

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.81cb15edd551

Mostly normie? Your complete normie. Your version of eviscerating people is probably shouting them down with the most mundane popular bullshit that is wrong, but you can't think outside the box, so you will never know.

Good try.

>a fully republican controlled house and senate ever allowing your'e retarded delusions of grandeur to come to fruition

fuck off nigger

Could you imagine if 7 Clinton team members all lied about their contact with a certain group of people over and over until new stories came out and proved they lied

Jill Stein had it SHUT DOWN when she was revealing the Clinton Mob had been doing their own vote rigging, and Berniebros should never forget how the Clinton mafia threatened Bernie into a red-faced shameful display of "supporting" her. It doesn't help all the fucking DNC leadership with deep Clinton ties are being outed for being as crooked as their boss is.

The closer we get to President Maddog Mattis the better.

Funny. I didn't see your post because I was watching a youtube video to try and improve my aquaponic system in my off-grid home. (Off grid except for a cell phone and wifi hotspot, anyway) I don't spend much time inside the box, and frankly, I thought my spectrum test would tell me I was autistic, cuz I'm pretty weird in some ways.. If I told you what I did for a living you would say I'm LARPing, so I won't. I'll just say I'm self-employed. I try not to yell at people when debating, but I do like to use words that trigger my adversaries.

ur so fuckin COOL man

Did I trigger you too? I wasn't even trying.

Are you dumb enough to suggest your entire political scene is more than an expensive puppet show?

yeah man i suicided a couple times already
you must be a lawyer or something!

Not a lawyer, I have too much respect for the law. Sorry to hear about your multiple suicides.

So all the verbal abuse and saying what how scary you are, while never making a single point of argument was because you are retarded, rather than autistic.
Then you post again to say how awesome you are at living in your particular box. Still no original thoughts or points of argument.
Ditch the cell phone and wifi, you have nothing to contribute to humanity.

Trump encouraged his testimony. Fake news.

Yawn.

Exactly.

>replying to such low-effort b8 without saging
I wish I could say I was disappointed.