As you all know...

As you all know, ((Netflix)) has decided to remove the 5 star ratings in favor of a stupid useless fucking thumbs up/down that doesn't tell you anything. If anyone still has Netflix. It is your duty to either cancel it or let customer service know how you feel.

Bill Nye the Anti-white-male guy.

I'M FUCKING GLAD NIGGER, I'M FUCKING GLAAAADDD

It will be funny to see Amy Schumer with 100% thumbs down. I can understand how a forgiving fan may want to gove it 2 or even 3 stars rather than 1, but no human being would dare rate that trash heap the highest rating available.

Fake he didnt say that

What a coincidence, now you can't see that amy schumer's special was the worst rated show in netflix history.

You can't see % of thumbs down, you only get to give things thumbs up or down, and (((they))) decide what to show you "based on your likes".

So, basically a safe space for show creators?

Yup, with soros in control of what everybody sees.

Awwww

The thumbs ratings are now just a personal reference. It is no longer a review. That is the big problem here

Time to switch to craveTV I guess.

canceled cuckflix 2 years ago senpai. feels fucking GREAT

fuck jewulu

i just use amacuckprime cheaper shipping and more selection of things to watch

>2017
>not having Kodi on Firestick
>only pretending to be retarded

>most well armed citizenry on the planet
>loves to kill for no reason
not a single amerialard can kill this evil jew demon.
not a fucking attempt
same with king nigger for 8 years

(((AMAZING)))

I cancelled mine a few years back as well.

Hardly any of the shows on there appealed to me and the ones that did, were taken off in favor of normie shows.

I'm cancelling now

Supervisor

Tell them about amy schumer

Stars are too confusing

But who actually pays for a Netflix account?

I canceled Niggerfllix when they added that dear white people show

Same here.

It worked better for Youtube to use the thumbs up/down system. That way you can see the massive amounts of disapproval. (see MTV videos to white people last year.)

Rasest

I don't even know how Netflix is still successful. The movie selection has to be some of the worst shit I've seen.

This was a way to shove 1 starred movies down peoples throats, as now you cannot see any ratings anymore

Ditto. I actually put the show as my reason for cancelling in the "other" box just to trigger them.

I did months ago. Around when Santa Claire Diet came out. I bitched at the customer service chat about degeneracy for 20 minutes before I let them end the chat.

>he didnt cancel netflix years ago when the stream content was trash from the start

canceled mine yesterday, felt good.

Fuck their agenda

Damn, last night was the first time I had ever put a rating on anything. I gave Bill Nye the lowest score.

So they literally stopped doing that today?

>still having jewflix
Cancelled over "dear white people" and told them why.

I cancelled them months ago.

I use kodi like a couple times a month. I was barely using netflix.

What a snippy Netflix agent.

Damaris is a fag

Who even uses the ratings anyway? I just read the description and decide from then if I want to watch it.