www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Flag-Kekistan-Feet-Banner-TrendyLuz/dp/B06ZZRG5ZG/ref=pd_sim_201_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06ZZRG5ZG&pd_rd_r=QFB2RPNAAY79N0C5PXVZ&pd_rd_w=Y9Oig&pd_rd_wg=7D9Ej&psc=1&refRID=QFB2RPNAAY79N0C5PXVZ
archive.is/9Mkvw
youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho
youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/coup-masked-men-storm-macedonia-parliament-live-feed
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=1s
twitter.com/stillgray/status/857703162307727361
youtu.be/TMbPMmOI9Lo
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/04/woodburn_taught_latinos_to_dre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a movement.

Fucking kikes

amazon.com/Flag-Kekistan-Feet-Banner-TrendyLuz/dp/B06ZZRG5ZG/ref=pd_sim_201_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06ZZRG5ZG&pd_rd_r=QFB2RPNAAY79N0C5PXVZ&pd_rd_w=Y9Oig&pd_rd_wg=7D9Ej&psc=1&refRID=QFB2RPNAAY79N0C5PXVZ

>Portupotty

Awoo

What if Portubro is secretly the owner of a cougar dating site and is subverting us to fall for older women?

Woops, meant to quote:

THE CIA IS NOT ALL OF US YOU FINGOLIAN.

here's my best election meme :^)

What fascist

>"it's not fair...the US has to handicap itself for the rest of us to stand a chance in competing with them REEEEEEEEE"

archive.is/9Mkvw

Brilliant business acumen, but no dice.

Is Berkeley chimping out again?

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet
we've been rused

How have the Tuckmans ratings been since the move?

Nope. Everything went off without a hitch this time. Police actually did their jobs, enforced a no mask rule, very few antifa even showed.

wip

FUCK TRUMP

no but CIA is the part, that matters, since CIA is the part that acts.

I suspect the only time IS gets #btfo is when they've served their purpose so when there are boots on the ground in Syria securing the pipeline building

Why do you want to fuck trump? are you gay or something

He's trying to subvert you into only being attracted to old infertile women to kill the white race.

MORE LIKE DENIAL GENERAL

>Police actually did their jobs

??????????

Did the mayor get spooked?

Is it anti-fa with a short A like ahh
Or anti-fa with a long a like fashion?

Short a sounds better but long a makes more sense because fascism

>the enemy looks stupid when they defend themselves
>y-yeah guys, i can't hurt you but i can say you look dumb, i win

No, we WANT antifa to continue to beat down civvies.

More like jews general, t b h.

it thursday/friday night, all the sluts are going out to get railed, and vice versa with the fuccbois. Gonna graduate soon, the temptations to commit degeneracy has never been higher. Pls give me some melancholy music to listen to in solace.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho

fuuuuck I wish I could find some LSD and awoo post on /ptg/

nigger

All funded by John Miller.

ann tea fah?

>Banning makes no sense in how it's applied
>>Post spam all the time no ban
>>Reply to the wrong thread get mass banned

That's because mods completely lost connection with the boards they mod. Moot himself used to be more or less a regular on Sup Forums back in 06, at least he did made sporadic appearances and not in an official capacity but shitposting like the of us. Same thing for mods on /fit/ and Sup Forums before 2010

Now I really doubt mods are regulars on the boards they mod. ModCat (the one DIY / RWSS crowd got fired in the crossfire at the war with /qa/) was an oldfag but completely disconnected with this board up until when he decided to put his leftist spin on his enforcement.

When they put a regular as a mod again it will clearly be visible, up until then just keep your heads low and your running sneakers ready at all times

With our new president they're getting killed. No more CIA nonsense.

As if subversion was necessary.

>not wanting to fuck Trump
Are you a alt-right enough dude to fuck the president?

>mfw a nigger is smarter than this shill

Short 'a'

>hitlers family name before hitler was schicklegruber, or "shekel grabber"
Really antis my fascists

kek, that would be a nice idea if there were enough cougars to fill a site. PROTIP: there aren't

>these are underage teenage girls who are being honored for defeating childhood cancer

What did Joss mean by this?

dumb foxe poster go to bed

someone has been reporting posts for hours
it seems like a lot of work for whoever is doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo

>SleepPoster getting this triggered
>mfw

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFTLETS BEEEEEETTTTTTTEEEEEFOOOHHHHHHHH

Here is what I do: when I see SPAM I report the first 5 or 6 posts and expect people to be as savvy and follow suit. If everybody reports right from the start the stars may be aligned and it gets mod attention.

Wait, Gorka is a Nazi now? I just can't keep up

How do they even choose mods. Seriously, how would one of use become a mod? Sup Forums deserved to have mods that are half liberal cucks and half Trumpeters, just for the sake of neutrality. And by that I mean, not 100% liberal cucks.

Sleep is a jewish plot to destroy the white race via lack of productivity.

How can Trump win when the late night show hosts keep saying "he's a racist, he's stupid, he hates women" every single night?

>What if Portubro is secretly the owner of a cougar dating site and is subverting us to fall for older women?
Send me your best dad joke, big boy and you will eat the best cherry pie of your life.

old news, bub.

there are those applications that I always avoid since I dont want to dox myself

Anyone noticed that the fun stuff OP category almost never gets updated anymore?

>runescape
noice
>derpibooru

This is what I do as well, but I limit it to cases like pic related. I seriously have no problem with shills/trolls/whatever, so long as they don't fucking spam.

swaglord himself is working for a company that is targeting millenials and marketing lel

mods aren't mods they're just llooking to get something out of the boards

Test

GOTTA LOVE IT WHEN OUR FELLOW BURGERS BAKE THE THREAD BREAD!!

MAGA!!

>What did Joss mean by this?
"All I have in my career are teenage girls that haven't hated me yet"

>Seriously, how would one of use become a mod?

There is one staff that is clearly /ourguy/, uses the tag "manager" and seems to be Hiro second in command. That's who fired the mod in lieu of GookMoot in the DIY debacle.

I "wikilawyered" for weeks at /qa/ to make sure it stuck because the fired mod was a beloved mod for Sup Forums (and a clearly leftist that believed in wealth redistribution and universal basic income)

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/coup-masked-men-storm-macedonia-parliament-live-feed
Check what's happening in Macedonia.

Antifa already won, they got Coulter's event cancelled. They had no reason to show up just to bully the Proud Goys and some Canadian cunt who LARPs as an American libertarian.

What did Netflix MEAN by this? Is Soros actually the good guy trying to get the masses awoken to jewish degeneracy ripping apart the fabric of civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=1s

>What did Joss mean by this?
That Trump is still living in his head rent-free, like all the rest. Sad!

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/857703162307727361

>the blonde slut in the black/white dress
YOU JUST KNOW she wants the BRC

I don't know who you are PortuBro, but I appreciate you for what you do for these threads. God bless you sir.

I say anti-fah.

That's what happen when you don't let a conflict to go to its bitter end: unfinished business become slowly into a succession of coups and counter coups

SWAMPED

youtu.be/TMbPMmOI9Lo

i would never announce reporting because it is against the rules
but yes, there were food spammers and football spammers and all kinds of fuckers that seemed to disappear after someone reported the shit out of them
more people need to jump in, yes

Just call them what they are, Commies.

>I don't know who you are PortuBro
That's by design.

> but I appreciate you for what you do for these threads. God bless you sir.
Thanks, I have as much pleasure doing whatever I do as I want you guys to have due to its effects.

>How can Trump win when the late night show hosts keep saying "he's a racist, he's stupid, he hates women" every single night?
PMURDRUMPF is finished.

I don't think the people talking about football were spammers

I wish I could spit in (((Bill Nye's))) mouth. He is the most pathetic sellout that I have ever witness. He and others like him have poisoned popular science for a generation to come. May God have mercy on his soul.

>bill nye saves the world
Did a 10 year old come up with his show name? Fucking embarassing

I'm really confused about science.

What does SCIENCE mean when SCIENCE says that

3 year old kids can DEFINE THEIR SEX, GENDER

but can't consent?

What does SCIENCE mean when SCIENCE says that man who dresses like a woman, is, a woman?

No
He, like most jews, cannot manage long term planning, so all the single steps turned into a freefall of the marxist agenda
Leftism is falling, and falling fast, but it's going to be a nuclear blast when it hits the ground

You didn't see the tweet about Antifa protesting George Soro and demanding the money they're owned from him?

two reasons

>nobody reads the op
>people posting new threads just copy paste the old op, because /ptg/ is 24/7, the same op has probably been used for weeks or months

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/04/woodburn_taught_latinos_to_dre.html

>"I always thought it wasn't going to happen to my family," Michelle Loeza said. "My parents don't have bad records. My brother and I are U.S. citizens."
>Michelle Loeza said she and her siblings -- a 19-year-old sister and 11-year-old brother -- headed to Portland to see their father.

Anchor babies are not citizens, I hope eagerly for civil war. But how the fuck is the sister not an anchor baby?

>Antifa

Do you think Coulter gives a flying fuck whether she gave that speech tonight?

Her name remains in the press and in that famous phrase 'the court of public opinion'...which is all she cares about, and how she keeps raking in shekels

How did you kill an attention-whoring cunt, besides literally killing her?

By ignoring her, which apparently is too fucking difficult for most people

>That's by design.

Indeed.

His mother was ethnically jewish, look it up!

>horde of people in riot gear chatting about caving your skull in
>lmao they're scared
these creatures, they are not sapient

By looking at the comments, he IS saving the world by waking the gentiles up from their slumber...

was still off topic and excessive
so someone reported them

pic very related

Then lose a following and either change or new outlets appear.
Which is exactly what happened with the news.

DUDE...DEGENERACY...BUTT STUFF, SCIENCE!! WUBBALUBBADUBBDUBB! LMAO!!

Here is the most ridiculous thing of all

Boy to his father

> mom, dad, can I inject with hormones so I become stronger and muscled like a man?

> HELL NO, YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S SIDE EFFECTS, THAT THING WILL KILL YOU

Girl to his father

> mom, dad, can I inject with hormones so I become stronger and muscled like a man?

> HELL YEAH, LET'S GO TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY, YOU WLL BECOME A BEAUTIFUL STRONG BOY

I hope (((Bill Nye))) at least got paid well for selling his soul. This is literally the worst SJW pandering that I have ever seen. I'm not even joking. I watched the entire episode and it's fucking appalling.

How fucking delusional are these people?

>riot
>people arm themselves to protect against riots
>"ha, now everyone sees how belligerent those guys are for wanting to defend themselves!"