>*coughs like a retard*
>dude my mind is like, so open now, i feel so productive
>man i'm so hungry right now haha, weed is so nice
>you should try it out man, it's really good for your head
>roll that shit up man
>*inhales a shitload of smoke*
>*laughs at nothing*
>dude 420 forever this is amazing

Stoners are the fucking scum of earth, they make no sense at all, they get in that stupid carefree mode and sometimes they even go to work like that, and they believe they are """smart""" and """openminded""", but if you tell something bad about weed they get so butthurt they might actually cry.

They should be killed on sight

>he smokes his weed

Pot is not a healthy thing to be doing on a regular basis. It's degenerate and usually seems to promote apathy and laziness.

its not the plant its the people, and alcohol is way worse than weed, and don't bring up the "its a degenerate plant" thing when beer and other spirits are made out of plants

I don't care how many methods you can use to consume it, its still consuming weed and its still stupid

Stoner culture was the result of the prohibition of cannabis and Americanized Jews promoting nog culture.

Yeah, that's why i said stoners user, the plant just grew because it's his purpose, the idiots that just burn it to get high should be gassed

you can be a hard working person and smoke weed from time to time

It's about the person more than the plant. Marijuana is one of the most harmless drugs there is, the people that get addicted to it are the same ones that get addicted to food and video games.

>not smoking weed with your high school friends who you only see a week every two years

Dude weed lmao

So someone needs to explain this

>Roommate smokes weed 4-5 times a day, daily
>Tells me it "isn't addictive"
>Also smokes cigs daily

Did some stoner stole your big nosed black gf from you?

I went from a half bottle of Jack Daniels a night to 3 days of smoking a week.

I support it as long as it's controlled

Yeah, it really just seems like a way to spread niggeritis not just in the hood but in the suburbs as well. There is no such thing as an even semi-frequent weed smoker who really values the traditions of the West and isn't at least partially enamored of some form of nog culture, whether it be listening to "some" rap songs, or saying things like a black dude in a "joking way"--when in reality it's just a freudian slip exposing the fact that some part of him secretly desires to be black.

In some ways racism was the last bulwark of American integrity.

Stoners are simply addicted to marijuana, and they should be looked down upon like an alcoholic or meth head. It's not healthy and not ok. I'm fine with it in moderation for recreational use, but the people that participate in stoner "culture" and use it every day are degenerate niggers. I personally don't do drugs or alcohol because they turn you into a drooling idiot. The worst I do is smoke cigarettes because being an electrical engineer is fucking stressful. Even cigarettes are degenerate because I'm disrespecting God's temple by using them.

Ask him if he can take a "tolerance break" for a week, and actually not smoke for 7 days.
If he can't, He's addicted.

Why do people get triggered by someone enjoying weed?

Nice projection mexinarco, go ahead and smoke weed until you die

You can enjoy weed in secret, and never stop to tell me that i need it to open my mind and that is really good and natural and shit, and you can stop sharing those stupid pictures of guys that are "enlightened" for smoking weed

>he doesn't have self control
>he can't exercise moderation

If they'd sit by themselves and not bother anyone, no one would care. But no, they have to constantly talk about weed 24/7. Pot heads are so fucking annoying.

Look retard einstein smoked weed therefore if i smoke weed ill be a genius

Because these are threads meant to divide Sup Forums on an issue that shouldn't matter. People have retarded perspectives on both sides. Everything in moderation.

Because they are angry white males

>everything in moderation
So i can go ahead and kill some people when i feel stressed? its from time to time so it doesn't matter...

Memes aside, you can smoke weed, and enjoy it if you want to, just don't fucking shove it in my face and stop with the whole stoner culture, because it's stupid, senseless and it only promotes stupidity

DUDE WEED posters are more obnoxious than pot smokers. This thread proves it.

When was the last time someone unironically discussed weed on Sup Forums? It gets shouted down by stupid cunts like you.

you sound like a real fag

You just described the exact opposite of me perfectly. Sorry, you're wrong

This.
I'm pretty sure I've NEVER seen an actual, unironic pot-head here on Sup Forums.

you sound like a real fag

smoking weed to get high is a waste of time

>grow a low-to-no thc plant that doesn't produce buds
>grow it for the leaves
>eat it's leaves after processing the thc out of them

the leaves of the cannabis plant are basically the best leafy green you could eat, they're full of nutrients.

NOTE: If you don't process them and you a salad's worth of the leaves you'll get stoned for ~10 hours as your body digests the leaves, so if this isn't your goal then be weary.

You are right

But also does he Smoke if you want, but all that rasta "culture" is just pathetic

What is there to discuss you fucking faggot? huh?

Do you want to discuss if it has a fucking side effect? Its going to get derailed by fucking stoner faggots who will deny anything, regardless of proof

Do you want to discuss about any good use of it? Stoner faggots will glorify it with things like
>IT HELPS CANCER PATIENTS DEAL WITH THE PAIN, SO I CAN SMOKE IT TOO

There is nothing to discuss, Weed culture is fucking stupid and it should NOT be condoned

I agree with the second part but murder and smoking weed are not equivalent at all so it's a lousy analogy

bro i smoked every day for 4 years then stopped because i wanted to take a tolerance break. a person who gets addicted to marijuana simply has an addictive personality and will get hooked on anything

And you posted the same thing twice because you sperged out, i'm right and you know it

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

It was a meme, that is why i said memes apart in the second part

With these kind of retarded analogies you have to deal in Latin America, people in here is obnoxiously stupid when creating analogies or even examples

Why do potheads think they're smart?

Oh god you are an insufferable faggot

>So i can go ahead and kill some people when i feel stressed? its from time to time so it doesn't matter...
explain to me how murder is objectively wrong without using "muh degeneracy" or "muh bible"

Yeah people only indulge in cannabis to participate in it's silly little culture. Kys my man.

stupid people think they're smart
smart people think they're stupid

why do you think liberals are so insufferable?
>and yes, I know we often do the same shit

Cause it makes you "think different" and "more deeply"

You are talking about yourself right?

See

My bad. Anyway, I agree with you, weed promotes unproductivity, lack of self discipline and the practice of alleviating responsibility from ones self.

no i posted the same thing three times now because i want you to know how much of a fag you sound like.

and you really do sound like a fag

PLEASE! name some other reasons for people to indulge in cannabis, go ahead. I'm sure they won't be really stupid and retarded reasons

stoners truly are the worst people to be around or socialize with. I wish people would just shut the fuck up about their weed.

I couldn't agree with you more user stoners and stoner culture is toxic. Stoners never make a good point as to why they do what they do and constantly try to push it on other people. Not only that it's like they have to throw it in everyone's face like it's some big deal.

Everyone and their grandmother smokes weed nowadays. You're not rebellious or edgy for smoking weed anymore so shut the fuck up about it. As well they have the most backward ass logic in the world.
>Hurr durr I'm not addicted
>Bro we can't get weed for at least a week because we have no money to spend
>Fuck that shit man
>Pawns TV
>Never gets it back
>Can't even go 24 hours without toking
Seriously stoners piss me the fuck off. I smoke weed myself but I don't go advertising it to the world. In fact I try to tell as few people as possible because it is still illegal. You don't rob a bank then tell everyone on your kikebook you robbed a bank.

I'm all fine with people smoking in private and keeping it to themselves but once smoking weed starts to define a person is when you have a problem.

The only point you are making is that you are an irrational child that can just yell FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT when someone presents you with something you disagree, kill yourself

bet you wouldnt mind sinking a few cold ones though. you fuckin drug addict

Enjoying music, cinema, vidya, fapping, books etc. It makes a lot of things more interesting. It's quite patrician actually.

Just because it's not directly productive like caffeine doesn't make it degenerate you brainlet.

Do not assume anything from me

I've met very hard working people who enjoy weed from time to time

>the people that get addicted to it are the same ones that get addicted to food and video games.
Mostly lazy stoners.

Just imagine if weed was as readily available as alcohol and cigarettes. Would stoners be looked down upon?

>The worst I do is smoke cigarettes because being an electrical engineer is fucking stressful.

Shit brah, I'm an engineering student myself but thankfully I've never smoked tobacco.

Many people I know are perfectly normal and like cannabis because of their daily stressed routines, my typical circle of people are business men and most of them use cannabis on weekends or at night to get some sleep, they are productive, create jobs and some of them even have family, I dont know why your hatred about cannabis users, but either you are 17 LARPing about being the "ultimate man", but you are just acting stupid now

That is because you get easily impressed when you smoke weed you fucking faggot, if you really need that shit to enjoy anything then you have a mental problem, you have a lot of nerve to call anyone a brainlet when you need to smoke a plant to enjoy something like a book

thats only the stoners who tell people and make it obvious theyre stoners

Marijuana has been cultivated by mankind for thousands of years. Like other plants mankind cultivates, vegetables, fruits, etc. Marijuana has been modified in many ways to be more beneficial.
>Eating vegetables is good for you
>Eating fruit is good for you.
>implying.
Drinking beer was beneficial for mankind because water sources were often contaminated. It is speculated that one of the reasons civilization started was to make light work of making beer. Beer is good. Wine is good.
The poppy was cultivated by mankind for thousands of years. Opiates have painkilling properties that are very useful medicinally.
You see, mankind doesn't spend thousands upon thousands of years cultivating and modifying these plants and grains for shits and giggles. These plants are useful and were necessary for our survival as a species.
Now we have clean water supplies, and the need for fermenting grains to create alcohol to kill bacteria in the water is negligible.
We have studied the effects of alcohol abuse, and understand that moderation is the key to avoid complications.
Marijuana studies have been suppressed because of the recent illegalization of marijuana (Recent comparatively) but it is widely known that you can't kill yourself by consuming too much of it at once, unlike alcohol.
Although there aren't many studies, I'd wager that using marijuana everyday would be detrimental to one's mental state.
However, if used recreationally in a responsible manner, (in effect, not every fucking waking moment.) I don't think there would be any noticeable lasting damage.

You insult people on every post and you complain With your faggot attitude we can assume a lot from you

Yeah drinking alcohol also doesn't add to the social experience in a unique way does it??

B R A I N L E T
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

If the thing itself is not interesting of its own virtue and you need to distort your perception with a mind altering substance to enjoy it, then it's probably not worth consuming. You're proposing that weed inhibits your judgement so much that you'd probably find a piece of shit on the footpath beautiful.

Haven't seen this flag in a while.

Protip: Autodesk CAD software is GOAT.

Not at all, i have shitloads of friends and coworkers that smoke weed too, and yes, they do it to calm the stress, but you should know that smoking weed to relieve stress is a stupid thing to do, you are wasting money on something that you can do without inhaling smoke. I think everyone can agree, if you have a strong spirit and a strong will you can deal with stress

>throws up all over the floor
>stumbles towards the toilet
>trips on his own vomit
>lets out a foul smelling belch
>looses control of bowels
>BRAAAAAAAAAP
>passes out
>drunk friends draw dicks on his face
>fuck him in the mouth since they're faggot frat bros
>cum on his drunk face
>forget to turn him on the side
>he chokes on his own vomit
>emt's find him dead the next day covered in piss shit and vomit
Alcoholics are the scum of the earth.

smoking pot once in a while is fine
stoners though... fuck those losers

Drinking alcohol for that purpose is the same as smoking weed, both are useless things that have become so common now it hurts society, again, calling me brainlet just shows how stupid you are

I love getting stoned as fuck and creating music

OP cares about what other people do
what a faggot

That doesn't seem fair because you can just become jaded to something that is good and not realize how good it is.

Also you can smoke to enjoy something you know you are going to enjoy to enjoy it even more.

He just said i sounded like a faggot three times without even telling me anything about the topic at hand, he is just being stupid and you know it.

Of course i insult people, i think some of you are being retarded and i'm not afraid to tell you, assuming stupid crap like that is being idiotic and childish, i never mentioned alcohol

You're worse, you care about what other people think. Actions have a greater magnitude than ideas.

lol true but we all got our sins

Don't smoke, vape.

It does inhibit perception in the same way alcohol does. And yes it does contribute to the experience. And yes there is inherent value in getting high for that exact purpose. You fucking loser.

Recreation and enjoying yourself is bad for society. Got it.

How in the fuck do you post a picture on here

>don't suck dick
>eat a man's ass

thanks user

i smoke alot of pot, my friends smoke alot of pot.

nobody i know has said dumb shit ike that since i was 17. there's retards in all walks of life, doesnt mean everyone who smokes pot is.

plus, whats wrong with coming home from work, taking care of your errands and getting a little stoned a few hours before bed?

Absolutely wrong, you are implying everything on your own just to contrary him

With a pill? Everything is worth money, there is absolute no way to relief stress without wasting any cent, also weed here is extremely cheap and they happen to be very succesfull business men, they dont have to worry about spending less than 10 dollars a month on marijuana, you are just an underage LARPing about being a man, you dont even work and must still live with your parents if you think that stress is that easy to cope with

>They should be killed on sight
Usually people tend to get exactly what they deserve. People who smoke weed in excess get a wasted lifetime of barely scraping by with very little in the way of achievements. No need to start up the helicopters

>So i can go ahead and kill some people when i feel stressed?

Only if you can get away with it.

i would be afraid to do drugs too if lived in a third world country where people involved with drugs are always getting hacked to death with machetes

Seems like you're a faggot actually, I know at least 5 people who are alcoholics (actual alcoholics, drinking around 1 liter of vodka by themselves) and none of them behave like that.

8 courses per semester (I'm not sure if it was a record here or not but partial differerential equations was passed with a solid 50%) and I'd come home from the gym (every day) to smoke some hookah.

I loved that shit.

lurk moar faggot

just ignore my fucking post and fish for (you)s stupid cunt.

Dude everything is bad for society but who cares, if happiness leads to death than that's normal because everything leads to death

you stoped smoking it heh?

it is still better than alcohol for sure. exept the fact that you mite stop talking to people, that is really fckin terrible

I had the same philosophy about vaping, but it's actually really nice. Way better than smoking and not too bad for you in general.

I have an extremely addictive personality. But worse thing that happens when I quit smoking weed is the first few days I have a hard time falling asleep at night.

Please take a break from Sup Forums for a while, you are living on a meme now

>goyim dont smoke its bad for you. The war on drugs keeps millions of people in private prisons
Kys kike

Do you drink, Argentina?

ok, I will but first....how do I post a picture?

REDDITOR GET THE FUCK OUT

lets not even get into how nihilistic of a bullshit argument you just presented

>why care about making your culture better? we're just going to die

please do go die, chug a bottle of aspirin.

>that will be 5.99 for the hotdog, sir.

it was a slight exaggeration Juan. People who use alcohol as their main drug are invariable pieces of shit though. And binge drinking culture is 10x worse than stoner culture, although both are cringy. There's something about alcohol that numbs the mind and inhibits non-linear thinking.

I could, but anyway you know that you will smoke it again

it is addictive for sure

Getting yourself in a state of stupidity that makes you talk more that you usually do its bad for society, you have to learn to do that without using drugs

Yes, there is free ways to relieve stress user, not everything costs money, if you don't understand anything about spirituality or the joy of being alive, you can't hope to cope with the stress, and that is a problem
I did not saw your post, don't get all worked up.

As i said before, neither the plant or the drink is the problem, the problem are the stoners and their little culture