Secondary language

What is, in pol's opinon, the next best language to learn?

>inb4 Japanese

Arabic or Mandarin in case we lose.

For hamburger, Spanish.

Brazilian Portuguese to fuck sexy thick women that would suck your dick because you have a blue passport.

hebrew
so we can sniff em out better

Latin

Despite what you may think it's better to learn a language that is spoken by people with money and rather than a language that is spoken by many people. Even the language like Swedish is more useful than Spanish because suites have more money cumulatively together than the entirety of fucking Mexico.

Japanese Manderin and German are the best languages to learn, if you don't already know English

Actually been wanting to learn this, though I was skeptical as to what practical use it had. Worth?

japanese

it has no use. learn japanese

Perhaps Russian, a popular Slavic language, could do well. Kinda fits the bill.

Follow the money.
Check the list of trading partners of your country, ranking by sum amount.
Find the first country you find interesting.

C++

I already speak Spanish very well and a bit of French. I wanna get that better.

But for me I want to learn Croatian because I'm a Croatian descendant and still have family and land back there. It's just hard to learn a language when you can't use it too much. Do you know any tools to learn Croatian? Either online or apps or something?

I just might do this. A good investment of learning another language would make me valuable to whoever I work for. Thanks user.

It makes it easier to learn many other European languages as most of them are derived from Latin.

japanese will learn a lot of money. learn japanese

>learn another language so u can learn another one
the best meme in the business. latin is completely useless

Cyrillic or Mandarin.

Spanish, German, French, and Italian are easy enough to pick up just by being around it.

Then learn german. I learned in school german and english and little bit of latin.
Don't know any tool for learning croatian.
Where is your family from in Cro? Dalmatia?

Was thinking about Russian, however unsure how useful it would be today

Still quite useful, some of the best minds in the world are Russian.

Faroese.

I know enough German to get by as a tourist in Germany and I'd like to learn more but with the other languages it'd be a bit hard to focus on that as well.

And yeah, we're from the Zadar region. I finally made it down to Dubrovnik last year for a wedding so I've seen most of Dalmacija. Where are you from? Is the bura still rough by you?

Esperanto because I'm an idiot.

>>It makes it easier to learn many other European languages as most of them are derived from Latin.

This is a meme. Only the romance languages are derived from Latin.

Underrated

If I can offer advice: Learn a language that is not easily translated, because translation tools will be ubiquitous in the near future.

>best minds in the world

Ebonics for when the US invades

Russian actually sounds like a very good pick. I've learned a good potion of Spanish already due to location, but aside from that I could make good use of it.

Spend that time learning useful instead

Was actually look at Korean, doesn't sound too bad

>shalom

I was bored one summer and taught myself Klingon
SIp kikes Segh veSvo' DaH!

Learn german. Dont you study a second language? We study english at age 7, then around 11 we pick between german, french or spanish.

Korean

Yes, there is a lot of trash, just like here.

But their ceiling is far higher than chinks or gooks.

We did, in high school and shit, but I rarely used any of it. Since the job market prefers bilingual employees , I though it would be good to maybe pick one up.

the koreas are about to blow up each other. dont bother

pic

Have you ever read something this insightful by a chink?

I haven't.

>tfw learned English, French and Japanese master race
>first language is Hebrew

probably because the chapanese have their own board unlike the russians
they say their insightful stuff there

I speak 3. 5 if you count norweigan and danish, but so does every swede.

German

must suck being so butt fucked so hard by 5 countries

What do you call someone who only speaks one language? - American!

i was reading the news and i saw this picture. what does it mean

This article was actually headline news here some years ago. Someones butthurt i see.

DEUTSHCLAND; DEUTSHCLAND ÜBER ALLES!