Let's settle this once and for all, no shitposting

let's settle this once and for all, no shitposting

do you support trump after all the fiascos this past month or not? Is he a jewish neocon sellout, or the 'god emperor' chessmaster?

strawpoll.me/12840413

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604
strawpoll.me/12840413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if I make a strawpoll 3 times a day eventually I will get the result I want about Trump

I'm actually anti-trump after his sickening betrayals this past month and haven't been on Sup Forums the past day or so so I was unaware if there were other polls of this nature.

No shit you fucking shill, trying to create consensus against Trump with the loaded poll questions. Sup Forums is loyal to Trump and always will be

>Sup Forums is loyal to Trump and always will be
hahahahaha
hahahahaha

ha
ha
ha

you can't be serious. most of the board is against him now. are those all shareblue shills m'redditor?

> Back to T_D

Yes you're shills, take this poll to /ptg/ and we'll dominate it.

it's on the front page though so it gets equal exposure to everyone. not your little T_D echochamber.

>Herp derp muh shill echochamber is a equal exposure

the front page is a shill echochamber, as opposed to your echochamber where only pro-trump people post?

how long have you been here nerd?

The only one thats playing 4d chess is Israel

>shill thread
GO BACK TO STORMFRONT YOU FUCKING SPENCER SHILLS

>f-fucking stormfront this a trump board

back to plebbit my friend

But this is a Trump board. Trump dominates the headlines around the world and during the elections he was the biggest topic on this board, still is. Reddit just hopped on the bangwagon we created with Trump, like all our memes they just copy it and make it shit.

Trump is ten times more popular on this board and in politics in general than both Assad and Richard Spencer combined, whose fanbase is and always has niche and underground. The only reason people started caring about Syria lately here is because of Trump striking them. Before that it was always in the background, with no important events other than sporadic gas attacks.

Plus Assad and Spencer memes are shit tier.

i think he's a slut 4 saudi arabia, but i still support him, unless there r better options, that still have yet to b revealed 2 me... im only taking what (little) i objectively can, truthfully

this exactly

TRUMP UNITY AND LOYALTY FOREVER

Trump is temporary. Trump is not truly our ally, because he's in bed with the kikes. The best we can hope for is that he will build the wall and stop the wetback invasion, because we are truly fucked otherwise. But as soon as Trump goes away, do you want another Demshit virtue signalling retard to ruin this country some more? It's almost life or death at this point, shit's going to continue to get uglier and we can't put it all on whether or not Trump "succeeds". What he won't succeed at is ousting the ZOG, because he is part of the ZOG.

unquestioning loyalty to someone even while they're backstabbing you is a pretty cuckolded and lemming-like thing to do, fyi

Sharia blue data mining thread.

>someone voices even slight dissent towards trump
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

>trump stacks his cabinet openly with globalist jews
>f-four dee chess...

No. I had hopes, but not any more. He will be to the right, what Obama was to the left: A big fucking disapointment.

it's time to choose Sup Forums, drumpf or assad?

>rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/

so far he's doing what I would've expected from Hillary

>No shit you fucking shill, trying to create consensus against Trump with the loaded poll questions

Shills will literally NEVER comprehend that this place does not function by consensus.

It's fun to watch them try to put square pegs in circle holes though.

Shilldaneast sold you serfs as shekels! Prove meh wrong!!

Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.

Sup Forums is not, and has never been, a trump board. Sup Forums is a ron paul board you fucking child. there is a reason the trump general threads link directly to reddit. hell, the very fucking concept of a general threads goes against why futaba boards and Sup Forums exist. trump and his supporters do not belong here and are not welcome here.

Can we evict the trump cucks? They will blindly support anything he does.

>strawpoll.me/12840413
oh look a shill poll with some anti-trump leftist faggot teammates voting it up

My opinion is somewhere in-between, he'd simply not get anything done if he didn't play ball with the establishment, but he's not really giving them much. E.G. everyone here freaked out about the Syria airstrike but it doesn't actually matter, the U.S. drone strikes all over the mid east and africa every week and no one cares, it doesn't mean anything's getting invaded.

So many fucking shills on here now. I wonder if there are actually more paid shills on Sup Forums than real people at this point.

There has obviously been a huge influx of anti trump shills lately.

He is slightly better than Hillary.

So slightly less of a globalist shill.

Yes

well it's around 80/30 now against trump... you really think that's all shills buddy?

Yes it is all shills.

You're insane, seriously go back to the r/ptg/ hugbox and watch Fox News with the other pedes.

Hey plot twist you dumbass, we aren't shills. Fuck Donald Trump.

yeah I'm sure the 70% of people that voted against trump are all paid shills you paranoid faggot lmao

back to rebbit pede

Guys just trust Trump! I know he will do the right thing.